Who Is the Scariest Alliance Poll

RebelBreeze

Who is The Scariest Alliance in CyberNations?  

644 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292216081' post='2538133']
I want to vote for TIO; Skippy told me I had to vote for them in the next poll with them in it. Can we do a write-in? :v:
[/quote]
Like I said in the other thread, I need more like you :awesome:

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1292213151' post='2538046']
well what that meant was that i was bullied by your alliance and didn't make me scared of you for pushing me around. showed ya guys make enemies without knowing anyone and showed that lebubu has easily bruised feelings when criticized..which should happen more often.
[/quote]

Are you still butthurt over that tech raid or are you just blabbering again?

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1292213151' post='2538046']
well what that meant was that i was bullied by your alliance and didn't make me scared of you for pushing me around. showed ya guys make enemies without knowing anyone and showed that lebubu has easily bruised feelings when criticized..which should happen more often.
[/quote]

Would you like some ointment for that?

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1292257102' post='2538489']
[/quote]

He's not the one who got so butt hurt he had alliance mates attack some one.

Now on which cheek would you like that ointment lebubu?

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1292260769' post='2538531']
That's quite the assumption you're making! It was merely a tech raid, he should get over it.

I liked you better when you were groveling in a query for us to stop, though.
[/quote]

I guess I am supposed to be offended that you described me as groveling? If groveling is what I have to do to protect my friend, I would gladly do it every day.

MK sure lost out when they lost SW. Perhaps if there was a more competent price, we would be voting for MK over legion.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1292279804' post='2538787']
I guess I am supposed to be offended that you described me as groveling? If groveling is what I have to do to protect my friend, I would gladly do it every day.

MK sure lost out when they lost SW. Perhaps if there was a more competent price, we would be voting for MK over legion.
[/quote]

Hear that, lebubscu? SCY called you incompetent. And now Legion is scarier than us...

Don't do that, man. Our little Princess is going to be crying for weeks and we're going to have to PZI some poor soul. Possibly even drive him away.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1292280089' post='2538790']
Hear that, lebubscu? SCY called you incompetent. And now Legion is scarier than us...

Don't do that, man. Our little Princess is going to be crying for weeks and we're going to have to PZI some poor soul. Possibly even drive him away.
[/quote]

Check again, I never said he's incompetent, I just said you guys lost a lot in losing SW. He just isn't nearly as strong a leader or as respected as SW.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1292281084' post='2538813']
I'd say GOONS, and by GOONS, I mean GOONS' allies. And by GOONS' allies, I mean PB. And by PB, I mean the lack of competition to them. And by the lack of competition to them, I mean The Legion. (Or something like that.)
[/quote]

Well said

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1292281084' post='2538813']
I'd say GOONS, and by GOONS, I mean GOONS' allies. And by GOONS' allies, I mean PB. And by PB, I mean the lack of competition to them. And by the lack of competition to them, I mean The Legion. (Or something like that.)
[/quote]

Why is it about always about GOONS? The idea that somehow PB centers around one alliance is getting tired.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1292257102' post='2538489']
[/quote]

ya go ahead and give me some. i've never bought any butt creme before. do you get a discount for buying so much or do you get a lifestyle discount at the local Walgreens?