Who Is the Scariest Alliance Poll

RebelBreeze

Who is The Scariest Alliance in CyberNations?  

644 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291697265' post='2532616']
GOONS can pose a threat to unaligned nation and small unconnected alliance, but the willingness to pick on the weak doesn't make one scary.
[/quote]

How about weak rogues, Methrage? Do we pose a threat to weak rogues?

being loudmouth punks has nothing to do with being scary and ya can ask MK bout that one. so they don't fit in this poll. also being demanding and thoughtless will get VE a vote but again, not in this poll. I will vote GOONS because if nothing else they've always called a spade a spade without kissing ass.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1291850611' post='2534275']
I thought I was being soooo clever voting for Legion.

But no, I'm the one hundred and thirty third person to have that brilliant idea.
[/quote]

Get with the times, old man. You were always behind on what was fashionable.

I really dont think being terrible makes you scary. Maybe scary to be in, but I think the point of this poll was to see which alliance puts the fear in the hearts of men, for instance you go to sleep at night and seriously wonder whether or not your nation will be there in the morning due to this alliance.

well what that meant was that i was bullied by your alliance and didn't make me scared of you for pushing me around. showed ya guys make enemies without knowing anyone and showed that lebubu has easily bruised feelings when criticized..which should happen more often.