Who Is the Scariest Alliance Poll

RebelBreeze

Who is The Scariest Alliance in CyberNations?  

644 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1291654674' post='2532030']
Yet you missed MK initially, and put Legion in there.
How the hell would you know?
[/quote]
You must be confused Pansy. This guy doesn't actually know anything about anything. He just says what everyone else says. If tomorrow, everyone said MCXA sucks, he'd be right there with us.

In all fairness, MCXA does kinda suck.

Edited by Captain Flinders

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1291660033' post='2532101']
You must be confused Pansy. This guy doesn't actually know anything about anything.
[/quote]

You know what some people do when they post about stuff they don't know. They assume things, , and post like they know stuff. Just like I'm sure you don't know rebel breeze, and yet for some reason you still open your mouth and talk as if you do.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1291660757' post='2532110']
You know what some people do when they post about stuff they don't know. They assume things, , and post like they know stuff. Just like I'm sure you don't know rebel breeze, and yet for some reason you still open your mouth and talk as if you do.
[/quote]
And yet his posts tell me everything I need to know. Because we all know that UPN is the worst alliance yet Legion needs to be on a poll of the scariest of all alliances. Yup, I think I've got this guy pegged pretty well. It's noble of you to come to the defense of your alliance mate. But save your breath.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1291662622' post='2532133']
And yet his posts tell me everything I need to know. Because we all know that UPN is the worst alliance yet Legion needs to be on a poll of the scariest of all alliances. Yup, I think I've got this guy pegged pretty well.
[/quote]

Yes, lol options and senses of humor should be banned. How dare he put Legion up there! Who wants to laugh when they read here? I know I sure don't

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='RebelBreeze' timestamp='1291646917' post='2531934']
People! UPN is not on the list because the title is the most Scariest Alliance in CyberNations! Not the crappiest alliance in Cybernations!
[/quote]

Yeah, Legion is scary because it's terrifying that someone could turn out like them. UPN is not, because it's not actually possible to be like them without the uniquely terrible leadership of Peggy Sue et al.

Voted Legion as a cautionary tale, but Umbrella is second for its [i]monstrous[/i] tech.

[quote name='Iserlohn' timestamp='1291663004' post='2532137']
Yeah, Legion is scary because it's terrifying that someone could turn out like them. UPN is not, because it's not actually possible to be like them without the uniquely terrible leadership of Peggy Sue et al.

Voted Legion as a cautionary tale, but Umbrella is second for its [i]monstrous[/i] tech.
[/quote]

UPN is not a crappy Alliance it is the Leadership

[quote name='Rextu' timestamp='1291642337' post='2531898']
So I would say that MK are in fact the scariest alliance in this game, as they have the most diplomatic 'power over' others.
[/quote]

Scary does not necessarily = who has the most diplomatic power over others. I thought MK was far scarier when NPO was "the" power. I think "scary" is more about reputation and level of willingness to risk one's infra than measuring actual power. However, I tend not to look at things in a conventional fashion.

Edited by White Chocolate

Umbrella may be Beyond Dangerous(TM) but I am not afraid of them, for I know that if they determine I am to die, it will be as swift and painless as it will be assured.

Voted GOONS because I know Sardonic's secret.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1291662758' post='2532135']
Yes, lol options and senses of humor should be banned. How dare he put Legion up there! Who wants to laugh when they read here? I know I sure don't
[/quote]
SCY, by responses earlier in this thread, and the most glaring omissions from the original list, I am going to back Flinders' on this (I think this is about the 2nd maybe 3rd time we have agreed on something?).
It's all fun to make polls, Misr made a career out of it, and while a lot of his were misguided, they at least had some knowledge behind them, this one just lacks basic research, hardly any description other than "hurrrr durrrr vote scary, yay", and to be honest, it is being used as a joke by regular CN Rulers.

Sugarcoat the kid all you like, but I think it might be time someone took him under their wing, and helped the guy along.
Still all my negativity aside, I am glad he is active, and willing to participate, I am sure, he will go a long way in MCXA on those two traits alone.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1291684925' post='2532507']
SCY, by responses earlier in this thread, and the most glaring omissions from the original list, I am going to back Flinders' on this (I think this is about the 2nd maybe 3rd time we have agreed on something?).
It's all fun to make polls, Misr made a career out of it, and while a lot of his were misguided, they at least had some knowledge behind them, this one just lacks basic research, hardly any description other than "hurrrr durrrr vote scary, yay", and to be honest, it is being used as a joke by regular CN Rulers.

[/quote]

Sure he missed a notable alliance originally, I queried him about it, he agreed and made the fixes. When people started having a laugh he went along with it. That's not sugar coating anything, that's literally what happened. I don't see anything wrong with those. Unfortunately some one found it necessary to dig at his character and my alliance, which is a huge leap of logic.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1291691335' post='2532568']
ODN definitely
[img]http://catwarriors.info/Images/big_scary_monster_cat.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Lol, you guys are the stereo typical friendly monster. Sure you can blow up a lot of stuff, and are a quality alliance, but you all are typically to friendly to be scary.

Edited by supercoolyellow

I don't think any of them are very scary, the closest would be NPO before the Karma War, but these days nobody has both the desire to annihilate their foes and power to back it up. GOONS can pose a threat to unaligned nation and small unconnected alliance, but the willingness to pick on the weak doesn't make one scary.

Edit: I voted NPO for old times sake just because they were able to strike fear into the minds of so many people during their height of power, but in their current form I think they're a nice alliance which I feel comfortable residing on the same color sphere without being nervous of pointless sanctions messing up my trades.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1291691360' post='2532569']
Sure he missed a notable alliance originally, I queried him about it, he agreed and made the fixes.When people started having a laugh he went along with it
[/quote]
So after saying he put Legion as a joke, you are now saying it wasn't a joke until others made it, SCY, isn't honesty the best policy :)