Who Is the Scariest Alliance Poll

RebelBreeze

Who is The Scariest Alliance in CyberNations?  

644 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to vote for UPN. Unfortunately they weren't included. Clearly this poll is inaccurate as UPN would surely be winning in a landslide.

Legion gets the vote due to the limited selection.

[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/girlsrgamers2/itsalwayssunny_charlie.gif[/img]

Edited by Desperado

[quote name='Desperado' timestamp='1291613899' post='2531683']
I was going to vote for UPN. Unfortunately they weren't included. Clearly this poll is inaccurate as UPN would surely be winning in a landslide.

Legion gets the vote due to the limited selection.

[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/girlsrgamers2/itsalwayssunny_charlie.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Agreed with Desp.. I've been in conversations with Legionaires who ... Well... *Shudders* I can't talk about it... too painful :wacko:

I lol'd when I saw the result. I think it's pretty obvious what's going on there with the poll-stacking :P

But to be serious, I think that MK would have to take the crown these days. At one stage, they were able to drop all of their treaties at once and have the comfort of knowing a large chunk of the Cyberverse would be willing to back them up. Furthermore, their efforts from the Karma War are not forgotten. For a number of alliances in this game, they were they people who gave them their modern ranking, the leaders of the non-NPO and an important part of OWF politics. So I would say that MK are in fact the scariest alliance in this game, as they have the most diplomatic 'power over' others.

[quote name='RebelBreeze' timestamp='1291646917' post='2531934']
People! UPN is not on the list because the title is the most Scariest Alliance in CyberNations! Not the crappiest alliance in Cybernations!
[/quote]
Yet you missed MK initially, and put Legion in there.
How the hell would you know?

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1291644813' post='2531914']
Where is the "none of the above" option. I may find some of the alliances mentioned annoying, obnoxious, laughable but none of them scare me.
[/quote]
o/ null vote