Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1291791730' post='2533740']
Here is a Warrior gone rouge. http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000679&Extended=1 And Im not complaining about it.

And I know that is a DR nation, I said it wasnt a DR move. What would I gain in sending that rouge after you? You guys are getting fried anyways.
We dont attempt to tell you how you should play, and we dont get told how to play either.[/quote]
There are wayyy too many incorrect assumptions here. I notice y'all do that too :P

I told you we'd pay back your lil friend for his move from earlier in the round and you said you understood that. Then you went rogue on us again. Unlike your lil friend, at least we waited til you were out of your PS war before punishing you for it. Except it wasn't just a PS war, you went rogue on us again, and a bunch of others as well. It was pretty much just a bunch of roguing that had PS as the primary targets. I don't see why you got upset about my post. That *IS* the only kind of move/war you've been involved in this round.

Who's telling you how to play? You do what you want, everyone does. I am going to crack at it though. You said the first time wasn't "sanctioned" by DR, and you're saying this time isn't either. Yet it just seems to keep on happening right? Second time this session a DR-affiliated nation rogued us during an alliance war that had nothing to do with DR, none of it having to do with any flag crap either. I am going to call that what it is whether y'all like it or not.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291796031' post='2533782']
There are wayyy too many incorrect assumptions here. I notice y'all do that too :P

I told you we'd pay back your lil friend for his move from earlier in the round and you said you understood that. Then you went rogue on us again. Unlike your lil friend, at least we waited til you were out of your PS war before punishing you for it. Except it wasn't just a PS war, you went rogue on us again, and a bunch of others as well. It was pretty much just a bunch of roguing that had PS as the primary targets. I don't see why you got upset about my post. That *IS* the only kind of move/war you've been involved in this round.

Who's telling you how to play? You do what you want, everyone does. I am going to crack at it though. You said the first time wasn't "sanctioned" by DR, and you're saying this time isn't either. Yet it just seems to keep on happening right? Second time this session a DR-affiliated nation rogued us during an alliance war that had nothing to do with DR, none of it having to do with any flag crap either. I am going to call that what it is whether y'all like it or not.
[/quote]

I dont believe I made any incorrect assumptions. And I didnt get upset, Im just clarifying for you. You were complaining about a rouge of ours, I just showed a rouge of yours on us, and yeah I know, we mighta started it ;)

I really got to finish my posts with smilies more often so people dont think Im being all serious :P

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1291797269' post='2533788']I dont believe I made any incorrect assumptions. And I didnt get upset, Im just clarifying for you. You were complaining about a rouge of ours, I just showed a rouge of yours on us, and yeah I know, we mighta started it ;)

I really got to finish my posts with smilies more often so people dont think Im being all serious :P[/quote]
I wasn't complaining either!
We wub each other.

Y'know I keep hearing about all the other alliances TPC asked to come in and help them out when we declared on them. Even though it was a very fair war for them across the board. Then I look at our war screens and see how many alliances we are actually fighting, and the rogues and everything else. All that's OK, sure it's the end of round anyways, you can't carry your infra over so why NOT blow it up? That's always been my philosophy anyways.

Yet I gotta say it: What a bunch of little weasels over at TPC. There is no bigger bunch of under-declaring curpstomp wanna-bes in all of CN than TPC, and every war they declare is like that. Every war they declare is an easy win with little damage for them, and when faced with a fair one, they cry like an episode of Dr. Phil and beg for help from everyone and anyone they can. I used to run the show over there while BG was inactive. It's the way he wants things. Just sayin.

Re - 140,515 5 nukes
TPC - 156,588 39 nukes (-81912ns)
Fark - 70,267 (-3248ns)
tet - 35,757 2 nukes (-1153ns)
Abyss - 45,633 9 nukes (-14640ns approx)
TCU - 13,451
Skaro - 14,873
total: 477084 (55 nukes)

tW - 129,121 31 nukes (-52942ns)
TFK - 60,347 5 nukes (-19427ns)
THP - 46,460 (-8ns approx)
WAPA - 47,621 3 nukes (-21249ns)
CTA - 54,770 29 nukes (+555ns approx)
total: 338319 (63 nukes)

As of 16:35 yesterday

approximations made using alliance strength history chart. Changes in NS are from their starting NS.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291825712' post='2533949']
Y'know I keep hearing about all the other alliances TPC asked to come in and help them out when we declared on them. Even though it was a very fair war for them across the board. Then I look at our war screens and see how many alliances we are actually fighting, and the rogues and everything else. All that's OK, sure it's the end of round anyways, you can't carry your infra over so why NOT blow it up? That's always been my philosophy anyways.

Yet I gotta say it: What a bunch of little weasels over at TPC. There is no bigger bunch of under-declaring curpstomp wanna-bes in all of CN than TPC, and every war they declare is like that. Every war they declare is an easy win with little damage for them, and when faced with a fair one, they cry like an episode of Dr. Phil and beg for help from everyone and anyone they can. I used to run the show over there while BG was inactive. It's the way he wants things. Just sayin.
[/quote]

I've been in gov for a while now but this is my first round leading. Since I began playing I've made it a principle of mine to not get caught up in the chatter that inevitably takes place on the OWF. While it is a place for everyone to contribute their ideas, leaders must lead and at the end of the day you cannot worry about what others say.

This [u]completely unsubstantiated[/u] claim however requires me to respond.

Let me say two things:

1. Burning Glory and I are the King Cobras. He has been much less active than I have been. [b]As such, with regard to war, policy, and diplomacy, the buck stops with me[/b]. I [b]understand[/b] your criticism of our second war this round (if you can recall our first was with LE and they happened to declare as we declared) and I admit it was a tough call, the toughest I ever had to make with regard to war and [i]at the end of the day I was disappointed with myself[/i]. Oh well, I'll get better.

2. Let me state this [b]unequivocally[/b] for you, and please, [u]read it carefully so that you understand[/u]--[size="4"][u][b]TPC has not sought and will not seek any "help" from any alliance in this war[/b][/u][/size]. This is our war. You brought it to us and you probably knew we were coming for you at some point. TPC has zero treaties or pacts this round and there is a reason for that.

Just enjoy the war you and your alliance is fighting. We're bringing it just as hard as you are.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291451624' post='2529873']
Oh I don't think it's quite that bad.
See this part down here:
Y'see, tW is mostly attacking TPC and our little nations are hitting a few Tetridian and Fark. However: Has anyone seen the Kiwis recently? In probably the round's biggest down-declare not all that long ago, TPC beat the crap out of them. The Kiwis and Fark are actually a fairly decent match-up with the exception of the one big nation the Kiwis have, and he's fighting TPC. Fark is ranked just above TFK, and their NS are just about the same - especially minus that one big nation. I'm calling that a pretty even match-up.

Everyone just chill and have some fun :P
[/quote]
Yeah you got that right, 99% of tw are attacking TPC of course we all know you you couldn't handle TPC had you actually done what your post actually stated and attacked other AA's :P
You needed WAPA which are good fighters and from what I can tell have over half their members attacking TPC....Seems to me this was more a tw/WAPA fight against TPC.
Truth is you guys had over 20 more nations than us, more nukes, more nuke carring/capable nations, and the blitz. We had a higher AVG nation strength, thats it. everyone knows 75% of the war is the blitz, very few AA's can over turn a blitz, luckly TPC even lacking some of its feirce fighters and count of our normal fighters is capable of pulling it off. Of course Abyss had a helping hand in this, thanks Abyss!
Everyone has different opinions as to whats fair, right or wrong, and everyone see's things different when they are on the blitzing side just as they do when they are blitzed.

So you think thats fair, wonder how you would have reacted had it been reverse?
I know tw has some of the best fighters in TE, they are old TPF/TPC so they have the fighting spirit and kill at will blood :)
but you know as well as I do tw had no chance against TPC thus you asking WAPA to jump in, I understand...just don't act all high and mighty, king of TE and all and go around saying TPC down
sizes wars. PLEASE, you of all people know better than this and yeah our wars speak for them self, the true war stats not the CLASH war stats.
I also noticed 2 other things, one: you never mentioned our wars where we went way up either in numbers or nuke count and NS, 2 : I noticed you have never attacked an alliance with equal
waring skills like LE or TPC (until now with help). Why is this? So forgive me if I don't fall for your high and mighty BS, fighting RE (even though they have greatly improved) is not the same as fighting LE, TPC or OP, etc.

And you think we down sized when we attaked TFD/TK? they had more nukes than you state, more nations, and close to the same AVG NS as we did, plus we had just got out of a war not real long
before that with LE. Let me also say that evryone else was just out of a war with in 2 weeks or currently in a war, we picked the highest aa's we could, trying not to hit any AA's who had even been in a war, plus TFD are a tough alliance man for man. TFD are also friends of TPC who were nice enough to honor us with a war, thanks TFD!!!

Get off your damn high horse, take the biscute out of your mouth and man up!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291481788' post='2530035']
Totally taken out of context, and I wasn't talking solely about score either.
Three alliances declared on three alliances - Fark isn't fighting us all alone.

Again: Have you looked at the Kiwis recently. They are in almost as bad of shape as Fark. The Kiwis are far from fresh. That DOES matter. Subtract their one huge nation that has all of their nukes and is over twice as big as the next biggest TFK nation - and there's not much difference at all between them and Fark, across the board.

Here are the total stats from around noon server time yesterday:

Kiwis 55 nations, 79774ns, 1450avg, 5 nukes, 1 nuclear nation, 1 4000+ nation
Warriors 73 nations, 182063ns, 2500avg, 54 nukes, 9 nuclear nations, 12 4000+ nations
WAPA 20 nations, 68870ns, 3400avg, 4 nukes, 2 nuclear nations, 9 4000+ nations
Tot 148 nations, 330707ns, 2234avg, 63 nukes, 12 nuclear nation, 22 4000+ nations

TPC 67 nations, 238500ns, 3560avg, 53 nukes, 14 nuclear nations, 24 4000+ nations
TF 23 nations, 36910ns, 1605avg, 1 nukes, 1 nuclear nation, 0 4000+ nations
Fark 56 nations, 73515ns, 1313avg, 0 nukes, 0 nuclear nations, 0 4000+ nations
Tot 146 nations, 348925ns, 2390avg, 54 nukes, 15 nuclear nations, 24 4000+ nations

The numbers were more slanted towards TPC as you went higher up the NS scale. They have 8 nations over 6000ns - combined we had 4. We try to pick wars that are as even (or up-declares) as we can get them across all those involved. I think we do a better job of it far more so than most alliances - and that would include yours.

Let's look at some typical TPC war stats.

Here's what they had from the earlier [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94827&view=findpost&p=2517162"]war against the Kiwis and TFD:[/url]
TPC -
Total NS - 199,767, Member Count - 66, ANS - 3,026, Nuke Count: 10
TPC nations over 4000: 23

TFK & TFD -
Total NS - 165,120, Member Count - 64, ANS - 2,580, Nuke Count: 14
Kiwis nations over 4000: 2
TFD nations over 4000: 5

Here's the stats from [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93278&view=findpost&p=2479678"]TPC's final war of last round against SF[/url]:
SF: 56 nations 34 active 106,237 total ns 1,897 avg ns
TPC: 93 nations 69 active 189,025 total ns 2,033 avg ns

I think the comparison of wars speaks for itself.

Now can we have just one thread without whining?
Everyone have fun out there :)
[/quote]
Oh boy, typical Clash...... See above statment, and please get me started on your war stats...please do.
Also "8 nations over 6000 combined we had 4" Seriously? dude, this is not only BS but even if it were true you had more nukes and more nuke carring nations enabling you to put more of
our nations in nuke anarchy and do more damage. Plus you had double the nations in the 5000 range and several more nations in the 3 and 4 k range.
This is way better than having nations out of range of the 3000 and smaller range. I rather have 10 4000 NS nations than 10 6000 NS nations.
Its the middle guys who have the better range of attacks, and its the middle range who contributes more to a war....believe that!

BG.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291482022' post='2530037']
:ph34r:

Stats:

WAPA/Warriors/TFK

Member Count: 149
Nation Strength: 340,014
ANS: 2,281

FARK/TF/TPC

Member Count: 145
Nation Strength: 349, 529
ANS: 2,410

Those stats are from before the blitz - somewhat.

Anyways, then I ask myself, Why couldn't Warriors just gone against TPC alone?

(Note: I'm not saying this war is unfair etc.)

I have a feeling TPC will prevail.

o/ TPC

Confusion.
[/quote]

These stats are more like the real stats :) yeah TPC will stand strong! Good job Confusion, thanks!

BG.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1291495912' post='2530202']
You would have been wise to just hit TPC. Think you might be over your heads.
[/quote]
They are just hitting TPC, but yeah they are in over their heads lol!

BG.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291639940' post='2531887']
Huzzah, another duckroll rogue attack. It's almost as if they lack the guts to go toe to toe with us. Heck, at least Abyss bothered to make a formal declaration against us.
[/quote]
lol, I could ask the same about you guys :P Only difference is you guys have better odds :P

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291750411' post='2533108']
That's a DR nation, oh yes it is.
This round it appears to be DR's ONLY kind of move :P
[/quote]
LOL!!! yeah and you guys never have nuke rouges, nope all you guys do is war up, fight fair, and do not complain....pppt in your dreams big boy!
take it like a man, them DR peeps are good peeps!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291825712' post='2533949']

Yet I gotta say it: What a bunch of little weasels over at TPC. There is no bigger bunch of under-declaring curpstomp wanna-bes in all of CN than TPC, and every war they declare is like that. Every war they declare is an easy win with little damage for them, and when faced with a fair one, they cry like an episode of Dr. Phil and beg for help from everyone and anyone they can. I used to run the show over there while BG was inactive. It's the way he wants things. Just saying.
[/quote]

whoooooow, slow down killer! take off your big boy pants before you swallow a pill you can't handle. First off you never ran the show, and it was your plot to attack OP that I refused to allow thus your
8 yrs old temper tantrum you threw. You don't worry about all the AA's TPC asked to join us. It is none of your concern. However know this, I have spoke to a few AA's but none have been asked to attack tw!
Abyss joined on their own far as I know.
So now what about your complaints and YOU asking others to jump in to help tw out. go ahead and deny it [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

Talk about whining and OWF BS, your the biggest back wards complainer and back stabber there ever was in TE, you hide behind the" they did this" and "they have that" BS, then in the same breath you say "but thats how TE goes", and "thats my philosophy"," blow some pixels up"," infra huggers", "casualties are cool" BS!!! Your just as bad as the people you complain about, do the same thing you complain about and contradict every word that flows from that stink hole you call a mouth.

You can say what ever you want about me, but watch your step when you talk BS about my guys and brothers in arms.
you will create an enemy faster than you take a breath to shout out more BS.

tw is only as big as you are this round because you guys recruited from all the other aa's except LE, I know cause you almost had a curb stomp at you door TPC was asked to partake in...I refused.
wonder how the other aa's of TE would feel if they found out you recruited from their members, yeah I for got your in a boat, up on the high horse or walking around with those big boy pants shouting out
you high and mighty alliance is tough and to good for all of us.

Chew on that for a bit, I'm just getting started....

BG.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291864409' post='2534509']
:ph34r:

Nicely put, BG.[/quote]
How can you even figure out whatever the heck he's blathering on?
Those are the ugliest posts EVA.

I'll try to decipher whatever the heck is in there and answer later :P

[quote]tw is only as big as you are this round because you guys recruited from all the other aa's except LE, I know cause you almost had a curb stomp at you door TPC was asked to partake in...I refused.
wonder how the other aa's of TE would feel if they found out you recruited from their members, yeah I for got your in a boat, up on the high horse or walking around with those big boy pants shouting out
you high and mighty alliance is tough and to good for all of us.
[/quote]

You talk alot about BS and then you have the nerve to say we recruited off other AAs. Its simply not true, and your a fool for believing it. Do you really think that we'd have any interest in the kind of people who would take up offers like that? Theres a difference between what is [u]true[/u] and what is [u]said.[/u] We consider any nation without an alliance listed as fair game for our recruiting efforts, which we were obviously more successful at then TPC, and if anything, perhaps we sent a few messages to people who added an AA in between the time we wrote them down on our list and the time we messaged them.

BG, let me put this simple for you, tW really don't care about TPC, if you've got a bone to chew with us, why don't you try to not suck it up on the battlefield like you have been and actually convince us that your worth our concern. We respect many alliances, however we fear none, so don't come all hot and heavy with your 'you'll make an enemy out of us' speech.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291875502' post='2534688']
can you guys not read well? its not that hard to understand..
[/quote]

Great response. Just Bravo.

I think we were referring to how it was posted and how it is somewhat sporadic. Yes it took me a while to get through it. I don't know why the breaking was like that but it confused the hell out of me anyway... There are some good and some not so good points.

Can you not comprehend the points behind our posting? Its not that hard to comprehend..

too long; don't read: Burning Glory is proven a blithering ignorant silly stooge.
Just skip it, really.

Those were the silliest rambling posts ever, and to trying and address all of that crap would require more free time than is worth devoting. I wasted too much as it was, though it's all easy to refute. So, I shall just pick some of it, and beat the crap out of it. I'm even going to clean it up a bit to make it easier to read, cause my eyes hurt reading it.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1291857697' post='2534395']
1. Yeah you got that right, 99% of tw are attacking TPC of course we all know you you couldn't handle TPC had you actually done what your post actually stated and attacked other AA's :P

2. You needed WAPA which are good fighters and from what I can tell have over half their members attacking TPC....Seems to me this was more a tw/WAPA fight against TPC.

3. Truth is you guys had over 20 more nations than us, more nukes, more nuke carring/capable nations, and the blitz. We had a higher AVG nation strength, thats it.

4. Of course Abyss had a helping hand in this, thanks Abyss!

5. I know tw has some of the best fighters in TE, they are old TPF/TPC so they have the fighting spirit and kill at will blood :)

6. but you know as well as I do tw had no chance against TPC thus you asking WAPA to jump in, I understand

7. go around saying TPC down sizes wars. PLEASE, you of all people know better than this and yeah our wars speak for them self, the true war stats not the CLASH war stats.

8. I also noticed 2 other things, one: you never mentioned our wars where we went way up either in numbers or nuke count and NS, 2 : I noticed you have never attacked an alliance with equal waring skills like LE or TPC (until now with help). Why is this? So forgive me if I don't fall for your high and mighty BS, fighting RE (even though they have greatly improved) is not the same as fighting LE, TPC or OP, etc.

9. And you think we down sized when we attaked TFD/TK? they had more nukes than you state, more nations, and close to the same AVG NS as we did, plus we had just got out of a war not real long before that with LE.

10. Let me also say that evryone else was just out of a war with in 2 weeks or currently in a war, we picked the highest aa's we could, trying not to hit any AA's who had even been in a war, plus TFD are a tough alliance man for man. TFD are also friends of TPC who were nice enough to honor us with a war, thanks TFD!!!

11. Also "8 nations over 6000 combined we had 4" Seriously? dude, this is not only BS but even if it were true you had more nukes and more nuke carring nations enabling you to put more of our nations in nuke anarchy and do more damage.

12. Plus you had double the nations in the 5000 range and several more nations in the 3 and 4 k range.[/quote]
1. Let's look at total wars and not take things out of context. We have wars with around 13 alliances, I forget the final count. Our current war distribution against Abyss and TPC:
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=10&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=Warriors%20The%20Phoenix%20Cobras"]Your search for Warriors The Phoenix Cobras returned 95 results.[/url]
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Warriors+Abyss"]Your search for Warriors Abyss returned 50 results.[/url]
That's enough right there. [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Warriors&anyallexact=exact"]Our total listed active wars are actually around 180.[/url] You guys probably have [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=The%20Phoenix%20Cobras&anyallexact=exact"]less active wars than we do[/url] :P.

2. Close. It's about 75% of WAPA and about the top 2/3rds of tW that were targeting TPC.
That answers part of the first post too.

3. Man, that's just outright lying. Even Confusion's number don't say that - and you quoted them! I have all the stats from when we made the target list, we did a very thorough job of checking out your nations. You were 1000 avg NS more that tW but only about 100 more than WAPA. YOU had more nuke-capable nations, 15-12. WE did have more nukes at the time though. That's. The facts. Jack.

4. Yeah, I knew you'd thank 'em. God forbid you fight an even fight, right?
They saved you from a complete butt whippin'.

5. This stupid crap again. We have 70ish nations. Maybe 8 tops have been in TPF, the vast majority came from the TE unaligned. You complain about our recruiting (even though it's the exact same system TPF used for rounds - Wasteland designed them both :P ) and try that one in the same breath? They even contradict each other.

6. WAPA did not "jump in" we blitzed you together. *sighs*

7. NO ONE under-declares like TPC. Here are two easy examples:
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94827&st=0&p=2517162&#entry2517162"]TPC against TFD/TFK War stats[/url] - as provided by your ol' pal Confusion. MASSIVE under-declare.
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93278&st=0&p=2479678&#entry2479678"]TPC vs SF last round[/url] - Stats taken directly from the alliance listings at the time. Even MORE massive under-declare.
How can you even argue with those, you jackwagon (I love that commercial)!?!

8. Just ridiculous. We fought RE and TPC this round mainly because we are the 3 biggest alliances.

9. You are just making stuff up. When stuff happens, we take down the stats. I get all my stats directly from the alliance listings at the time. You can see the links, I put them right up there. Do you have actual stats besides the ones you pulled out of your delirious head?
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93982"]The LE war ended on update Oct. 27/28[/url].
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94827&st=0"]The Kiwi wars started on update Nov. 18/19.[/url]
Three weeks between them. That's the facts Jack.

10. YOU. DID. NOT. Why didn't YOU pick PS eh? Besides, instead of TFK/TFD you could have picked us :P

11. It's not BS, and you lie to say so - not like you looked at the time anyways. These numbers come from our target list. Our (tW's) three 6000+ nations were Discord, The Woodshed and richiolan. The Kiwis also had one and they didn't appreciate your cheap under-declare by the way. WAPA had none. Your 8 6000+ nations were Manunggal, North Empire, Dreaming, Gundyville, Swestland, n000b, Seventh wave, gurita, Langit Kelap Kelip, Ewoks in DeLoreans (ranging 9750ns to 6000even). I helped kill three of those btw.

12. HUGE lie, these numbers from war's start.
Number of 4000+ nations for tW, WAPA, TFK combined: 22.
Number of 4000+ nations for TPC, TF and Fark: 24.

Oh man that's enough. Your posts are just HORRIBLE in so many ways.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291877192' post='2534715']eh, its just not worth it.[/quote]
You were probably right lol

Edited by Clash

Dammit. Just fight! I liked it better when you can just throw anarchy counts out or 'No U' even. What we need to do is find a way to drag the remainder of Steve into the brawl. Don't you think?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1291928833' post='2535082']
Dammit. Just fight! I liked it better when you can just throw anarchy counts out or 'No U' even. What we need to do is find a way to drag the remainder of Steve into the brawl. Don't you think?[/quote]
I like anarchy stats, here's a partial list:

tW: 71 nations 38 anarchied
WAPA: 20 nations 12 anarchied
TFK: 56 nations 36 anarchied
CTA: 15 nations 4 anachied
DF: 45 nations 14 anarchied
SF: 17 natins 1 anarchy
THP: 25 natiions 6 anarchied
Catharsis (sorta fighting TPC): 16 nations 3 anarchied
Totals: 249 nations 111 anarchied

TPC: 72 nations 38 anarchied
TF: 22 nations 9 anarchied
Fark: 56 nations 15 anarchied
Abyss: 29 nations 23 anarchied
RE: 71 nations 20 anarchied
TCU: 7 nations 1 anarchied
Totals: 258 nations 106 anarchied

Its hard to add in all the weird people who are warring us, and some have just started like SF. The DR rogue is ghosting tW and attacked 3 tW nations - that alone bends the stats a bit. All the rogues, and the "Invisible Committee" people, and goodness knows what else, it all adds up weird. But ain't we all having fun?

And yeah what are all these alliances doing sitting around?
Get out there and fight, you lazy lot!

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1291876128' post='2534700']
You talk alot about BS and then you have the nerve to say we recruited off other AAs. Its simply not true, and your a fool for believing it. Do you really think that we'd have any interest in the kind of people who would take up offers like that? Theres a difference between what is [u]true[/u] and what is [u]said.[/u] We consider any nation without an alliance listed as fair game for our recruiting efforts, which we were obviously more successful at then TPC, and if anything, perhaps we sent a few messages to people who added an AA in between the time we wrote them down on our list and the time we messaged them.

BG, let me put this simple for you, tW really don't care about TPC, if you've got a bone to chew with us, why don't you try to not suck it up on the battlefield like you have been and actually convince us that your worth our concern. We respect many alliances, however we fear none, so don't come all hot and heavy with your 'you'll make an enemy out of us' speech.
[/quote]

Let me simplify things for you, obviously your either trying to convince the peeps of planet Steve of your lies or your simply to ignorant to do research by asking your friendly GOV of the real facts.
Go a head and check yourself before I check it for you...Yeah I said that! Let me make it clear for you, tw did recruit from other AA's and I have logs and pm's to prove it.

Now ask your GOV, then come back here and post other wise so I can make you swallow your words and post my proof.
Yeah sure it easy to say we recruited before they changed their aa from none to the actual aa, truth is it happens, and the truth is also you recruited from aa's while they were already changed.
for the record, if you checked every nation instead of just pming every new nation with a mass pm, it wouldn't of happened.

For the record, TPC has not recruited for 3 rounds, we don't need to and as far as the battle field goes YOUR LOOSING!
I'm not bragging and I consider it dishonorable of people who do, however the truth is the truth and your disrespectful mouth needed knocked off your high horse.
I'm not asking you or any other tw member to respect us, fear us, or even like us for that matter....We simply care little for you.
I'm not saying that all of tw sucks, tw has some good members, in fact I'm fond of several of you guys, Mudfoot, trigger, owens and a few others,
I just think its distasteful to continually come to OWF and act like tw is the righteous kill all AA when you bragg/tell lies of how BA you guys are, how you always go up in war, and you never loose.
Truth is you've never really attacked any one up, and when you attacked TPC, you needed WAPA to help you...Even though you had the blitz, more nukes, more members.

Guess its not fear you had for us, but more of slight tremble :smug:

CLASH, old buddy...friend. No worries, your time is valuable and I understand you have no time to read my post (even though you probably did).
I understand its not easy being you, your high horse sometimes gets restless, the big boy pants keep falling down to your ankles (you should buy a belt) and puffing out
your chest takes a lot of energy (plus its kinda hard to breath at times).

I can help make it easy on you.....Stop telling the BS that you so effortlessly let flow out of your stink hole (no I'm not talking about your mouth this time).
Also take off the bra, I know it helped with making your chest look bigger (especially when you stuffed it) but its really not necessary.
Oh yeah, one more thing...Take a break, get a shower (the smell is getting bad) and remember there is life outside of TE.

Love you man:wub:

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1291960708' post='2535485']
Let me simplify things for you, obviously your either trying to convince the peeps of planet Steve of your lies or your simply to ignorant to do research by asking your friendly GOV of the real facts.
Go a head and check yourself before I check it for you...Yeah I said that! Let me make it clear for you, tw did recruit from other AA's and I have logs and pm's to prove it.

Now ask your GOV, then come back here and post other wise so I can make you swallow your words and post my proof.
Yeah sure it easy to say we recruited before they changed their aa from none to the actual aa, truth is it happens, and the truth is also you recruited from aa's while they were already changed.
for the record, if you checked every nation instead of just pming every new nation with a mass pm, it wouldn't of happened.[/quote]

BG, what you don't understand is that I am Warriors government, and I'll be the first to tell you, we are not particularly friendly, and whats more is that I shared some of the responsibilities of recruiting this round.

By all means if you have some legitimate evidence that shows that we tried to recruit off other AA's, post it.
By all means, please, I'm really interested in seeing who attempted to incite such rumors.

If I may, I'd like to present you a concept that you don't seem familiar with, and that is that everything you hear is not true. As somebody who has the stones to accuse somebody of 'not doing their research', I find it interesting that you call somebody who was actually involved in the warrior's recruiting efforts a liar.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1291960708' post='2535485']I'm not bragging and I consider it dishonorable of people who do, however the truth is the truth and your disrespectful mouth needed knocked off your high horse.
I'm not asking you or any other tw member to respect us, fear us, or even like us for that matter....We simply care little for you.
I'm not saying that all of tw sucks, tw has some good members, in fact I'm fond of several of you guys, Mudfoot, trigger, owens and a few others,
I just think its distasteful to continually come to OWF and act like tw is the righteous kill all AA when you bragg/tell lies of how BA you guys are, how you always go up in war, and you never loose.
Truth is you've never really attacked any one up, and when you attacked TPC, you needed WAPA to help you...Even though you had the blitz, more nukes, more members.

Guess its not fear you had for us, but more of slight tremble :smug:[/quote]

Glad to know that the feeling is mutual in our indifference to one another. You can note our 'disrespectful mouths' all you want, but at the end of the day, what do you expect, they are our words, and frankly we don't exactly have a ton of respect for you.

Never attacked any one up? Why don't you pony up some evidence to the contrary. Last round we attacked OB early in the round, who were several spots up in the rankings then us with significantly more members, and earlier this round we took the #1 position by force by declaring war on 'all things roman'. I find it funny that you, of all people, have the nerve to accuse anybody of not declaring up when TPC so obviously partakes in wars which they can win.

At the end of the day, you know what? Regardless of what you or others think of us, we aren't going anywhere, so perhaps you should take some time to actually think up some decent arguments to use us in the future? Just a suggestion, do with it as you please.

Edited by memoryproblems