STA December Press Conference

pezstar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1291425264' post='2529536']
Whits yir thoughts on WAPA? Coz apparently we are a likeable bunch of fellies? :smug:
[/quote]

I think that, on a government to government level, we've had one communication that didn't leave us wanting to just turn our monitors off. Actually, that's not true. Back in the day, Vanadrin was nice to chat with. I had a decent chat today, too.

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1291425930' post='2529553']
Does Rickardo still ask daft questions?
[/quote]

He's outright offensive, and every time he queries me now, I just don't respond. I've never dealt with a more offensive, sexist, ignorant government leader in all of my years here.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='Detlev' timestamp='1291427489' post='2529579']
How many pages will this thread have to reach in order to sate STA's collective ego?
[/quote]

We cry ourselves to sleep at night if one of our threads fails to make it to 20 pages.

[quote name='Baskan' timestamp='1291428012' post='2529591']
Which alliance do you see making it big anytime soon?

:awesome:
[/quote]

None.

STA is a very peculiar alliance. You guys were able to have it's own personality even when associated with Polaris (a big and influential alliance) and NSO (the noisest AA of all). In a world where new blocs are being formed what your future directions (other than your strong bound with Polaris)

[quote name='Detlev' timestamp='1291427489' post='2529579']
How many pages will this thread have to reach in order to sate STA's collective ego?
[/quote]

Over 9000!!!

:smug:

Pez, what are your thoughts on the goings-on in the cyberverse? would you like to discuss these goings-on openly or in a more private setting?

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1291427240' post='2529574']
I think that, on a government to government level, we've had one communication that didn't leave us wanting to just turn our monitors off. Actually, that's not true. Back in the day, Vanadrin was nice to chat with. I had a decent chat today, too.

He's outright offensive, and every time he queries me now, I just don't respond. I've never dealt with a more offensive, sexist, ignorant government leader in all of my years here.
[/quote]

But apart from that Rickardo's an all round good guy....Yeh? :ehm:

Edited by SaintScott

[/quote]

I resemble that person.Thanks for the character reference babe big X

[/quote]

Spare a thought for the poor members of WAPA then; we have to deal with him every day!

The truth is that he is [i]braw[/i], and hasn't an ounce of malice in his heart.

[quote name='saxasm' timestamp='1291493136' post='2530151']
What do you think the next major treaty web realignment/move will be?
A more general question, how is STA? Everything going well? :)
[/quote]

Cheers bud im moved :)

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1291494304' post='2530164']
Spare a thought for the poor members of WAPA then; we have to deal with him every day!

The truth is that he is [i]braw[/i], and hasn't an ounce of malice in his heart.
[/quote]

Cheers man :smug:

Mon the WAPA.

Edited by LYDIASLAND

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1291494304' post='2530164']

[/quote]

Yeah, I figured it out eventually, I'm just not a fan. I don't think he's a BAD guy, I think he's just... Rickardo.

What does STA define as an alliance?

[/quote]
To be fair, we haven't had much occasion to speak :ehm: