Rainbows...

Axolotlia

Today I present to you all what really comes at the end of the rainbows... :awesome:

[quote]
[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101008014147/cybernations/images/thumb/2/2d/TPC_Norm.png/200px-TPC_Norm.png[/img][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100926182911/cybernations/images/thumb/c/c9/TNGFLAG2.png/250px-TNGFLAG2.png[/img][/center]

[center]Black Hole at the End of the Rainbow[/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]
This treaty is between the alliances of The New Guy [TNG] and The Peoples Community [TPC] with the intention of further ensuring the safety, security and prosperity of the membership of each alliance. It also serves as a symbol of the continually improving friendship, loyalty and bond shared between the two alliances.

[b]Article I: Non-Aggression[/b]
No member of either signatory alliance may participate in, support, or condone military action against any member within the corresponding signatory. If a member nation of either signatory alliance is found to have done this, they will be ordered to offer peace within 24 hours of the initial notification, and pay reparations equivalent to the total damages inflicted. This payment of reparations must not take place if doing so would be in violation of any other treaty, document or instrument of surrender. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the number and type of attacks received.

If the attacking nation refuses to offer peace to the defending nation within the specified time frame, without credible reason explaining the lack of compliance to the articles of this treaty, the attacking nation will be expelled from their alliance. Further, the expelled nation is to be considered a rogue by both signatory alliances, and dealt with accordingly.

[b]
Article II: Intelligence[/b]
Neither signatory alliance shall withhold information from the other signatory alliance that constitutes a direct threat to the security or well-being of the other signatory alliance. Both signatories shall strive to keep the each other informed of non-emergency situations as often as possible.

[b]
Article III - Assistance[/b]
Both signatories agree that neither is legally bound to grant request of financial aid the other. Both signatories are encouraged to do so in the interest of friendship and building a healthy diplomatic relation, however requests may be denied with or without reason.

Should either alliance come under attack by a third party, the other alliance is greatly encouraged to come in its defense.

[b]
Article IV - Cancellation[/b]
Cancellation of this pact requires 48 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. Any intentional or planned violations of the articles within this treaty result in the treaty being considered immediately void, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.

Signed for The Peoples Community

[i]LittleRena[/i] - Councilor/Minister of Diplomacy
[i]alexo14467[/i] - Councilor
[i]Ervian[/i] - Councilor
[i]MarkLevin7[/i] - Councilor
[i]Hitsugaya[/i] - Councilor

Signed for The New Guy

[i]Confusion[/i] - The Doctor
[i]Waffles[/i] - Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
[i]Kaplechistan[/i] - Triumvir of War and Defense
[i]JDorian[/i] - Triumvir of Internal Affairs
[i]Cesar Julian[/i] - Lord of Communications[/quote]