The Way Things Oughta Be

MarkLevin7

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1290808671' post='2524086']
Oh god, I can only imagine how awful your warchest is right now... it's down to what, 30 mil? Less?

Also, it's called an underdog victory. You'll learn to love'em fighting a stronger enemy.

Holy crap, there go 26 of your planes. That'll be expensive. Wow do I steal land fast. And CM's do so much damage now!

Nice try with the spies.
[/quote]

:D:D:D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE, and that means everyone, please stay out of this war. He's fighting tough odds as is, and I don't want you people adding to it. I appreciate the guts he's showing, I'm literally shaking with excitement, and when this is over, I'll probably send him some money to rebuild. This is fun. So yeah, a good time will be had, and I'll finally feel like the three months I spent saving this warchest weren't a waste :D

You're a bit late to the party, as I already did this a few years ago. Worked pretty well, but all the commies just drift to non-commie alliances for protection.

Hint: The trick is to amass a coalition right when the alliance forms, then go after them before they have protectors and 9 million MDPs.

Edited by Arcades057

[quote name='Arcades057' timestamp='1290814834' post='2524173']
You're a bit late to the party, as I already did this a few years ago. Worked pretty well, but all the commies just drift to non-commie alliances for protection.

Hint: The trick is to amass a coalition right when the alliance forms, then go after them before they have protectors and 9 million MDPs.
[/quote]
The fact you seem to be proud of that whole incident says a lot about you, no wonder your a well respected and much loved member of the CN community :v:

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1290843744' post='2524493']
The fact you seem to be proud of that whole incident says a lot about you, no wonder your a well respected and much loved member of the CN community :v:
[/quote]
Methinks the gentleman is lying through his teeth. :awesome: