An Age of Reclamation Announcement

DracoDark

*DracoDark moves his anti gravity chair forward a bit on the stage, looking over everyone gathered around*

People of Bob, it is with sadness that I announce that Age of Reclamation is hereby disbanded. It has been a long run and it was fun while it lasted, but that time has come to an end. Inactivity is at a high and with one of our gov members and founders leaving the world or Bob in a few days, we cannot last much longer.

I would like to thank all those who joined Age of Reclamation in the months that it existed, and to all those who helped it along its way.

I would like to thank the alliance of Union of Integrated National Entities, The Conservative Underground, Blue Turtle Alliance, The Hanseatic League, and Death Before Dishonor for being our allies.

And I would like to give special thanks to the following people:

DirkNL: Thanks for helping me along with AoR, even though you have had no interest in Bob for quite some time now <3

Keve69: Thanks for protecting AoR, and always being there for us, you and UINE will always be considered part of our family/friends, no matter where we may end up :wub:

Rudolph: Thanks for joining and helping AoR along, without you, AoR may have died sooner than it did, and we would never have found such great allies as those in KMC :wub:

Nils: Thanks for helping to jump-start the alliance, you weren't here to the end, but you were an important part of the alliance the entire time :wub:

And thank you to everyone else I did not mention, from those who came to us as diplomats, to those who had talked with our own diplomats. It was truly a pleasure getting to know all of you.

Signed,
DracoDark of Drakenguard, The Prophet of Truth

I'm truly sad to see this happen :(

However, I'd like to wish you guys luck in whatever you undertake. If you need anything just ask.

o/AoR

P.S: UINE will be protecting AoR's AA for two weeks until these guys find a new home so no touching them in appropriate places.

Sorry to see this happen, as it often does, but I would like to extend an ironic invitation by welcoming you into the UNSC if you're looking for a new home.

[i]*Anyone that doesn't get the irony...they're both HALO themed alliances, and would be enemies in the HALO games.[/i] :)

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1290390582' post='2519801']
And nothing of value was truly lost.

Buh bye AoR.
[/quote]

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290395889' post='2519900']
^this

The man knows the truth.
[/quote]

Classy. Just about what I'd expect from you two.

Best of luck to all former Age of Reclamation members.