A Problem With CNRP

Lestari

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1291771603' post='2533403']
You can continue to try and argue your point, but you've already lost. You and KC went 30 days without posting a response to our attacks. Not ten days. Not 25. 30. You deserved to be wiped at that point as you were given every opprotunity to have it be otherwise.
[/quote]

You, an ally that at the time was currently mine, and others autoadvanced through 2 states after giving me 5 days to respond to your movements. I held you back at the border for a good 4 RP vs. RP. You were impatient, and I said I was going to be inactive. I couldnt LoA because you attacked me. I asked for it to be closed, but you didnt want that. I then ACTUALLY ASKED if you could give me one more day. You responded with autoadvances through my capital.

Rediculous. I'll be rewriting the war. Not to offend you, not to get back at you, just because it deserves writing, and I enjoyed it when I did. I have the time now, and it deserves writing.

Edited by Acca Dacca

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1291823478' post='2533930']
You, an ally that at the time was currently mine, and other[s]s[/s] autoadvanced through 2 states after giving me [s]5[/s][color="#FF0000"][b]6[/b][/color] days to respond to your movements [color="#FF0000"][b](which was completely GM approved)[/b][/color]. I held you back at the border for a good 4 RP vs. RP. You were impatient, and I said I was going to be inactive [color="#FF0000"][b](wrong, see below)[/b][/color]. I couldnt LoA because you attacked me. I asked for it to be closed, but you didnt want that [b][color="#FF0000"](wrong again, see below)[/color][/b]. I then ACTUALLY ASKED if you could give me one more day. You responded with autoadvances through my capital [color="#FF0000"][b](3 for 3 on being wrong. Explained below. You're on a roll.)[/b][/color].

Rediculous. I'll be rewriting the war. Not to offend you, not to get back at you, just because it deserves writing, and I enjoyed it when I did. I have the time now, and it deserves writing.
[/quote]

Ah, the subtle joys of revisionist history. First of all, it was three people who attacked you: me, JED, and GR. There was one "other" beyond me and JED, not "others" like we brought in a whole freaking coalition. When it started, it was me vs. you and KC. So don't try playing the victim. The others came in on their own volition, not because I asked them to. And they can confirm that.

The first autoadvance came six days after you stopped posting. Get your facts straight. We waited almost a week for a post from you and had GM approval to make "slight" autoadvances, which is what I did. I didn't "autoadvance through 2 states" as you put it, I went halfway through PA with my first autoadvance. One the SECOND autoadvance, I moved through the rest of PA and barely into Maryland. On the THIRD autoadvance, I took your capital... which was 30 days after the last battle post from BOTH you and KC. Again, get your facts straight.

As for you asking it to be closed, I didn't close it out of respect for other RPers and for no other reason besides that. People already had massive auxiliary RPs in motion (Sarah/Generalissimo's thing, Justinian's involvement, Yawoo hitting JED, etc). To close the RP would have meant killing all those RPs, and I wasn't going to do that because that would have been disrespectful to everyone else. Frankly, I wanted a world war. I wanted people from all over to come in and make this thing a nice, big, fun bruhaha. But that never happened, even though I allowed it to. So quit !@#$%*ing because I didn't close it just because things didn't go your way. You certainly wouldn't have minded it if I had left it open and tons of people had come in and beat my ass.

As for "rewriting" the war, as long as all the basic facts are the same (held up at the border for a little while before being pushed back with overwhelming force, reinforcements never came and forces continued retreating until they had nowhere left to go and were sandwiched/escaped west/whatever) then that's fine. Knock yourself out. Write this revisionist history !@#$%^&* you've been spouting here or try and toss in war crimes that didn't happen or whatever and you'll be called on it faster than anything.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1291851919' post='2534284']
Ah, the subtle joys of revisionist history. First of all, it was three people who attacked you: me, JED, and GR. There was one "other" beyond me and JED, not "others" like we brought in a whole freaking coalition. When it started, it was me vs. you and KC. So don't try playing the victim. The others came in on their own volition, not because I asked them to. And they can confirm that.

The first autoadvance came six days after you stopped posting. Get your facts straight. We waited almost a week for a post from you and had GM approval to make "slight" autoadvances, which is what I did. I didn't "autoadvance through 2 states" as you put it, I went halfway through PA with my first autoadvance. One the SECOND autoadvance, I moved through the rest of PA and barely into Maryland. On the THIRD autoadvance, I took your capital... which was 30 days after the last battle post from BOTH you and KC. Again, get your facts straight.

As for you asking it to be closed, I didn't close it out of respect for other RPers and for no other reason besides that. People already had massive auxiliary RPs in motion (Sarah/Generalissimo's thing, Justinian's involvement, Yawoo hitting JED, etc). To close the RP would have meant killing all those RPs, and I wasn't going to do that because that would have been disrespectful to everyone else. Frankly, I wanted a world war. I wanted people from all over to come in and make this thing a nice, big, fun bruhaha. But that never happened, even though I allowed it to. So quit !@#$%*ing because I didn't close it just because things didn't go your way. You certainly wouldn't have minded it if I had left it open and tons of people had come in and beat my ass.

As for "rewriting" the war, as long as all the basic facts are the same (held up at the border for a little while before being pushed back with overwhelming force, reinforcements never came and forces continued retreating until they had nowhere left to go and were sandwiched/escaped west/whatever) then that's fine. Knock yourself out. Write this revisionist history !@#$%^&* you've been spouting here or try and toss in war crimes that didn't happen or whatever and you'll be called on it faster than anything.
[/quote]

Calm down there, sally, this happened over a month ago. Might be why you dont know what happened. It was five days for me to post a response to your recent one. You were in Northern PA and NJ in one post and Virginia/West Virginia in your auto advance. And I asked YOU to be patient, my opponent, not the modoerators. I asked for a level of respect from you that I believe every person deserves, and I wasnt given it. You didnt have to autadvance over someone you knew was away for an RL reason, one that was completely ready ot finish this war, but its okay. I understand that you didnt want to write a story that you didnt have to. Heh, not bitiching, just saying that the topic at hand is inactivity because someone went inactive, not because someone went inactive for less than a week and had the only two states he controlled taken out.

I had the level of respect to request people NOT to come in. There it is, the problem with CNRP: Respect. Everyone has a different storyline they want but nobody can do it on their own. It is a book with too many authors. That is why people have protectorate limitations and whatnot. We've had that topic recently, where GMs should take out protectorates, but I believe it is an ingame thing. If cochin remembers, I fought his nation in an attempt to remove his doctrine over other nations in his protectorate. It is just a matter of if people who are already playing are willing to fight for newn nations to have white space and not a protectorate agreement.

Edited by Acca Dacca