An Announcement from the New Sith Order

Heft

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you insist :P

We actually had a slew of veterens return in this past month. This is a definite step in the right direction, in my own opinion. There's something afoot in NSO. It's called progress, and activity, both of which are now at an all-time high.

o/Heggo!
o/Heft!

Ave Sith!

I would hail this mindlessly, but that ain't really my style. So, as such I'll say a few things.

We aren't here to provide you with entertainment.
Awww you like RV? Well we do too, but we don't care if you like him more than Heft, Heft is here now, so deal with it.
Also, our "turnover" rate is fine.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1290320779' post='2518890']
I would hail this mindlessly, but that ain't really my style. So, as such I'll say a few things.

Awww you like RV? Well we do too, but we don't care if you like him more than Heft, Heft is here now, so deal with it.
[/quote]

Some people just don't understand.

[/quote]

Wow! Combined with your avatar, you sound really tough! :blush: People will definitely think twice before saying they like RV now...wouldn't want to have to be ridiculed by the mean NSO guy! :gag:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1290330041' post='2518968']
Wow! Combined with your avatar, you sound really tough! :blush: People will definitely think twice before saying they like RV now...wouldn't want to have to be ridiculed by the mean NSO guy! :gag:
[/quote]

Hey Icons!! :ehm::v::D:wacko::frantic: Super Awesome.

--

Congrats and good luck, Heft.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1290341387' post='2519014']Hey Icons!! :ehm::v::D:wacko::frantic: Super Awesome.[/quote]

Hey you're right! It's almost as though he was pretending to be the kind of person that would actually be intimidated by youwish's post.

[/quote]

That's too bad because you are one of the few sources of genuine entertainment on this god forsaken rock.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1290330041' post='2518968']
[/quote]
...huh?

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1290341677' post='2519017']
Hey you're right! It's almost as though he was pretending to be the kind of person that would actually be intimidated by youwish's post.
[/quote]
That post was not meant to be intimidating, and you know it.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1290354201' post='2519063']
That's too bad because you are one of the few sources of genuine entertainment on this god forsaken rock.
[/quote]
I can recognize that, however I am a firm believer that if you must find entertainment in another alliance's actions, then perhaps you yourself are in the wrong alliance.