**ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE**

BALAN

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1289938407' post='2514981']
To show you how fair I can be I got you a present.....[img]http://gunholsters.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/hello-kitty-pink-hk-ak-47.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Easy to present presents, when everyone knows where the majority of your attacks were directed. Let's see if you are still giving us presents in a couple of days and lets see how much SoT cries :) BTW where is your "How Many" post, Balan?

Edited by paul711

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1289952275' post='2515316']
You mean the 40 man alliance that got hit with only 20 wars pulled off more offensive wars then the 35 man alliance that got hit with 40 wars? Whats this I don't even?!?!??!?!!
[/quote]
That shows how much respect that LE has for us, Spearo, let's just fight and kill some some infra. Let the numbers and stats speak for themselves, as far as SOT crying about OP being different since JimKong left, I can say that LE seems to have lost its swagger in the same time. No longer are you guys as respected as you once were, you are now seen by many as bullies in your own your right. Stop trash talking and fight.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1289952989' post='2515343']
That shows how much respect that LE has for us, Spearo, let's just fight and kill some some infra. Let the numbers and stats speak for themselves, as far as SOT crying about OP being different since JimKong left, I can say that LE seems to have lost its swagger in the same time. No longer are you guys as respected as you once were, you are now seen by many as bullies in your own your right. Stop trash talking and fight.
[/quote]
Now come on Paul, I was just making sure they understood the numbers and stats they were reading ;)

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1289935122' post='2514887']

Team colors?
Tricky but I would never suggest black was a bad color . One of the safest colors imo.

[/quote]

So the only team that has used sanctions so far is also the safest?

Hmmmm... interesting.

[quote]
Suggestion that guys might take against you because of your color :blink:
Not where I live but I'm sure some may have an issue with it.
[/quote]

... You think we are being racist?

[quote name='souparmon' timestamp='1289971137' post='2515712']
You must have really liked the one we just gave you!
[/quote]

Truly I did, but it isn't over yet so don't talk past tense. There is still a month left of the round.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1289937723' post='2514962']
... it just seems so Un-LE like ... [/quote]

second most sincere of flattery is to make someone part of your lexicon

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1289933671' post='2514863']
OP'ers, let's fight and leave the talking to others.

Nice attack, LE. You caught me with no war chest.

[b]Oh well, always have dirt clods and rocks![/b]

The fight has begun, good luck everyone!
[/quote]

I feel you.. I really do..

We should have our own 'dirt and rocks' club ;)

o/ War

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1289941678' post='2515053']
SoT, I thought that this was going to be a fun fight,as FarFromPukin indicated, but it looks like you just have to make comments about things that you are clueless over. Why am I not surprised?

And please expound on how OP has "gone wayward?
[/quote]
I guess it was going to be a fun fight but once again the first OP post in the thread dictated otherwise so perhaps you could go back and read it before you start boring people with baseless unfounded drivel.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1289947291' post='2515174']
You personally know I tried to get along, but I can't help it how your leaders wish to lead LE. Might I add that we were at war with Canada :)
[/quote]
I think we only need to read through your posts to see how much you tried to get along.
As for OP being at war with Canada I think we covered that point. There is no such alliance,
This guy,
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001757
is all that comes up when we do a search for Canada.
I can't see why OP would ask for the help of RE to fight him but OP leadership obviously saw him as a major threat.
TE waited 6 days to see an attack after the OP DoW. Guess it takes a bit of planning but Jim would never have done it that way.
Btw, what happened to Jim? Did he get fed up listening to your constant whinging as well?

[quote name='grandmonarch' timestamp='1289963736' post='2515603']
So the only team that has used sanctions so far is also the safest?

Hmmmm... interesting.

... You think we are being racist?
[/quote]
I'm talking team color my friend but even if I wasn't you should not confuse color prejudice with racial prejudice <_<

I'm a bit lost here.
One minute LE are accused of stomping, the next minute LE are given a (not my spelling) of glowing.

So OP see it as not only a fair fight, but one where they have the upper hand?

And that would be without the alliance or will they do do even more?
No disrespect to OB here, I'm just checking back through the thread to see how OB were described by OP.

Team colors?
Tricky but I would never suggest black was a bad color . One of the safest colors imo.

Suggestion that guys might take against you because of your color :blink:
Not where I live but I'm sure some may have an issue with it.
[/quote]

if i give you a cookie, will you go away? you are a truly terrible poster and this is the worst attempt at spinning someones words that i've ever seen.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1289984148' post='2515785']
I think we only need to read through your posts to see how much you tried to get along.
As for OP being at war with Canada I think we covered that point. There is no such alliance,
This guy,
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001757
is all that comes up when we do a search for Canada.
I can't see why OP would ask for the help of RE to fight him but OP leadership obviously saw him as a major threat.
TE waited 6 days to see an attack after the OP DoW. Guess it takes a bit of planning but Jim would never have done it that way.
Btw, what happened to Jim? Did he get fed up listening to your constant whinging as well?
[/quote]
Everyone but you knows it was a light hearted attempt at humor, everyone that is but you. I bet if I go back through your over 200 posts I can piece enough words from various posts to twist your words into anything I want you to say.

This looks like fun! Ought to be a damn good war.
Go easy on OB's fightin' skillz tho! They try awfully darn hard over there.

o/ LE
o/ OP
o/ OB

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1289943488' post='2515087']Come on over to Blue.[/quote]
Red team is TOTALLY WAI BETTER! It's what the "little red dress" was named after.
I'm not sure what that means, but it just felt oh-so-right to type.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290007705' post='2515896']
I'm talking team color my friend but even if I wasn't you should not confuse color prejudice with racial prejudice <_<
[/quote]

Ahh, ok. Its just the way you worded your post confused me.

Anyway, I'm not "taking against you", I'm just saying that every time you sanction, you're hurting your own team more than you're hurting us.

Team colors?
[/quote]

Can you explain then why I have the worst time finding trade partners on the black sphere? Sanctions were understandable when 2-3x the players were in the game and it was just an inconvenience to replace lost trades, now you either move your entire circle off that sphere to get it back (thereby ruining the point of your sanction besides for that one update strike) or it completely destabilizes 5 other people's trades for the entire round. Not to mention the fact you sanctioned a guy with [i]native[/i] uranium, so it wasn't even an attempt to block access to nukes.

If it's the safest, it can't be because you guys sanction at least (note: at least = a minimum of 1) per round? I have to convince my partners that we'll remove their sanction once the minimum time limit is up for them not to just delete their nations, and with how scarce trades are getting, you're making it impossible for me to even keep a circle.

I'd like to specifically thank the Warrior's nation Sickosmurfs for covering me until we can remove such sanctions you guys placed on my partner.

That was you! :mad: I was trying to talk Sickosmurfs into a trade so I could get uranium, but woke up to find they'd already gotten a fifth trade.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1290017151' post='2515978']
Everyone but you knows it was a light hearted attempt at humor, everyone that is but you. I bet if I go back through your over 200 posts I can piece enough words from various posts to twist your words into anything I want you to say.
[/quote]
Sorry Paul but no matter how many different ways you try to piece crap together it will still be just that crap.

Please SoT go and find a sense of humour your killing the place.

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1290061941' post='2516548']
Sorry Paul but no matter how many different ways you try to piece crap together it will still be just that crap.
[/quote]

If you spray paint it gold though, some poor sap will buy it off of you :3