Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1289905828' post='2514488']
LE nations over 2000 NS: 52
OB nations over 2000 NS: 5

LE nations over 3000 NS: 30
OB nations over 3000 NS: 2

just sayin
[/quote]
Then OB should be able to load up on the bottom half of LE while OP goes after the top half.

LE nations over 4000 NS: 11
OP nations over 4000 NS: 14

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1289886961' post='2514168']
LE are you ready ?

ORDO PARADOXIA are you ready ?

ORBIT BLACK are you ready ?

**LETS GET IT ON**
[/quote]

[size="5"]What?!?!? This is all you come up with for a DoW?!?!

No pictures, no witty commentary? [/size]

[size="5"]I'll guess OP will just have to adapt to war under these circumstances.[/size]

[size="5"]Let me help -

OP and LE, so happy together...[/size][img]http://www.musicnotes.com/images/productimages/mtd/MN0068549.gif[/img]

[img]http://img.pr.com/release-file/0904/149308/HappyTogether.jpg[/img]
(we're the dude by the way)

[size="5"]Good luck. Let's get 'em OP.[/size]

Edited by the wompus

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1289914584' post='2514550']
[size="5"]What?!?!? This is all you come up with for a DoW?!?!

No pictures, no witty commentary? [/size]

[size="5"]I'll guess OP will just have to adapt to war under these circumstances.[/size]

[size="5"]Let me help -

OP and LE, so happy together...[/size][img]http://www.musicnotes.com/images/productimages/mtd/MN0068549.gif[/img]

[img]http://img.pr.com/release-file/0904/149308/HappyTogether.jpg[/img]
(we're the dude by the way)

[size="5"]Good luck. Let's get 'em OP.[/size]
[/quote]

Am I just seeing things or does that llama/camel, whatever, have teeth growing out of it's nose? Must be a product of our nukes from last round.

Edited by arch3004

[quote]Not dead more like comatose'd. [/quote]
No OB members have left since the DoW.

We could compare that to an alliance twice their size.

OB are also half the size of OP but OB managed 12 outgoing attacks compared to 4 from OP although OB have more of its nations in A.

OB also did next to no OWF whinging compared to OP which shows they fight with their boots rather than their mouths

Comatose'd? Rather a rude statement to my mind considering the effort they are putting in while certain guys bad mouth them on OWF

Much respect to OB.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1289922151' post='2514654']
I'm down for this fight, in fact I prefer fighting LE, but many of you will be glowing soone, I guarentee it. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I'm ready Paul. :)

Got my string bikini, and my coppertone 45(million).

OP'ers, let's fight and leave the talking to others.

Nice attack, LE. You caught me with no war chest.

Oh well, always have dirt clods and rocks!

The fight has begun, good luck everyone!

May I take this opportunity to say to everyone if you wish to avoid sanctions stay off of Black team and join Blue.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Great blitz LE, we will counter. Let's have some fun and destroy some infra, this will end both of our rounds so prpepare for a knock down drag out fight before it is over I feel that we will be throwing sticks and stones at each other. Also, welcome to OB and let's coordinate, kick some ass and have some fun.

I'm a bit lost here.
One minute LE are accused of stomping, the next minute LE are given a [quote]guarentee[/quote] (not my spelling) of glowing.

So OP see it as not only a fair fight, but one where they have the upper hand?

And that would be without the [quote]Comatose[/quote] alliance or will they do do even more?
No disrespect to OB here, I'm just checking back through the thread to see how OB were described by OP.

Team colors?
Tricky but I would never suggest black was a bad color . One of the safest colors imo.

Suggestion that guys might take against you because of your color :blink:
Not where I live but I'm sure some may have an issue with it.

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1289935122' post='2514887']
I'm a bit lost here.
One minute LE are accused of stomping, the next minute LE are given a (not my spelling) of glowing.

So OP see it as not only a fair fight, but one where they have the upper hand?

And that would be without the alliance or will they do do even more?
No disrespect to OB here, I'm just checking back through the thread to see how OB were described by OP.

Team colors?
Tricky but I would never suggest black was a bad color . One of the safest colors imo.

Suggestion that guys might take against you because of your color :blink:
Not where I live but I'm sure some may have an issue with it.
[/quote]
So you are trying to mix the words of one individual with another and create drama. Lets just fight and leave the talking to others, but if you must I will remind you that OB is 7 days removed from a war, it just seems so Un-LE like to hit someone so closely removed from a conflict.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1289937723' post='2514962']
So you are trying to mix the words of one individual with another and create drama. Lets just fight and leave the talking to others, but if you must I will remind you that OB is 7 days removed from a war, it just seems so Un-LE like to hit someone so closely removed from a conflict.
[/quote]

To show you how fair I can be I got you a present.....[img]http://gunholsters.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/hello-kitty-pink-hk-ak-47.jpg[/img]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1289937723' post='2514962']
[/quote]
I think you will find two of the references were to your posts and the 3rd was another OP post so not much drama there.

We are all just out of wars my friend, Cadet, LE OB, RE.
Only guys that are not just out of war are OP.
They hid behind a joint dec 5 days ago
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94555.

but TE are getting bored waiting for the attack to come so it may appear to many as an infra hug.

That said, would you say OB couldn't fight back?
They sure did a better job than OP so far so much respect to them.

Don't know why I reply tbh. OP were a fine alliance under JimKong but it seems to have gone wayward.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1289940684' post='2515022']
I think you will find two of the references were to your posts and the 3rd was another OP post so not much drama there.

[b]They hid behind a joint dec 5 days ago[/b]

but TE are getting bored waiting for the attack to come so [b]it may appear to many as an infra hug.[/b]

That said, [b]would you say OB couldn't fight back[/b]?

Don't know why I reply tbh. [b]OP were a fine alliance under JimKong but it seems to have gone wayward.[/b][/quote]

SoT, I thought that this was going to be a fun fight,as FarFromPukin indicated, but it looks like you just have to make comments about things that you are clueless over. Why am I not surprised?

And please expound on how OP has "gone wayward?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1289889397' post='2514229']
I'm having flashbacks when OP and DR tried to use RD's NS as justification for a fair fight.
[/quote]
I'm having flashbacks when NB and LE attacked The Abyss in order to...No Wait...That was just a Curb Stomp.

Confusion.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1289935122' post='2514887']
[snip]

Team colors?

[snip]
[/quote]

http://tournament.cybernations.net/all_sanctions_view.asp

Hades (our only nation above 3k NS) may suggest otherwise.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1289940094' post='2515014']
I'm not even involved in this war, but I'm really getting tired of LE sanctioning my trade partners. It's getting impossible to have people go to black for my circles when you sanction them mid-round.
[/quote]

Come on over to Blue. We have "Rules" against that sort of stuff. :D

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1289940684' post='2515022']

They hid behind a joint dec 5 days ago

but TE are getting bored waiting for the attack to come so it may appear to many as an infra hug.

That said, would you say OB couldn't fight back?

Don't know why I reply tbh. OP were a fine alliance under JimKong but it seems to have gone wayward.
[/quote]
No responding to you,SoT you have a way of making mass murder seem justified. Let's just fight and kill each other. This will not end well for either side and we are prepared for it, I hope you guys are as well. More of the same sanctimoneus crap from you.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1289945982' post='2515140']
The same people arguing again and again.
Boy, this is getting repetitive.
[/quote]
Well I can argue with u but I am not sure what that would do for anything lol. He I'm just glad to be in war and don't care if I am in anarchy with no WC but hey that's fine by me.

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1289945982' post='2515140']
The same people arguing again and again.
Boy, this is getting repetitive.
[/quote]
You personally know I tried to get along, but I can't help it how your leaders wish to lead LE. Might I add that we were at war with Canada :)

Edited by paul711