A Peace and Love Train Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='claphamsa' timestamp='1289776240' post='2513103']
it good to be free on the way of being of ties to trash like NADC... one down one to go.

Legend, we will look forward to the opportunity to see you in the next war. if you drink you big girl juice, you may be in range to fight me! but we all know your just a whinny sissy, so whats the point.
[/quote]

You know, I never once saw you on the PaLT forums, but I guess it's nice to think that your opinion matters.

While all TFD'ers enjoy the right to free speech, I am pretty sure the majority would have to disagree with Claphamsa's analogy. Therefore Battalion's analogy would also subsequently be incorrect.

That said, working with all the PnL signatories, whether they left prior to this announcement or not, has been a blast. Some great memories from the past year and a half. :) Here's one last hail to an awesome bloc. o/

[quote]it good to be free on the way of being of ties to trash like NADC... one down one to go.

Legend, we will look forward to the opportunity to see you in the next war. if you drink you big girl juice, you may be in range to fight me! but we all know your just a whinny sissy, so whats the point. [/quote]

I don't particularly remember even talking to you...strange...

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1289746638' post='2512754']
Well, this def solves CCC's treaty problems.....somewhat

o/ to all the members.
[/quote]

Silly Gulag, we will never solve our treaty problems! :P

It was a good, albeit short for the CCC, ride! It's nice that we went stopped the train without any hard feelings involved. I think everyone grew closer, while discovering that our differences were a bit much for a bloc. All good things must come to an end right? Actually, I don't believe that one bit, but the saying fits.

Adios amigos. Dios le bendice.