A Close to the MK-TFD Affair

Archon

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rob Holmes IIi' timestamp='1289690705' post='2512292']
I will give you all nine dollars in the form of 4 aid packets to stop whining!

EDIT: That would be 3 packets of two dollars, and one packet of three dollars.
[/quote]
As recently appointed Shroom member. See below. I ask you to please send all aid to [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=326579"]here.[/url] He is in great need of your dongs.
[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1289689254' post='2512258']
You heard that, BEazy?

You're now a Shroom. Welcome to the Kingdom, brother.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1289690905' post='2512303']
Awfully sorry sir, we have no shame, but at least we have done something noteworthy in our lives.
[/quote]

I think Fernando is noteworthy. Just not for any of the right reasons, no matter what ~side~ you're on.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289691048' post='2512307']
And you're seeing too much. Thanks for the answer though.
[/quote]

We can't help but see too much. With all these people stretching a lot of skin gets shown. I wish I could unsee the things I have seen.

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1289690166' post='2512284']
Your ineptitude at degracing MK is less noticeable when others also agree. Right now you are that one crazy guy with a grudge against MK. Save it for a better opportunity, friend.
[/quote]
Don't worry, HoT will be here soon.

There are two kinds of moralists: those whose actions are guided by actual principles of morality and those who are use moralism only when it benefits their side. The second kind, the moralists of convenience are the kind of people who hailed as the Hegemony exploited and oppressed Planet Bob and then freaked out over the Grämlins demands of unconditional surrender.

To those trying to twist this against MK, take it from a real moralist, you're way out to lunch on this one. Save yourself the embarrassment.

[quote name='Rob Holmes IIi' timestamp='1289690705' post='2512292']
I will give you all nine dollars in the form of 4 aid packets to stop whining!

EDIT: That would be 3 packets of two dollars, and one packet of three dollars.
[/quote]
Get out of peace mode and face the consequences of your actions Rob.

@ MK : I'm sorry for this disaster. I thought Rob was better than this. This (going rogue) is not how we roll.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1289691778' post='2512325']
There are two kinds of moralists: those whose actions are guided by actual principles of morality and those who are use moralism only when it benefits their side. The second kind, the moralists of convenience are the kind of people who hailed as the Hegemony exploited and oppressed Planet Bob and then freaked out over the Grämlins demands of unconditional surrender.

To those trying to twist this against MK, take it from a real moralist, you're way out to lunch on this one. Save yourself the embarrassment.
[/quote]

Not to mention that people aren't holding TFD accountable for not teaching their members that there's a chain of command and that an average member can't give orders to declare war on another nation. Moreover, said nation didn't even check TFD or OWF forums to validate said orders.

Strive to be better!

And alas, Well done MK. :smug:

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1289693020' post='2512342']
Not to mention that people aren't holding TFD accountable for not teaching their members that there's a chain of command and that an average member can't give orders to declare war on another nation.
[/quote]

Actually according to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94635&view=findpost&p=2512280]this[/url] it's more "not knowing who is in TFD government" rather than "not teaching their members that there's a chain of command", can you honestly say that every single member of your alliance could list your entire government and each individual gov members powers?

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

I can get behind this. Reason? I've had to do something similar to someone myself. Someone tried to do that to TOOL and FARK in the opening days of the Karma War. Hell, the case I dealt with ended up having sanctions brought in for forum espionage as well (against DT). :(( iCarly2 :((

In any case, trying to start a war between two or more alliances then going into peace mode to avoid the consequences is cowardice in the extreme. MK and my alliance may not get along much, but even we'd say they're absolutely in the right here.

Also, what Kryievla said. ;)

[quote]The initial offender, Rob Holmes III, has been expelled from The Foreign Division. Furthermore, that nation is hereby Goomba Listed by the Mushroom Kingdom. His war slots belong to us, and we will be reducing him to ZI.
[/quote]

Questions! If I attack Rob and screw things up for you....will you and multiple other alliances kill me? Will I be ZI'd? :(