A Close to the MK-TFD Affair

Archon

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1289689227' post='2512257']
So anarchying a nation and directly attacking is worth significantly less to you than cancelling a trade and taking 3 mil?
[/quote]

And so it begins...

Considering that we're not only "extorting" money from TFD, but also goomba-listing the original offender, we are probably removing a lot more economical worth from TFD than a mere few millions and a couple hundred tech.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289689368' post='2512263']
So you are ZI-ing Rob for a joke thread? TFD, I am disappointed that you would give up a member over such a trivial issue as this.

MK you are getting butt hurt so easily these days. Add this to your tab of shameful acts.
[/quote]

We are goomba-listing him for trying to incite war between MK and both NSO and TFD. What you may not have noticed is that beyond just posting a false declaration of war, he also messaged both the membership of NSO and TFD. Then like the coward he is, fled to peace mode to let his alliance-mates and NSO take consequences he imagined.

Now please attempt a new angle instead of beating this dead horse.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289689368' post='2512263']
So you are ZI-ing Rob for a joke thread? TFD, I am disappointed that you would give up a member over such a trivial issue as this.

MK you are getting butt hurt so easily these days. Add this to your tab of shameful acts.
[/quote]

Note the part where he also sent messages to TFD nation(s?) to attack MK.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289689606' post='2512272']
They should get bad PR anyway. They are ZI-ing a Rob for a joke thread. Getting butt hurt is now cause for ZI.
[/quote]

I think you may have some pretty obvious personal bias issues in regards to a situation a bit like this.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289689735' post='2512277']
The guy will be ZI'ed because he posted a fake DoW[edit] and sent messages to others nations(thanks Jaym)[/edit] or there are also others offenses made by him?
[/quote]

Were I in TFD leadership and in range, I'd consider beating MK to the punch and ZIing his dumb ass myself.

Edited by Aurion

The guy will be ZI'ed because he posted a fake DoW or there are also others offenses made by him?
[/quote]
He also sent fake orders to members of TFD and the NSO telling them as "Secretary of Defense" for TFD to declare war on MK nations, as per a joint TFD-NSO DoW on MK.

The guy will be ZI'ed because he posted a fake DoW[edit] and sent messages to others nations(thanks Jaym)[/edit] or there are also others offenses made by him?
[/quote]
Attempting to trigger an international conflict is as good a reason to ZI somebody as anything. He doesn't get slack just because he's amusingly bad at it.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289689798' post='2512279']
I am noting that. And I am applauding it as well. :smug:
[/quote]

Your ineptitude at degracing MK is less noticeable when others also agree. Right now you are that one crazy guy with a grudge against MK. Save it for a better opportunity, friend.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289689798' post='2512279']
I am noting that. And I am applauding it as well. :smug:
[/quote]Ok then, allow me to post a thread announcing GOONS declaring war on you and sending mass messaged to everyone in the alliance about it. Even if a couple people bite and went after you I'm sure you'd applaud that too and give all the parties involved a mea culpa and not get all butthurt and type endless pages about the new hegemony, right?

edit: just a bit of a side-note, but give my regards to Jsmetw and WertyytreW, I know you three are VERY close.

Edited by JT Jag

[quote name='Rob Holmes IIi' timestamp='1289690705' post='2512292']
I will give you all nine dollars in the form of 4 aid packets to stop whining!

EDIT: That would be 3 packets of two dollars, and one packet of three dollars.
[/quote]

Stop whining about our whining!

Also, no deal.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289688866' post='2512244']
The initial request was 2000 tech as I indicated in the last topic. Clearly they are more skilled negotiators than our friends at NSO.
[/quote]

That is comical in so many ways.

[quote name='Rob Holmes IIi' timestamp='1289690705' post='2512292']
I will give you all nine dollars in the form of 4 aid packets to stop whining!

EDIT: That would be 3 packets of two dollars, and one packet of three dollars.
[/quote]

Come out of peace mode to send the aid and we'll consider it.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289690801' post='2512297']
Second question, this "goomba listed" status will be gone when he got ZI'ed or like EOG he'll need to do something to left the list?
[/quote]

The former.

Edited by lebubu