There ain't Mush' room in here holmes

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1289682378' post='2512112']
Chill out, bro, only a bunch of asses would take any action or make any demands because of this.
[/quote]

No need for a bucket of blood, just a cup is all we can use. Just a cup!

[quote]MAY I DIRECT YOU TO THE SUBTITLE OF THIS THREAD, SIR.
[/quote]

YOU SHUT YOUR POLIC

Edited by Seerow

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289682515' post='2512115']
MK :smug:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]When I saw Schatt's post, I knew one of you was going to say this. You're completely ridiculous, sir.[/color]

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289682835' post='2512124']
Archon won't do it though.

meow meow meow
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Archon isn't always around though. Talk to Lebubu.

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1289681475' post='2512092']
Rob Holmes is not government. This Dow is not real. This is a joke thread.

At this point, TFD is still protecting Rob as a member so any actions will be acts of war against TFD.

This is a joke thread. I encourage MK's government to contact TFDs. Their names are on our boards. I hope that this can be resolved peacefully as it would be unfortunate if blood was spilled for a joke. If MK sustains any ingame damage, we'll take care of it.

- Duncan King, Magistrate of TFD

Ooc: at work, on cell phone. We are a primarily European based government so please give us time to get on.
[/quote]

Sup. We've got a nation in anarchy. Looks like we've got an act of war from TFD against MK, so that threat of yours doesn't really hold water anymore, now does it? We've paid you the courtesy of contacting you on two separate occasions. You've repaid by putting a nation of ours in anarchy.

I'd [i]strongly[/i] recommend you get off your high horse, realize your position, and consider actually facilitating some discussion before this gets nasty fast.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1289682882' post='2512128']
That's it....impending GOONS vs. MK war. You guys are SCREWE.
[/quote]

Given this post is clearly a formal declaration, as official as the OP of this topic, I am hereby attacking yo-

Lederhosen (nippy) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.

ffffuuuu