There ain't Mush' room in here holmes

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289680387' post='2512051']
TFD and NSO I assume can be expecting to pay extortion fees for this as well?
[/quote]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289680816' post='2512071']
Why don't you give them a deadline with more bs demands.
[/quote]

We were actually thinking of implementing a scaled reparation system with multipliers attached to the frequency of your posts of this nature.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289681011' post='2512078']
[color="#0000FF"]I agree with you both. It truly is a shame at how dense and humor deprived some of the denizens of this world can be at times. You know who I'm looking at, MK. [/color]
[/quote]

What good does bringing NPO into this discussion do for you? :boggle:

edit: Good job on the fast edit RV.

Edited by Seerow

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289681178' post='2512083']
[color="#0000FF"]You have clearly become the monster. Have you no decency? Have you no shame?[/color]
[/quote]

I was always the monster. The answer to the following questions should be obvious.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1289680366' post='2512046']
On behalf of GOONS I hereby activate our treaty with MK and counterdeclare on all parties.

I have the same amount of decision-making power in my alliance as the OP does in his, so it should be ok.

Also I declare on behalf of Umbrella because why not.
[/quote]

All hail your decision making prowess!

During these times of boredom I think we call all agree that Fake DoW should be an offense punished by ZI. Just for getting our hopes up.

Rob Holmes is not government. This Dow is not real. This is a joke thread.

At this point, TFD is still protecting Rob as a member so any actions will be acts of war against TFD.

This is a joke thread. I encourage MK's government to contact TFDs. Their names are on our boards. I hope that this can be resolved peacefully as it would be unfortunate if blood was spilled for a joke. If MK sustains any ingame damage, we'll take care of it.

- Duncan King, Magistrate of TFD

Ooc: at work, on cell phone. We are a primarily European based government so please give us time to get on.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289681104' post='2512080']
edit: Good job on the fast edit RV.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I felt those words unnecessary. It would likely only have confused my supporters into thinking I was mocking them. I would do such a rude and inconsiderate thing.[/color]

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289681431' post='2512090']
polic - no dictionary results
No results found for polic:
Did you mean Ploc?
[/quote]

Do we have police operating on foreign soil?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289681598' post='2512096']
[color="#0000FF"]I felt those words unnecessary. It would likely only have confused my supporters into thinking I was mocking them. I would do such a rude and inconsiderate thing.[/color]
[/quote]

Good call. Your supporters often find it hard to take a joke, I can understand wanting to remove that rather than leave an ambiguous insult that may offend those who otherwise agree with you. One might go so far as to call it a PR disaster.

[quote]NO. POLIC.
[/quote]

Okay you win. Everyone hates our foreign polics.

Luckily everyone loves everything about us that actually exists, so we're still number one.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289681961' post='2512104']
Good call. Your supporters often find it hard to take a joke, I can understand wanting to remove that rather than leave an ambiguous insult that may offend those who otherwise agree with you. One might go so far as to call it a PR disaster.
[/quote]

RV was aghast that someone would attempt to use this thread to fire up yet another thread about the MK/NSO debacle, hence why he joked those that attempted it. The chopped portion of his post was unnecessary.

Okay you win. Everyone hates our foreign polics.

Luckily everyone loves everything about us that actually exists, so we're still number one.
[/quote]

Apparently, you're taking your treaty partner seriously and not recognizing pure satire. May I direct you to the subtitle?

Would somebody actually just grow a set and actually start a war already <_<

The way I see it your doing planet bob a charitable service by providing entertainmet and fun for those sad folks currently measuring their ropes and finding tall tree's due to planet wide depression and bordom. Come on kids we know we can do this! B-)

[quote]Apparently, you're taking your treaty partner seriously and not recognizing pure satire. May I direct you to the subtitle?
[/quote]

That's me. Taking everything 100% serious 100% of the time. No exceptions.

Seriously.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1289681475' post='2512092']
Rob Holmes is not government. This Dow is not real. This is a joke thread.

At this point, TFD is still protecting Rob as a member so any actions will be acts of war against TFD.

This is a joke thread. I encourage MK's government to contact TFDs. Their names are on our boards. I hope that this can be resolved peacefully as it would be unfortunate if blood was spilled for a joke. If MK sustains any ingame damage, we'll take care of it.

- Duncan King, Magistrate of TFD

Ooc: at work, on cell phone. We are a primarily European based government so please give us time to get on.
[/quote]

Chill out, bro, only a bunch of asses would take any action or make any demands because of this.

Edited by Schattenmann

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, I was less concerned about offending you than I was with the slim chance (okay, not so slim, a near certainty) that one of my more vocal fans would have run with that line and turned it into a new battle cry. I'd like to be able to put some distance between myself and something that blatantly idiotic.[/color]

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289682362' post='2512111']
That's me. Taking everything 100% serious 100% of the time. No exceptions.

Seriously.
[/quote]

MAY I DIRECT YOU TO THE SUBTITLE OF THIS THREAD, SIR.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289682424' post='2512113']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, I was less concerned about offending you than I was with the slim chance (okay, not so slim, a near certainty) that one of my more vocal fans would have run with that line and turned it into a new battle cry. I'd like to be able to put some distance between myself and something that blatantly idiotic.[/color]
[/quote]

It's shocking how well I know you these days.