Alliance Info

swflorida

Being new in Cyber Nations, I was wondering if there was any resource that I could access to find out info on all the different Alliances. I am interested in joining an Alliance but very uninformed on all the Alliance types. At this point I prefer peace and neutrality but am also open to suggestions. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

I suppose you could go routing through CN Wiki - http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Alternatively, I could recommend some alliances to you, depending on exactly what you're looking for. Do you have access to IRC? I'm in #LA if you do.

I suppose I could just recommend them here based on what you've said in your OP.

Neutral alliances -

The Democratic Order
World Task Force
Green Protection Agency

They're the main ones that spring to mind.

I would also like you to take a look at my alliance, Liberation Army. While we aren't 100% neutral, we are very much a peaceful alliance, protected by a host of other larger, well connected alliances.

[u]About us[/u]
Liberation Army is a Suikoden themed alliance, with the foundations of the alliance built on some of the similarities between Suikoden & CN, recruitment, team work, battles and the building of a strong alliance where each person contributes. In Suikoden, you recruit 108 Stars of Destiny, in CN those Stars of Destiny would be the members of Liberation Army.

Our aim is to create a strong community of well educated, active people who all contribute to the alliance, whether it be just by being active each day or by actually getting further involved with the day to day running of the alliance.

[u]Growth & Development[/u]
We have a large academy, once through the academy, nations are required to sell tech until they hit 2k infra, at which point we organise a 30m, 20 day aid growth program to get them growing more quickly and hopefully well on their way to 4k infra where wonder development comes into play.

Each nation in our alliance has a growth schedule & guides to stick to, targets to achieve, we aim to promote activity among our members by giving them something to aim for. Also, I'm hoping this approach will mean that our nations are best prepared at all levels.

The plan is to one day have 108 well equipped, well educated members, at which point we'll have to purge those who we deem least worthy of membership in the alliance, those who contribute little or make the academy a longer process, where members only shift over as others are deleted.

With us being a fairly new alliance, things are still developing and government positions are available for those members active and competent enough to warrant them.

Forums: http://cn-liberationarmy.com/index.php

IRC: #LA

I'm Mayz[LA] if you want to chat. :)

What's up SWFlorida.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you are from South West Florida. Lol you can tell me if I am correct or not later.

I am the recruiting czar for Nemesis and I am looking for new applicants to join Nemesis.

You seem like an ideal candidate, you say you want peace, so I take from that, that you are a guy/girl who appreciates diplomacy. You posted on these forums instead of shying away, so I take it that you will be an active member if given a chance.

We love active people in our membership and we love when new-to-the-game people get involved in the government of our alliance.

We will: teach you about the game, answer any questions you have, get to know you, fund your nation with tech deals, and most importantly, we will give you a chance.

http://www.cn-nemesis.net

Those are out forums, if you choose to apply you will be questioned for 3 days, mainly to get to know you and get a feel for your knowledge about the game.

Give us a chance and we will give you one.

Have a great day,

CC