AcTi Declaration of War

Batallion

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1289038703' post='2503839']
I was worried this wasn't going to happen. Glad to see it did.

Battalion: You truly don't stand a chance, and I'm forced to ask why you would go ahead with something as misguided as this.
[/quote]
I wasn't there to stop him. The FAR-Stelios incident would have turned out the exact same way.

OOC: Ironically, that one happened right after an LSU game I attended. I'm about to go watch them beat 'Bama. This is the second game I've been to this year.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1289046196' post='2503894']
This whole incident just reminds me of what happened with Soldier...

In other words, Batallion isn't fit to run an alliance.

Edit: Word of advice. Wait for the CB to age 6 months before you act on it next time, or something ;)
[/quote]

Batallion never ran Soldier.

What the hell is you talkin' about 'cuz. :blink:

[quote]I'm really happy for you. [/quote]

Are you going to let him finish?

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1289049604' post='2503920']
Or maybe PC would have said "It is a raid on a valid target, and therefore your demand of reps is patently moronic," then dismissed him and awaited the vaunted ACTI war machines DoW on them as well? Really, its an amusing situation to me.
[/quote]
i believe Batallion actually requested PC to help them in this war.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1289051329' post='2503933']
My bad. I'm thinking of IRAN :/
[/quote]
You sure? I think you're thinking of GRAN. IRAN was run by someone a little more infamous.

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1289052821' post='2503939']
You sure? I think you're thinking of GRAN. IRAN was run by someone a little more infamous.
[/quote]

No. GRAN was ran by someone else, Mogs and Batallion ran IRAN together until Batallion got kicked out amidst a war.

Surprised, no. Amused, yes. You do realize you just walked right into a trap, right? Any chance that you had of getting Conclave to help you was likely forfeited by this. An ally's job is not to get dragged into a suicide run.

Now, I took Zenith on two such suicide runs but we were only willing to do it because we knew our allies were worth it, that they would do the same for us, and that they weren't in that situation because they were stupid. I'm not sure that Conclave can say the same about you.

Edited by Duncan King

I love the part where you're like "here the rogue confirms that James approached him about ruining the stagger" but then the chat log is just:

you: is he doing this to ruin the stagger?
rogue: no he's just tech raiding.
you: YOU'RE WRONG.

and then somehow you translate that into the rogue confirming something.

Now that I'm actually somewhere that I can examine the evidence, I do have to lol a bit that Batallion thinks he can post a screenshot and then claim that it says something else entirely. Apparently reptyler insisting twice that James was landraiding equates to repyler admitting that he was being slot filled.

Edited by Duncan King

That was one of the worst constructed CBs I've ever had that misfortune to read. I mean, after screeny 2 I was raising my eyebrow at how utterly reaching this was. :facepalm:

It's amazing but I miss the days of Hegemony, Q, etc. CBs. At least they made them somewhat believable. The stuff of legends.

Edited by KahlanRahl

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1289020346' post='2503534']
[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6228/battalionflag2z.png[/img][/center]

So it began by James Maximus and his buddy from TKTB [s]purposely ruining a stagger on[/s] tech a nuclear rogue which seeks to destroy AcTi.

[url="http://img97.imageshack.us/i/tktb5.jpg"]Screen 1[/url]

Here is how I [s]know[/s] [color="#FF0000"]jump to the conclusion[/color] that James Maximus did this on purpose, made clear from his post on an AcTi-relevant topic on these forums:

[url="http://img46.imageshack.us/i/tktb6.jpg/"]Screen 2[/url]

I confronted him on IRC about this [color="#FF0000"]but was shown to be wrong[/color]:

[url="http://img600.imageshack.us/i/tktb.jpg/"]Screen 3[/url]

The rogue confirmed that James Maximus was the one who approached him about [s]ruining the stagger[/s] [color="#FF0000"]wanting to tech raid him, and the tech raid having nothing to do with the stagger[/color]:

[url="http://img80.imageshack.us/i/tktb2.jpg/"]Screen 4[/url]

James Maximus says he'll nuke the target but not launch CMs, GA and air attacks. In fact he had said that we should pay TKTB to do that for us. Funny, they're ruining the stagger on purpose and want us to pay them for their stupid mistakes. Furthermore this snippet shows some hilarious contradiction in reasoning (or lack of):

[url="http://img811.imageshack.us/i/tktb3.jpg/"]Screen 5[/url]

I ask James Maximus to pay us reps as a last resort to avoid war (they knew this was coming from last night in fact, this war is no surprise).

[url="http://img203.imageshack.us/i/tktb4.jpg/"]Screen 6[/url]

Given all the above stated, we feel we have enough of a casus belli to declare a legitimate war on The Killer Turtle Brigade.
[s]It's funny to see Polar align themselves with such an alliance as this, given all that Polar has fought against.[/s]
[color="#FF0000"]I some how think its a good idea, and reasonable to bring polar into this like they're your fat mother[/color]

So, good luck to TKTB and her allies, this should be an enjoyable war, and I hope AcTi performs decently in her first war.
P.S., xR1 was banned from AcTi a few hours ago for an infinite number of reasons which many of you surely can guess.

- Batallion, Emperor of AcTi
[/quote]

Fixed, [s]it[/s] them for you. Really people read those screens, they tell a much different tale then what his summaries tell.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1289059570' post='2503977']
Who on Earth is DLK?
[/quote]

Dark Lunatic K, or something like that. I believe he led an alliance called the [s]Prussian[/s] Persian Empire, back in '07. We had a run in with him back then when I was in GDA. I believe we rolled them.

Edited by Thrash