AcTi Declaration of War

Batallion

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1289020695' post='2503557']
But whatever, you're biting off way more than you can chew, and you should have gotten some half-decent allies beforehand.
[/quote]

I agree with this, if you wanted to go down a military route, you should have done some research, TKTB probably knew they had the upper hand on you.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1289020695' post='2503557']
Just for reference filling a war slot on purpose to mess up a stagger is an extremely ass thing to do, if that is the case here. I too would pursue military solutions if diplomatic ones broke down. But whatever, you're biting off way more than you can chew, and you should have gotten some half-decent allies beforehand.
[/quote]

We've had many opportunities in the past to declare war on other alliances, but we've let go and put our tail between our legs because of having no allies. Clearly DB4D is nothing but a piece of crap alliance. Conclave can still help us though if they want to. Hell anyone can help us if they want to, it's not like you need a Moldavi Doctrine to join a morally correct war.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1289021142' post='2503600']
Oh god this is awesome. Awesome awesome awesome.

Also, I find it really funny that the man you defended so earnestly (in fact enough so to kick out a longtime friend who you've played games other than CN with for over 12 years) has now also been kicked out of your alliance. Great leadership there.
[/quote]

Let's not go there, I've already explained what happened in the other thread. All humans don't respond the same way to Ultimatums, mind you.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1289021204' post='2503606']
We've had many opportunities in the past to declare war on other alliances, but we've let go and put our tail between our legs because of having no allies. Clearly DB4D is nothing but a piece of crap alliance. Conclave can still help us though if they want to. Hell anyone can help us if they want to, it's not like you need a Moldavi Doctrine to join a morally correct war.
[/quote]

So I guess this means I wont get those reps then?

:unsure:

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1289021333' post='2503613']
Let's not go there, I've already explained what happened in the other thread. All humans don't respond the same way to Ultimatums, mind you.
[/quote]
Doesn't really change the fact that you really gave Teddy (who I would think you considered your friend) what could essentially be described as the finger repeatedly to his face. The whole situation could obviously have been better handled from both sides of the equation.

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1289021554' post='2503626']
You dodged a bullet when you caused a stink with us Bat, it was only a matter of time.
[/quote]

Stop trying to make FAR relevant. Please, it's getting annoying. Your alliance is FAR from relevant (lawlz).

[/quote]
I don't think you "get" how FA works. Cultivating friendships and making connections is extremely important if you want to be successful as an alliance, you can't just ask random strangers to be sympathetic to your cause. Bit late now though.

We've had many opportunities in the past to declare war on other alliances, but we've let go and put our tail between our legs because of having no allies. [b]Clearly DB4D is nothing but a piece of crap alliance.[/b] Conclave can still help us though if they want to. Hell anyone can help us if they want to, it's not like you need a Moldavi Doctrine to join a morally correct war.
[/quote]

not really, you just insulted and lied to them :wub:

enjoy the war!

[quote]P.S., xR1 was banned from AcTi a few hours ago for an infinite number of reasons which many of you surely can guess.[/quote]

I'm sure if you included ALL of the logs many people would come to a different conclusion.

If you want all of the logs, please feel free to PM me or find me on IRC.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1289021652' post='2503631']
Stop trying to make FAR relevant. Please, it's getting annoying. Your alliance is FAR from relevant (lawlz).
[/quote]

I'm not claiming to be relevant. I'm just saying we nearly had you destroyed when you messed up with us. I would rather be irrelevant than be relevant only through stupidity.

Stop trying to make FAR relevant. Please, it's getting annoying. [b]Your alliance is FAR from relevant (lawlz).[/b]
[/quote]

Pot calling the kettle black? Come on now, they are FAR more relevant than AcTi.

[/quote]

And yet they are a FAR better alliance that can call on their allies and AcTivate their treaties.

Batta, it was a jerk move by James and you have a legit CB. But since you have been less than respectful to a whole lot of good people in the past, I will not feel bad seeing AcTi drop. If you did not have such an ego problem, you would see more alliances lining up to help you.

Edited by Kevanovia

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1289021764' post='2503642']
I'm not claiming to be relevant. I'm just saying we nearly had you destroyed when you messed up with us. I would rather be irrelevant than be relevant only through stupidity.
[/quote]
He is the last person that should be talk about relevant. In other news, what was suppose to of happened so many times, finally happened.