<Batallion>: we managed to coordinate a 3-way break-off flank attack on our enemies

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289076475' post='2504216']
Don't you all just love it when proper diplomatic channels are pursued prior to declaring war?

Oh wait...
[/quote]
Your lack of reading makes me giggle... I'd quote you all the posts saying that diplomacy was tried, but I doubt you'd read those too so I will try small words for you....

Diplomacy was tried, he said he'd DoW us. Then a nation attacked one of ours (not one involved with the rogue) using the reason "Orders". As we were expecting a DoW we took that as a sign and fought back. It's not our fault he was slow with posting his thread.

Was that simple enough for you?

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1289081034' post='2504297']
Your lack of reading makes me giggle... I'd quote you all the posts saying that diplomacy was tried, but I doubt you'd read those too so I will try small words for you....

Diplomacy was tried, he said he'd DoW us. Then a nation attacked one of ours (not one involved with the rogue) using the reason "Orders". As we were expecting a DoW we took that as a sign and fought back. It's not our fault he was slow with posting his thread.

Was that simple enough for you?
[/quote]

Jewel reading something and understanding what you are reading are 2 completely different skills that one has at their disposal ;)

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1289081034' post='2504297']
[/quote]

Show me logs where you pursued diplomacy when the rogue attacked you and I'll change my mind.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289087857' post='2504417']
Show me logs where you pursued diplomacy when the rogue attacked you and I'll change my mind.
[/quote]
There was no rogue attacking us. How about you showing me where you get your rogue theory from as this states it was a DoW from AcTi: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94340&view=findpost&p=2503534

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1289088010' post='2504422']
There was no rogue attacking us. How about you showing me where you get your rogue theory from as this states it was a DoW from AcTi: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94340&view=findpost&p=2503534
[/quote]

Your DoW was six minutes prior to that. Try again. :blush:

Until a DoW is posted or a large portion of the alliance is at war with you there exists no state of war between your two alliances. One nation is not the entire alliance.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1289086333' post='2504387']
AcTi sucks and I love Evry and Jewel. This makes who to root for in this war easy for me. Good luck and have fun.
[/quote]
You don't :wub: me at all, Omni? :'(

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289088195' post='2504425']

Until a DoW is posted or a large portion of the alliance is at war with you there exists no state of war between your two alliances. One nation is not the entire alliance.
[/quote]
One nation with the reason "orders" plus a verbal DoW a few hours earlier from the leader of said alliance is a state of war. It really is not our fault that one nation was premature with their attack.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289088195' post='2504425']

[/quote]
You know, its a tired ass line that alot of people drag around and make the rest of us want to beat them over the head with it....BUT... "do something about it" is really your only option Damsky. You are idling in #tktb and as far as ive seen youve not spoken with ANY of their government yet you come here and babble on about how terrible they are

Are you mad because they didnt invite you to the party?

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1289088939' post='2504441']
One nation with the reason "orders" plus a verbal DoW a few hours earlier from the leader of said alliance is a state of war. It really is not our fault that one nation was premature with their attack.
[/quote]

Where is this verbal DoW you speak of, in fact, what the hell is a verbal DoW?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1289089065' post='2504443']
Are you mad because they didnt invite you to the party?
[/quote]

No not really. I just think they're rolling an alliance for bad reasons, can I not protest this?

Oh and do something about it. :v:

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289089122' post='2504446']
Where is this verbal DoW you speak of, in fact, what the hell is a verbal DoW?
[/quote]
A verbal DoW is when a leader of an alliance says to you that they will be DoWing you at update. Also since I have no time to look through the many logs I will just show you from Bat's DoW thread (bolded and underlined just for you):
[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1289020346' post='2503534']
I ask James Maximus to pay us reps as a last resort to avoid war ([u][b]they knew this was coming from last night in fact, this war is no surprise[/b][/u]).
[/quote]

Edited by Jewelangel

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289089680' post='2504456']
If you would kindly join AcTi, then we can. :awesome:
[/quote]

I'll pass, though I'd love to duel some of your members.

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1289090325' post='2504470']
A verbal DoW is when a leader of an alliance says to you that they will be DoWing you at update. Also since I have no time to look through the many logs I will just show you from Bat's DoW thread (bolded and underlined just for you):
[/quote]

I'll be DoW'ing you at update. Be afraid. :ph34r:

But seriously, just because it's not a surprise doesn't validate what is essentially a preemptive strike.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289089452' post='2504454']
No not really. I just think they're rolling an alliance for bad reasons, can I not protest this?

Oh and do something about it. :v:
[/quote]
Why would i do something about it? i dont care who rolls who..ill further elaborate on this on IRC if you wish

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1289096148' post='2504566']
What would be hilarious is if Battalion had decided to call the early jumper a rogue and said he had no intention to actually hit TKTB.
[/quote]
I was actually semi-expecting that to happen :v:

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1289099476' post='2504616']
"Verbal DoW" reminds me of when TOP got crushed, and their CB was declared crap.

What was it, again?

Oh yeah. It was, "you guys are always saying you will declare on us!"

Of course, this is [i]Batallion[/i], so it's different.
[/quote]
No, it's different because someone from AcTi attacked a member of ours that wasn't involved with the rogue with the war reason "orders", (not "tech raid" or anything else that a rogue would usually use) and Batallion posted a DoW a few minutes later. Which is what he said he would do.

If no-one from AcTi, this wouldn't be happening right now.

This is also the last time I will bother replying to any comments regarding the DoW. Find me on irc if you wish to continue this.