FAR Announcement

[center][img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee255/StealingPandas/FART.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://www.rockabyebabyobx.com/images/1st-bday-first-birthday-bri.jpg[/img][/center]

One year ago, a group of six men came do together to discuss forming a new alliance. They were all experienced leaders on varying levels, and all were friends who had served together in the past. One of those men had a small alliance (that somehow sort of exists now, but that's a story for a different time) which helped create the base membership of this new alliance which would have a government structured out of the six and some ranking members of the small alliance. The new alliance quickly grew and made some friends. Over time the founding members left, and the structure of the government changed. The alliance pushed pass these setbacks, growing ever larger. Eventually, the founder who led the small alliance left, causing a rift in the alliance. Many people left, and caused trouble for us and another alliance This caused us to do some renovating, and so we proceeded to remove all those who refused to become active and helpful members who deserved all the time and money put into them. We repaired the government which had fallen into disarray in the previous months, and have remained a small, close knit group of friends helping each other grow stronger. This was what the original six founders had planned on. We plan on being more cautious with who we allow in our alliance, only accepting small nations who we believe may be conditioned into quality rulers, and help give back to the alliance which will give so much to them.

In the last year, we in FAR have fought together in battle. We have seen many people come and go, and have made many friends (and some haters) along the way. We have been through hard times, as well as many good times.

So let us all come together to celebrate the one year birthday of FAR! A beloved ally to some, a useless micro to others, we have a flavour for everyone. If there is anything you would like to say to us, or any questions you would like to ask, feel free.

Free drinks will be provided by Sir_Exodus in #FAR, drop by and say hello!

[quote name='Sir Exodus' timestamp='1288933875' post='2502694']
Hey... I don't like the sound of that. lol
[/quote]

You love the sound of it and you know it.

o/ FAR

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1288933925' post='2502695']
I'm glad to see my offspring growing up. :)
[/quote]
Your offspring? I was the father so I guess that makes you... :P

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to my BFFs. PandyBear and SirSexi love you guys and all the FAR crew.