The Grand Lodge of Freemasons

Genghis

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm jello shots all around compliments of drunken state

come on by the Lodge and join with us as we celebrate another day.

everyday above the dirt is a good day.

come to http://grandlodge.co.cc/index.php?showforum=41 if you want to talk about treaties and such that is not discussed in here.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Charles the Great

Thanks Charles, that did the trick. (slaps the behind of beer wench)

Zayne won't be happy unless she has the apple logo on her lederhosen and a Master Chief helmet on her head, but you can only try. :rolleyes:

...Interesting. You get dressed up in what appears to be black tie and embroidered aprons to play poker and drink kerosene flavored wine created by an excommunicated order of Papal Knights...Phil Collins shows up and adds his own two cents to this wacky equation. You know what I think about this level of non sequitur behavior and bold fashion statements?

*Lord Brown lights cigarette

I say...you're all right guys. Have a pleasant tomorrow.

Thank you Lord Brown :)

I don't mind a bit of mess, but I think I've taken it a bit far.

There's still boxes everywhere from when I tried to build a fort a month or so again.

Loads of Empty bottles and more packets than I can work out I afforded. Occasional can dotted about too. Oh and Orange Juice Cartons. A couple of pint glasses.

All amongst shed loads of clothes.

I like the idea of being a tidy and neat person, but it never works. I just don't think I care enough.

The good thing about doing jobs like this is that you get to reward yourself afterwards. A bottle of Rum, some Ginger Beer, some crisps and an episode of Space: Above and Beyond me thinks. Maybe a back up bottle of White Ace just in case.

And a fry-up for lunch when I feel I've made enough progress for a mini-reward. Well maybe just a bacon sandwich. Still, good times all round.