Organization XIII Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/Muddog89/Flag1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[b][u]King of Spam[/u][/b]
Just a few things to announce for our 2nd month. To start with I'd like to crown our first King of Spam, Bessie375. Once again for the month of November we will be extending this to nonmembers as well, the King/Queen of spam will receive 3 million or 100 tech.

[b][u]Mile Stones in the last month[/u][/b].

Rule #32 Enjoy the little things.

[b]2 Months Old- 11.2.10[/b]

[u][b]In other news[/b][/u]

Organization XIII has approved a new charter which will take effect in January.

[quote]It is with the ideals of being elite, selective, and thorough that we draft this charter of Organization XIII. Through this living document we will establish; admission, governance, member’s rights and obligation to the government, each other, and the Organization.

[color=blue][b]Applicants-[/b][/color]
Organization XIII is not for everyone nor will we accept just anyone. All applicants must either have a member vouch for them or they must sign the blood oath in their application. All applicants prior to being accepted as full members will have to sign the blood oath. All information shared with the applicant is the property of Organization XIII and is to be kept secret at all times. Applicants should fill out an application on Organization XIII’s off site forum providing all information requested. The Applicant will be given 24 hours of thorough screening. All Applicants will be accepted by a mentor. Should no mentor wish to accept the Applicant they will be rejected.

[color=blue][b]Apprentices-[/b][/color]
Once the Mentor has accepted an Applicant they will be notified in game. The Mentor is responsible for all actions committed by the Apprentice until they become a full member. This includes covering tech deals that the Apprentice falls though on, covering all damages caused by the Apprentice. In the Apprenticeship the Apprentice is at the whim of their Mentor and can be rejected at any time for any reason. The Apprenticeship can last as long as the Mentor feels is required, but cannot be shorter than 10 days. Once a Mentor feels their Apprentice is ready to move on the Apprentice will then become a Journeymen.

[color=blue][b]Journeymen-[/b][/color]
Once an Apprentice is released into the Journeymen stage of their membership they are given the rights to debate in the public forum, although they are not permitted to vote. The Journeymen are required to reach 4999.99 infrastructure before they can be permitted to move into full membership. When and if a Journeymen feels they are ready to apply for full membership they must have their mentor vouch for them, and be an active member of the forums.

[color=blue][b]Application for Mentorship (Full membership)-[/b][/color]
The application for Mentorship will be submitted to the public forum by their Mentor. The Mentor will present why they feel that their Journeymen is ready to be a Mentor. The Journeymen must then demonstrate by answering questions and filling requests made by other Journeymen, Mentors and by the Counsel. The application will be discussed for no fewer than 48 hours. Following the Mentors will hold a vote to decide if the Journeyman is ready. Each voter must provide a reason to vote for or against the Journeymen. Should the vote fail, the Journeymen will be given the reason. If the Mentor feels their Journeymen’s case for Mentorship is strong enough they may request a Counsel vote. Should the Council vote pass they will be admitted as a Mentor. Should it fail they will have to wait 30 days before being permitted to reapply. Once a Journeyman has been approved they must sign The Blood Oath.

[color=blue][b] Blood Oath-[/b][/color]-
The Blood Oath is taken by all Mentors. By taking the Blood Oath a nation pledges to hold the Organization's honor, members, pride, and polices above their own nation.

[i]"I (Ruler Name) of (Nation Name) do take the Blood Oath. That being sound of mind, clear in vision, and true in heart agree that so long as the Organization stands I will honor, respect, and stay true. I understand that it is only when I put my fellow alliance members before myself and my nation that we all reap the benefits of our Union. Should a time come when I feel the need to depart Organization XIII, I will do so being on good terms, having completed any and all action requested of me before departing. In the event that at anytime my actions or words are anything less honorable, true, and forthright to the Organization, either during my membership or during my departure, I understand that any and all action my be taken against my nation.[/i]

[color=blue][b] Mentor-[/b][/color]
Once a Journeyman has been accepted as a Mentor they will be granted full voting rights and the right to run for a council position. Mentors may accept only 3 Apprentices at a time and may only have a cumulative total of 5 Apprentices and Journeymen. Mentors must maintain forum activity and follow all rules and regulations set by the Counsel. Mentors are to lead by example, any Mentor found in violation of a Counsel ruling may be fined, demoted, expelled, and in some extreme cases have military action taken against their nations.

[color=blue][b]Counsel-[/b][/color]
The Counsel consists of; The Head, The Hands, and The Heart. The Counsel will elect a chair from within its self. Should any member of the counsel be accused of abusing their power a vote of no confidence may be called. The Mentor that calls it must explain and give examples of the abuse of power. It will then be debated and voted on. 75% of all voting Mentors must vote against the Councilman

[color=blue][b]The Head-[/b][/color]
The Head is elected by the Mentors of Organization XIII. The Head serves Organization as the head of Foreign Affairs. The Head may create positions to assist with any task within Foreign Affairs.

[color=blue][b]The Hand-[/b][/color]
The Hand is elected by the Mentors of Organization XIII. The Hand serves Organization as the head of Military Affairs. The Hand may create positions to assist with any task within Military Affairs.

[color=blue][b]The Heart-[/b][/color]
The Heart is elected by the Mentors of Organization XIII. The Heart serves Organization as the head of Internal Affairs. The Heart may create positions to assist with any task within Internal Affairs.

[color=blue][b]Elections for the Counsel-[/b][/color]
Elections will be held at 6 month intervals on January 15th and June 15th. The process for the elections will be as follows; the 1st through 5th being reserved for nominations, the 6th through the 10th being reserved for debates, and the 11th through the 15th for polling. Following the election, the new Counsel will elect within its self the Counsel Chair. The previous Counsel Chair will be responsible for overseeing the election process.

[color=blue][b]Counsel Chair-[/b][/color]
In times of emergency the Counsel may give the Counsel Chair the ability to act as Sovereign of Organization XIII. All actions taken by the Council Chair must be voted on by the Counsel no later than 1 week following. The Counsel Chair makes all public announcements for Organization.

[color=blue][b]Treaties-[/b][/color]
While The Head will run the day to day operations of Organization XIII’s foreign affairs all matters of state shall be decided on by a 75% vote of the voting Mentors. Matters of State include but are not limited to; signing or cancelling treaties.

[color=blue][b]War-[/b][/color]
While The Hand will run the day to day operations of Organization XIII’s military affairs all matters of defense shall be decided on by a 75% vote of the voting Mentors. Matters of Defense include but are not limited to; Declarations of war.

[color=blue][b]Justice-[/b][/color]
In the event of an offense against the Organization, the council will serve as judge and jury. The member will be told what they are being accused of, be presented all information against them, and be given 48 hours to defend themselves. The accused has the right to know their accuser; the accuser will serve as the court prosecutor against the accused.

[color=blue][b]Living document-[/b][/color]
This is a living document and does not account for all situations that may arise, in the event of change this document may be modified by a 2/3 vote of the Counsel and a 75% approval of the voting Mentors. Any action not outlined in this document is subject to a Counsel ruling and may change at the decision of the Counsel. If a Mentor wishes to challenge a Counsel ruling they may bring the challenge to the Public Forum, if at least 3 other Mentor are willing to sponsor. A vote will be held to decide the Organization's policy.

Signed,

The Shadow: Muddog
The Darkness: Empress Spragorius
The Pain: Maddog7911
The Sorrow: Bessie375

[/quote]

This announcement was brought to you by Organization XIII.... Only we have balls big enough to put them on our flag

[quote name='schmutte693' timestamp='1288765018' post='2500681']
Hello, Muddog, folks.

Just your friendly neighborhood protector saying hello, love the new Charter, first time I noticed you had balls on your flag... but hey, I kind of like it :unsure:

:wub:
[/quote]

Much :wub: for you and all of FEAR as well!

After all none of this would be possible without you guys

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Bradford' timestamp='1288803517' post='2500969']
Congratulations on your continued growth and prosperity!

So the new charter won't take effect for another two months - i.e. when you're twice as old as you are now?
[/quote]

That is correct, its a pretty revolutionary change for the Organization and we wanted to have time to transition smoothly. It also helps in terms of the election cycle, this way our first elected officials will serve a full term

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1288811382' post='2501055']
Congrats on not giving up right away, I guess.

Also, why does it look like the title says III months. Isn't that 3, not 2?
[/quote]

Thanks, and it would take a lot for us to just give up. Having to much fun to walk away now :D
We have passed the 2 months of existence, we are beginning our 3rd. I number them proactively, Dec 2nd we will end our 3rd and then announce our 4th.