The Doom House Accords

lebubu

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1288387865' post='2496648']
Oh hey VE, you lost power to the bloc you were the "architect" of.
[/quote]FOK were really the ones that kick-started this bloc, thanks for playing though.

I don't see why you people pretend non-chaining treaties matter. They never have. People will go in for whoever they want to go in for. It's just a facade. There might be around 2 examples where non-chaining mattered, but I mean really.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1288397460' post='2496736']
MK go back to their enabling ways...

Also this treaty is missing LJs sig, he's the one who created the channel :colbert:
[/quote]

babyjesus actually. I mean sandwich.

[color="#0000FF"]Yet another unsurprising treaty. It was my guess, and that of many others, than MK would sign a treaty with both Umbrella and GOONS. Really, why did you even cancel on them to begin with? Did you really think you would fool anyone about where your FA direction was going to go? Your intents were obvious from the get go.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1288398830' post='2496751']
[color="#0000FF"]Yet another unsurprising treaty. It was my guess, and that of many others, than MK would sign a treaty with both Umbrella and GOONS. Really, why did you even cancel on them to begin with? Did you really think you would fool anyone about where your FA direction was going to go? Your intents were obvious from the get go.[/color]
[/quote]

My personal and possibly uneducated guess is that MK wanted to get ride of some sensitive treaties that would cost (politically wise) them alot to cancel because they had alot of meaning or history. Cancelling them all was much easier and less painful and it's much harder for the general people to figure out who are the "excluded" partners when MK is signing them one by one at their own pace. In fact, it allows them to manage the amount of critics they get at a time to soften any resultant PR damage.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1288392926' post='2496699']
If you thought this insult was ~*~too subtle~*~ to go unnoticed you are sorely mistaken.
[/quote]

It wasn't an insult, buckwheat. You need to give up your need to twist my words, repetitive and ego-feeding thought it is. The Kingdom wanted to shake things up - more power to y'all.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288374048' post='2496463']
Congratz and all nice treaty and such but why not just sign with the bloc instead of becoming defacto members. Yes i realise its non chaining but really like any of the above AAs wouldnt join in anyway. I do like the board access part to the treaty shows a lot of trust and solid foundations for future relations between the three.
[/quote]
You have the capacity to be a reasonable person, Buds, so I'm sure you can tell the difference between these Accords and being a member of Pandora's Box.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1288374496' post='2496466']
What a suprise....

This is totaly innovative and on the cutting edge of progress for sure lol

NOT. ;)
[/quote]
[img]http://watchboratonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/borat-high-five.jpg[/img]

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1288380343' post='2496546']
Its almost like they never left. Well it was nice having MK gone for a whole few weeks. Also I could've called this treaty from a mile away. Lines being drawn obviously.
[/quote]
Predicting that MK would sign treaties with our closest friends? My God, you're like some sort of prophet.

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' timestamp='1288399198' post='2496755']
It wasn't an insult, buckwheat. You need to give up your need to twist my words, repetitive and ego-feeding thought it is. The Kingdom wanted to shake things up - more power to y'all.
[/quote]

"May you live in interesting times" is as much an insult as saying "I hope you die". If that wasn't what you meant, you should've picked a different phrase.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1288399043' post='2496753']
My personal and possibly uneducated guess is that MK wanted to get ride of some sensitive treaties that would cost (politically wise) them alot to cancel because they had alot of meaning or history. Cancelling them all was much easier and less painful and it's much harder for the general people to figure out who are the "excluded" partners when MK is signing them one by one at their own pace. In fact, it allows them to manage the amount of critics they get at a time to soften any resultant PR damage.
[/quote]

If their intent was to manage PR damage, this was absolutely the last treaty they should have signed.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1288402012' post='2496785']
If their intent was to manage PR damage, this was absolutely the last treaty they should have signed.
[/quote]

You are full of "wity" comments tonight Joe :P

Also, what a shocker on this treaty

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1288402012' post='2496785']
[/quote]

I am not exactly sure what you mean by that. PR damage and eventual ex-ally unhappiness will come from the treaties they don't sign rather than those they re-sign.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1288401376' post='2496775']
You have the capacity to be a reasonable person, Buds, so I'm sure you can tell the difference between these Accords and being a member of Pandora's Box.

[img]http://watchboratonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/borat-high-five.jpg[/img]

Predicting that MK would sign treaties with our closest friends? My God, you're like some sort of prophet.
[/quote]

Thanks I think

but the question comes from believing MK to be the type of ally that will defend regardless so even though the OA is included with a non chain it seems to me that MK will in fact honor it regardless. Which led me to the question why not just join PB. By being tied to both GOONS and UMBRELLA it really makes it appear to be a defacto signing of PB bloc. Maybe im wrong and MK feels very close to these two and will manage their treaties in a way to ensure they are defended while not necessarily following the moves of PB but I just didnt picture MK being that politically motivated once treaties were signed. Thats why I asked.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1288401570' post='2496777']
"May you live in interesting times" is as much an insult as saying "I hope you die". If that wasn't what you meant, you should've picked a different phrase.
[/quote]I thought Karma said something about not policing dissent on the public forums, but here you are, stretching things beyond all reason just so you can puff your chests out and look all touch like. Good job! It's all happening just like everyone thought it would.