A Divine Accomomplishment

meyer

[i]It had been almost two weeks since that day... Two weeks since they had received their divine message and left everything they had to find and follow the one path. Wu, Ironchef, and myself had been reunited within a day of leaving their homes. As if they had been guided by a divine hand they had all chosen the same direction, resulting in a meeting. During the following 2 weeks more and more people, old friends and complete strangers alike, had joined their company while they kept travelling east.

Now here they stood, the three Exodians, on top of a small hill overlooking the enormeous crowd gathered before them. Each of them dressed in a ceremonial toga, Their eyes slowly examining all the faces - some very familiar and some completely new. Never did they expect the Exodus to grow this fast. Facilities had to be improvised in order to sustain the large influx of members. Wu afforded himself a slight smile. Undoubtedly their journey had just begun but so far it was a huge succes. So many souls had been shown the path already, but so much more still needed to be done. He nodded towards Ironchef, who threw one gaze at me. As soon as he noticed her confirming nod, he made a step forward. Seeing the movement among the three leaders, the crowd went silent. Like a thunderbolt Ironchefs voice filled the air:[/i]

Th[b]E[/b] e[b]x[/b]odus is n[b]o[/b]t just an alliance. Take a look at the men and women stan[b]d[/b]ing beside yo[b]u[/b] and li[b]s[/b]ten carefully to w[b]h[/b]at I [b]a[/b]m about to [b]s[/b]ay. These people a[b]r[/b]e now your broth[b]e[/b]rs! your sisters! your family! [b]a[/b]nd most importantly, your people! Take [b]c[/b]are of t[b]h[/b]em like you would tak[b]e[/b] care of yourself. It is the only way for us to finish our task. The lor[b]d[/b] has brought us here for a reason, and we shall abide by his will! We shall grow from 5 to [b]500[/b]. We shall fight if we have to and never bac[b]k[/b] down. In his [b]N[/b]ame, the Exodu[b]S[/b] has begun!"

[i]A roar emerged from the crowd, overstemming any other sound. Ironchef took a breath and waited for the roar to end. When the crowd went silent she resumed:[/i]

There is no doubt that we have alot of work to do. This journey will not be an easy one. We will suffer and endure hardship like any other alliance. However, with persistence, loyalty, brotherhood and divine guidance we will endure any obstacle we meet! The path guides is through dark times. It is a shiny beacon of hope that we embrace. Never shall we stray from it. We follow the path...We follow the Exodus...

[i]While the crowd remained silent, ironchef took a deep breath. After what seemed like an eternity she raised her arms up in the air and shouted:[/i]

"[u]We are Exodians![/u]"

[i] Like one unit the entire crowd proceeded to raise their hands. A huge roar ripped through the thin air and seemed to fill the entire planet. Wu and myself stepped forward until they too were standing side by side with ironchef. Wu was now holding a ceremonial knife in his right hand. He held his left hand up in the air, demanding for the crowd to become silent once more. As soon as the roar had ebbed away, he spoke:[/i]

Today every single one of us shall bind himself to the Exodus through his blood.

[i]Upon saying this he cut two diagonal lines on his left arm, creating an X. He wiped off the blood and slowly moved his bloody arm up in the air. While Ironchef, myself, and others followed Wu's example, Clouds gathered in front of the son. Rain started coming down, washing away their blood and with that, their sins.[/i]

If you have read the OP carefully you would have seen the following letters:

[b]Exodus has reached 500k NS[/b]

This is the message we bring you today. Over the past two weeks we have more than tripled in size, growing from a mere 10 members and 140k NS to 30 members, 500k NS and 2.15 score.

[IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i354/Cyberexodus/2010-10-28_1540.png[/IMG]

Please join us in celebrating the first milestone of many!

o/ Exodus

Also, special thanks to Valhalla for making this all possible.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1288302387' post='2495529']
If you have read the OP carefully you would have seen the following letters:

[b]Exodus has reached 500k NS[/b]

[/quote]

Thanks for spelling it out...I didn't feel like playing word search tonight. Congrats, guys.

[quote name='LexCorp' timestamp='1288302448' post='2495531']
It has been two weeks since I have received the divine message. Will you?
[b][u]Follow the path!
[/u][/b]
[/quote]
no sir i wont but i will rejoice with you and your accomplishments

onward and upward exodus may you bring light to those lost souls on Planet Bob

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1288313708' post='2495807']
It is the unofficial recreation of GGA, didn't you know?
[/quote]
There have been a number of alliances which I could put that label on :P

Onwards and upwards!

[quote name='iMatt' timestamp='1288315534' post='2495839']
There have been a number of alliances which I could put that label on :P

Onwards and upwards!
[/quote]

Symphony and Phoenix Rising come to mind.

I don't see why being GGA 2.0 is a bad thing. I happened to have really liked GGA and I'm glad that a part of the community survived the disbandment.

I want imatt back, though.

The Exodus movement comes across as most impressive. We have searched our libraries at The University for the history of your "Lord", and all of the evidence of your God leads to a divine message. We are hearing this message and rejoicing, please drop by our [url="http://cn-university.co.cc/index.php"]humble place of higher learning[/url] and teach us more about this "God".

Sincerely,

Kevanovia
President of The University