should i re-roll?

Sir Canuck

[quote name='Sir Canuck' timestamp='1288148609' post='2494006']
i have rubber and sugar. Can i get a good trading circle with this or should i just reroll?
[/quote]

If you want my brutally honest opinion, you should. You seem cluey enough to know what a re-roll is so I doubt you're going to quit the game like a lot of people do when they're told to re-roll.

Sugar, while a good resource that slots nicely into a 3BR (beer, fast food and construction) ring, is accompanied by one of the lesser resources in rubber. Rubber is good if you'd prefer a military set up, and goes well in an 8BR ring, but is out of place in the aforementioned 3BR - which is the only one of about 2 or 3 rings in which sugar fits well.

It's up to you but if you'd like an optimal set, a re-roll is needed.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1288164215' post='2494131']
If you want my brutally honest opinion, you should. You seem cluey enough to know what a re-roll is so I doubt you're going to quit the game like a lot of people do when they're told to re-roll.

Sugar, while a good resource that slots nicely into a 3BR (beer, fast food and construction) ring, is accompanied by one of the lesser resources in rubber. Rubber is good if you'd prefer a military set up, and goes well in an 8BR ring, but is out of place in the aforementioned 3BR - which is the only one of about 2 or 3 rings in which sugar fits well.

It's up to you but if you'd like an optimal set, a re-roll is needed.
[/quote]

Right, but he could always end up with [i]worse[/i] resources. -_-

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1288165991' post='2494137']
[/quote]

No doubt. I pray for all those who create their nation and the first things they see are furs and lead or something :(

For my first nation my resource combo was lead and furs, it is definately something noone wants to get, i was lucky to maintain a trade for a month, they usually lasted a week or 2 at best. Rerolling was the best thing i had ever done, still have to change trade circles a bit due to people going inactive (meaning their nation got deleted) but other than that my trades are usually stable now.

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1288165991' post='2494137']
[/quote]

There are nto many worse combos.

That combo is bad for all trade circles..

• 7 months later...