Desired Government

LJ Scott

How often does it change?

My religion changes pretty regularly, but my nation hasnt changed desired government from communisim for 4+months now <_<

I posted about this in another thread (about event glitches)

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...st&p=235079

My nation is currently in the same situation, in fact every nation I know of who has had communism as a desired government has not had it change for at least 4 months. There appears to be a glitch that once your people want communism it stays that way for 4 or 5 times longer than normal.

i actually prefer comunism now. but thats because of a couple reasons.

1) i dont buy infra anymore (but when i did, i just swapped over to monarchy)

2) i have that one wonder which makes my people always like what i want (but when i didnt i swapped to what they wanted if it was better to collect with that than monarchy)

so basically government swapping solved my problem of what government i liked vs what they wanted. Of course this is entirely unrelated to your bug. (btw, my people wanted democracy for 3months straight before i got the wonder, maybe something did break)

If you don't want Communism, pick monarchy. +1 happiness, -5% infra :huh:

I have Monarchy. It works out better for me than choosing communisim. What I would like is the chance for my goverment preference to change so that one day hopefully my people will want Monarchy and Ill have +2% happiness. Currently this is a chance Im missing with it constantly set as Communist.

I have Monarchy. It works out better for me than choosing communisim. What I would like is the chance for my goverment preference to change so that one day hopefully my people will want Monarchy and Ill have +2% happiness. Currently this is a chance Im missing with it constantly set as Communist.

there's always the Great Monument wonder

It's always been like that. Well, at least from what I can remember. If you don't ever change your government to the government your citizenship requires. They will never want any other type because they have not experienced how life is under a certain type of government. You aren't giving your people what they want.

If you change it to what they want, and leave it there for a while, they will soon desire a different type of government. Thats only how what they desire changes.

Well, thats my assumption :huh:

It's always been like that. Well, at least from what I can remember. If you don't ever change your government to the government your citizenship requires. They will never want any other type because they have not experienced how life is under a certain type of government. You aren't giving your people what they want.

If you change it to what they want, and leave it there for a while, they will soon desire a different type of government. Thats only how what they desire changes.

Well, thats my assumption :huh:

I have set it as Communist, thats how I found out it was worse for me to use that than Monarchy. I shall switch to Communist for 5 days now. See if it works this time. Might have just been too early last time.