A Divine Message

meyer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am glad to see Wu back in the game and will be watching where this new alliance Exodus will take Planet Bob. I am sure it is going to be one hell of a ride and a great show. I was talking to Wu the other day and I said to WU "You're not the Wu Tang I know. The Wu Tang I know once said that no pharmaceutical product could ever equal the rush you get when the band hits that groove; the people are dancin', and shoutin', and swayin'; and the house is rockin!" he looked at me and said "The Lord works in mysterious ways, your right i cant retire, come on lets get the band back together." and thats when he formed Exodus

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1287438939' post='2487175']
[i]After leaving the green pastures of her long time home ironchef found herself in the desert with its blazing orange sunsets. Happy to have found a home again at last she was starting to settle in and let her hair down. As she sat making plans for her next nude sunset drumming party there was a voice from above, she looked up but there was nothing there. Thinking it was a flash back from her more adventurous days she went back to her party plans. The voice said[/i] “its time to go” [i]ironchef replied[/i] [i][i]"but I don't want to go, there will be mead, and naked dancing tonight in the orange desert"[/i] [i]The voice boomed![/i] “You will go now and lead your people to the promise land” [i]All ironchef could say was "!@#$@#$ !@#$ $%&@ fine but you owe me a night of drunken debauchery"[/i]

[b][u]And so she joined the Exodus.[/u][/i][/b]
edit spelling
[/quote]

I know I speak for all of us at TORN when I say we enjoyed all of those wild parties, and will miss you immensely. That said, I can't be happier that you have found an oasis nearby with such a great group of people. I look forward to some great block parties in the desert in the future.

o7 ironchef, <3 you

To the other members of Exodus, congratulations. This looks to be an excellent beginning for an excellent alliance. I wish you luck.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1287439540' post='2487188']
Hey, so was I... and Partisan... we can be referred to as the Grumpy Old Men of CN if you'd like.
[/quote]
CN already has GARO to fit that bill. And i am loving your use of the RL band 'Exodus' as a base for your sig...christ I loved that band in my youth. Best of luck guys ;)

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1287587792' post='2488764']
Hey Partisan, glad to see you stuck around. Maybe more nukes next time? B-)
[/quote]

Its not fun when they like being nuked. You be hurtin' me btw :P

You should step by #Exodus sometime to say hi.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1287545918' post='2488363']
I know I speak for all of us at TORN when I say we enjoyed all of those wild parties, and will miss you immensely. That said, I can't be happier that you have found an oasis nearby with such a great group of people. I look forward to some great block parties in the desert in the future.

o7 ironchef, <3 you

To the other members of Exodus, congratulations. This looks to be an excellent beginning for an excellent alliance. I wish you luck.
[/quote]

Thak you so much Curzon.You know I love you guys and it would take something epic to get me to leave you. Looks like this is it :) And yes crazy wild block parties in the desert are a must :P

I compliment you on your excellent, stylish, well written entrance.

I've just filled out my compliment quota for the year, so I must now be your dreadful critic until January 1.

(Seriously though, I wish you all the best luck, you've got some good guys in there and an original alliance theme, my applause to you all.)

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1287556557' post='2488560']
CN already has GARO to fit that bill.
[/quote]
Stop stealing my thoughts. :<

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1287446811' post='2487282']
GARO will probably fight you for that.
[/quote]

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1287619926' post='2489103']
I didn't see this early but any announcement with Lex, Wu, Partisan, and mylife has to get a hail from me.

o/Exodus
[/quote]
Thanks Corrupt! Without you, I wouldn't even be this far.
o/

Also thanks for all the congrats everyone. We're now over 300k NS and still growing!