This is no mistake

I like those SNAFU people. They are nice, and I am glad to see them here, mentioned in this thread, which I am hailing (btw o/ SNAFU). I don't really remember how I ended up here. So I wrote a poem, it's a haiku.

I don't know how I
got here I'm confuzzled so
I wrote this short poem.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1287210880' post='2485765']
Congrats, and since when is NobodyExpects not a triumvir :o
[/quote]

My signature is the bottom one of the 3.

Kind regards,

Inquitus ;)

o/ SNAFU, good to see this finalised and putting on paper what has been a reality for a long time.

N.E.

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1287204128' post='2485702']
SNAFU's founders came from an original Pegasus alliance, and we have been members of PEACE basically from day one. We have always had the utmost respect for the alliances of Poseidon both past and present, and have long considered it a goal to join its elite company. We are extremely honored today, to sign this treaty and finally step up to do our part to help protect those new alliances on purple that wish to become members of Pegasus. We are also happy to put down on paper what has been a reality for a long time, that SNAFU will be there with everything we have in support and defense of the nations flying the Poseidon flag.

SNAFU may have a name that brings to mind errors and mistakes, and we have fun with that at times, but the reality is that we call ourselves SNAFU because we believe that the normal state of Planet Bob is pretty fouled up. Because of this enlightened pessimism we want to be among a group of alliances that will stay with us as the craziness whirls about, standing firm and enjoying every minute of it.

Believe it or not, there's a lot more I'd like to say, but I'll spare you and just say:

Thank you Olympus.
Thank you Valhalla.
Thank you BAPS.

Thank you Poseidon for welcoming us.
[/quote]

There you go stets with your block of text...

However I agree completely. Glad to be a part of Poseidon. And glad I no longer have any chance of fighting these guys in war.

o/ Poseidon
o/ SNAFU
o/ infrastructure

Edited by Infidel Israeli

I'm really happy with Poseidon being a small bloc of close alliances and am wary of any new alliance joining. SNAFU are genuinely one of the best alliances in the game and the best of friends to have. Welcome aboard SNAFU, we're a better quality bloc with you folks present :)

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1287275317' post='2486125']
Congratulations guys. Look forward to our four alliances working more closely together.

@Joe32320 - No more slot filling or spying? :(

And cheers QH. :wub:

o/
[/quote]

SO, the SNAFU-Olympus treaty doesn't allow it but you still try anyways, so i fail to see how this is going to be any different :P

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1287277592' post='2486137']
SO, the SNAFU-Olympus treaty doesn't allow it but you still try anyways, so i fail to see how this is going to be any different :P
[/quote]

The difference is now BAPS and Val are going to roll him for it...right?