The Opening of Pandora's Box

Monster

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1286891241' post='2482350']
Don't really like any of the signatories, so I'm just going to say I look forward to this bloc's and their destruction.

Simple enough.
[/quote]
Well that isn't going to happen before you quit the game, so tough luck there, berny.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1286891343' post='2482351']
Well that isn't going to happen before you quit the game, so tough luck there, berny.
[/quote]
No bloc is eternal and has shown many times before.

We only have to wait for backstabbing and internal fights.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1286891836' post='2482360']Where are people getting the idea I said this bloc would never die?[/quote]
From here:[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1286891343' post='2482351'][b]Well that isn't going to happen before you quit the game[/b], so tough luck there, berny.[/quote]
In other words, never.

cant wait to see this bloc go down in flames. nuclear flames. large nuclear flames. Fok, iFok, VE, Umbrella, and PC are alright. but, you $%&@ed up and treatied yourselves to GOONS. I'm sorry for all of you that you will have to suffer for GOON's mistakes.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1286892231' post='2482369'][b]You're the one saying that Bernkastel will never depart this world, not him.[/b] Hope this helps.[/quote]
Common knowledge, dearie.

[quote name='hankidan' timestamp='1286892297' post='2482371']
cant wait to see this bloc go down in flames. nuclear flames. large nuclear flames. Fok, iFok, VE, Umbrella, and PC are alright. but, you $%&@ed up and treatied yourselves to GOONS. I'm sorry for all of you that you will have to suffer for GOON's mistakes.
[/quote]

Euhm yeah. This could be true cept for the fact that VE, iFOK, Umbrella and PC are already allied to my lil GOONS. You failed, please try again.