[CNRPT] National Claims area

Maelstrom Vortex

To shift the burden going forward, those who do not respond with an initial allocation and no personas will get the following automatic allocations:

0% persona
100% national
0% magic
100% tech

and will have to manually shift from them over time through RP. I consider these the national default settings.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation name: Procinctia Default Applicant Region: Aleutian Islands (*1)
Persona: Generalissimo (*2)
Persona NS: 99.5%
National NS: 0.5%
Magic (*3) %: 75%
Technology (*4) %: 25%

*1 Most Bering Islands are not actually held by Procinctia
*2 Percentage includes the following notable characters - Ai Yorishiro, Catalina Martinez, Doctor Hugo, and Liska Atka
*3 Magic is Procinctian pseudoscience, science applied to the unscientific – like CNRP’s relative timescales
*4 All Procinctian technology is duct-tape Schizo Tech

Generalissimo: I need to know roughly how you're going to distribute the persona % among your notable characters. Could you break it down please? Otherwise your general is going to get all the strength.

Your magic may be pseudoscience, but that is not going to apply to all CNRPT magic of course, just so we're clear.

4 is fine, Heh.

Magic will start at 0 and proceed towards higher #s as you do research as with all new nations.

Initializing the following defaults:

Nation name: Procinctia Default Applicant Region: Aleutian Islands (most Bering islands NOT Procintian)
Personas:
Generalissimo: 99.5%
Ai Yorishiro: 0%
Catalina Martinez: 0%
Doctor Hugo: 0%
Liska Atka: 0%
National NS: 0.5%
Magic %: 0%
Technology %: 100%

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1286906904' post='2482633']Generalissimo: I need to know roughly how you're going to distribute the persona % among your notable characters. Could you break it down please? Otherwise your general is going to get all the strength.[/quote]Ai Yorishiro 10%
Catalina Martinez 10%
Doctor Hugo 10%
Generalissimo 54.50
Liska Atka 15%

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1286906904' post='2482633']Your magic may be pseudoscience, but that is not going to apply to all CNRPT magic of course, just so we're clear.[/quote]That won't stop the scientific-minded from trying to explain it away.

[color="#4169E1"]A quick question I have... Is this going to have it's own forums? Because it will make no since to have both RP's going on in the same forum. It's going to get really annoying... It already is. If it is going to have it's own map and stuff then it needs to be on a different thread don't you think?[/color]

Edited by maddy

Nation name: Grassy Plains N such
Nation Location: Uganda and Kenya less EM wants in then just my current nation
Persona Name: Matthew Kayne(A.K.A John Henry Eden), General Abraham Lincoln, Grand General Mao, Syphyx *
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: Matthew: 10% Abraham: 0%(Other than being just the regular leader) Mao: 0%(for now) Syphyx 0%(for now)
Nation NS %: 90%
Nation Starting Magic as a percentage of your technology: 0(75%)
Nation Starting Tech as a percentage of your technology: 100(25%)

*A couple of questions here, Matthew already has quite a bit of technological background, so would I have to RP him getting all the stuff he has or could I start where I need to be in order to create Syphyx, a possible candidate for his immortality project. Also how long would it take to develop talking cats? And how fast can we allocate our NS to other characters. I intend to make they a bit more powerful over time.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1286908481' post='2482661']
Ai Yorishiro 10%
Catalina Martinez 10%
Doctor Hugo 10%
Generalissimo 54.50
Liska Atka 15%

That won't stop the scientific-minded from trying to explain it away.
[/quote]

Just so you know.. for ease of tracking, Yorishiro, Martinez's and Hugo's power levels have been permanently interlinked. If one changes, they all change. They must all still sum to 100. They count collectively as your third persona.

[quote name='Lord Zephyr' timestamp='1286925996' post='2482964']
Persona Name: Matthew Kayne(A.K.A John Henry Eden), General Abraham Lincoln, Grand General Mao, Syphyx *
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: Matthew: 10% Abraham: 0%(Other than being just the regular leader) Mao: 0%(for now) Syphyx 0%(for now)
Nation NS %: 90%

*A couple of questions here, Matthew already has quite a bit of technological background, so would I have to RP him getting all the stuff he has or could I start where I need to be in order to create Syphyx, a possible candidate for his immortality project. Also how long would it take to develop talking cats? And how fast can we allocate our NS to other characters. I intend to make they a bit more powerful over time.
[/quote]

Since you've choen to have more than 3, The power levels of Mao and Syphyx will be bound together as your third persona. All persona totals must add up to 100 so keep that in mind when you make adjustments to them int he future unless you want to drop one of them as a major power wielding character.

As to your question: Characters can change up to 25% of your ns per year, but you cannot exceed 100% of your total NS in your allocation among all your characters. Life magic is a difficult science. It is akin to supernatural genetics. Creating raw new life from scratch is the most difficult aspect of those sciences and most wizards will fail in their entire lifetime at making them. To create one you will initially need to have a very high persona power allocation and a very high level of magic, say around 70% to the character of your NS total and 70% allocation of technology to magic. I assume syphyx is the cat you have in mind. That said, if you started with current numbers Syphyx could be created in... 8 months, real time of rp doing research into the life magics and with you having Matthew building up his personal power. Magic is researched at 10% per month, maximum. NS allocations are changed at 25% per month maximum. Both require RP.

Let me know if you wish to make any changes before I catalog your country.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1286927136' post='2482991']

Since you've chosen to have more than 3, The power levels of Mao and Syphyx will be bound together as your third persona. All persona totals must add up to 100 so keep that in mind when you make adjustments to them int he future unless you want to drop one of them as a major power wielding character.

As to your question: Characters can change up to 25% of your ns per year, but you cannot exceed 100% of your total NS in your allocation among all your characters. Life magic is a difficult science. It is akin to supernatural genetics. Creating raw new life from scratch is the most difficult aspect of those sciences and most wizards will fail in their entire lifetime at making them. To create one you will initially need to have a very high persona power allocation and a very high level of magic, say around 70% to the character of your NS total and 70% allocation of technology to magic. I assume syphyx is the cat you have in mind. That said, if you started with current numbers Syphyx could be created in... 8 months, real time of rp doing research into the life magics and with you having Matthew building up his personal power. Magic is researched at 10% per month, maximum. NS allocations are changed at 25% per month maximum. Both require RP.

Let me know if you wish to make any changes before I catalog your country.
[/quote]

If thats the case then I'd like Mao and Abrahams power tied together, and no Syphyx is not the talking cat. Mao is and also currently the head of state in actual RP. Gimme a few seconds so I can change things around a bit.

Persona Name: Matthew Kayne(A.K.A John Henry Eden), General Abraham Lincoln, Grand General Mao, Syphyx
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: Matthew: 70% Abraham: 5%(Other than being just the regular leader) Mao: 5%(for now) Syphyx 0%(for now)
Nation NS %: 20%

So what I want to do fairly quickly is get Mao talking. What I eventually want to do is make syphyx, and make her immortal, and giver her some fairly rad powers. 8 months however would be too long, so is this slightly better for what I want to do?

Edited by Lord Zephyr

Sounds good. My advice to you is research research research. I'll start logging your nation now and update this post when I've completed the addition of the data.

Edit:

Okay, some major updates. Everywhere in the world is now tainted to magic to some degree. Thus, all new nations now start at 1% magic, 99% tech. All nations have had their tech slid to minimum 1% magic. Those who already had existing magic levels, had those levels augmented by 1%.

This is considered background level magic. Any more magic beyond this level, will have to be rp'd for through research and interaction with such forces.

Zephyr, your stats are now on the table.

Nation name: Ta'izz Dynasty
Region: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE (all confirmed)
Persona: Imad (last name unknown)
Persona NS: 85%
National NS: 15%
Magic %: 1%
Tech %: 99%

Yes, this means my land in Spain is open for anyone wanting to use it in CNRPT :P

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1287024795' post='2484075']
Nation name: Ta'izz Dynasty
Region: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE (all confirmed)
Persona: Imad (last name unknown)
Persona NS: 85%
National NS: 15%
Magic %: 1%
Tech %: 99%

Yes, this means my land in Spain is open for anyone wanting to use it in CNRPT :P
[/quote]

It's good you have pre confirmed this, if any owner objects though your claim shall be revoked, simple fair warning although I don't seen it happening if your claim is true. I am updating your data now.

Table updates are complete as of this post.

Pika: Thank you for the information.

Nation name: The Papal States
Nation Location: Italy, Israel
Persona Name: The Pope, The Cardinals :v
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: 75%
Nation NS %: 25%
Nation Starting Magic as a percentage of your technology: 0
Nation Starting Tech as a percentage of your technology: 100

If either are claimed by their CNRP owners, then I revoke my claims to those regions. If both are claimed by their CNRP owners, then I claim my current holdings in CNRP:

Nation name: The United States of America
Nation Location: Current CNRP U.S. states
Persona Name: The President, The Congress (acts as one body), The Supreme Court (acts as one body)
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: 80%
Nation NS %: 20%

Edited by KingChris

Any preference? If either of these are not assumed by Monday, you will be authorized for them. U.S. is to big to grant unless the merger members each give up their respective areas. Of course, if U.S. is granted, it will not be real U.S. territory, but the CNRP U.S. meaning the east coast and parts of central real U.S. If players grant you those regions before hand, we can proceed.

That's fine Markus, long as you have a legitimate claim over the region.

If FSM does not present a claim by Monday, South Italy is assuredly yours, but you may operate there until he presents such a claim.

Note: Claims may proceed a little slower in processing over the next few days.. easing off my activity levels.

Update: We just heard word my wife lost a friend to the veil of death, so I will be even less active than I anticipated for a day or two.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1287108702' post='2484921']
That's fine Markus, long as you have a legitimate claim over the region.

If FSM does not present a claim by Monday, South Italy is assuredly yours, but you may operate there until he presents such a claim.

[/quote]
Didn't you already tell KingChris he could have Italy and Israel if they weren't claimed by their owners?

Nation name: Mann Co. Industries
Nation Location: England
Persona Name: Saxton Hale, Mr. Bidwell, Mr. Reddy, Jerry the Pilot
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: 40% (Saxton Hale)
Nation NS %: 60%

I hope that's enough allocation. Can magic affect elements on the periodic table?

Oh and I will move if whomever owns England/Britain wants the land, for the first week anyways.

EDIT:
[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1287114758' post='2484994']
Didn't you already tell KingChris he could have Italy and Israel if they weren't claimed by their owners?
[/quote]
I'd assume that KingChris gets his pocket of land since he claimed first, but that's just an estimation.

Edited by JerreyRough