[CNRPT] CNRP Technomancers

Maelstrom Vortex

Mael big question. Can we have magic effect the enviroment. What I mean by this is that can the land itself physically change and warp due to magic.

You see I intend to RP most of my nation's population mutating into horrible litte ravenous creatures about the size of half a human. Imagine zerglings from Starcraft. Whilst Elizabeth herself is warped into some sort of half zerg/human creature I want the land to warp and change too so that it becomes more alien and deadly like pools of acid instead of water and dangerous and lethal flora.

That is okay right?

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1286828280' post='2481744']
Mael big question. Can we have magic effect the enviroment. What I mean by this is that can the land itself physically change and warp due to magic.

You see I intend to RP most of my nation's population mutating into horrible litte ravenous creatures about the size of half a human. Imagine zerglings from Starcraft. Whilst Elizabeth herself is warped into some sort of half zerg/human creature I want the land to warp and change too so that it becomes more alien and deadly like pools of acid instead of water and dangerous and lethal flora.

That is okay right?
[/quote]

It is over time. The changes will not be immediate. Think of it like radiation poisoning, but it's magic. It'll slowly affect and warp and change things over time so while it won't start out that way, over the course of an RL month, it can warp into that. Be sure to RP the progressing state of change and the chaos that it will cause.

Time Travel is CURRENTLY restricted to my control for plot purposes. Time Travel and teleportation may become available later as a form of magic, but like all major magic must be thoroughly researched and be substantiated by a reasonable power base of the wielder.

Also, if time is messed with it will tend to want to correct itself. Failures to use magic responsibly.. or just a failure to use magic due to not understanding it.. could result in backlash so.. proceed with caution.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1286826988' post='2481721']
Also, don't expect people to just blink into lizard people. You're either going to have to change them.. or we're going to have to say some lizards in your region really got zapped hard by the magic and started fighting with the people there.. heh.
[/quote]

We will not yield to the kappa menace.

Subtle and Sarah are promoted to secondary Narrators for this domain. While they have this ability they can create minor stories and plots, officiate disputes, and grant award changes of up to 5% for events per 31 day RL time period for RP. They however, may not grant this to themselves or each other. They may not approve new nations or claims. They may not define powers of characters.

I will be taking a bit of a break over a weekend. This will not mean that I shall be completely inactive, just not as inactive as I have been. Expect slight delays in approval processes. Any changes made by a secondary narrator may be reversed by me.

If the secondaries end up with conflicting points of view, I will make any final decisions.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex