Selling Tech - $3mil/100tech

Fernando12

[size="4"][color="#0000FF"]Filled, will update later[/color][/size]

I will be updating this thread as new members/nations join my alliance. You need to be an active buyer because most nations will have many tech deals going the same day. They are instructed to buy 50tech, send out offers to all buyers when due, therefore you may have an offer but be unable to accept it because the seller is down to zero tech. Please be patient and let them re-purchase 50tech for the next seller to accept. There is plenty of time to buy tech and accept and repeat and this should be done within the first 2-3 days so every buyer will get their tech. This is so that our sellers make max profit and don't buy 150tech at one time for 3 buyers they may have the same day. Anyways, on to the details

$3mil / 100tech - Buyer is responsible for renewing so just send the $3mil to renew the deal when the first is complete.
You all know by now the goal is to increase infra to 3,999 so long term buyers are preferred.
Any issues you can PM me here on the CN Forums, at my nation ID 333444, or find me in most alliance channels and most quickly in #FAR or #USCN.

Please make a quick post to this topic if you tech deal with us so that the topic gets bumped.
Please also refer friends to this topic so that both we and they can benefit.

[u][b]Below is the list, just click the link to reach their nation and send the $3mil/100tech offer/aid reason:[/b][/u]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Be sure to send $3mil to renew or you will/may lose the slots - *ACTIVE BUYERS ONLY*[/b][/color]

[u]Slots - LINK[/u]

Edited by Fernando12

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='atrina' timestamp='1287327015' post='2486361']
I am a long term buyer, let me know the sellers list.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=353054
[/quote]
The list is updated in the OP periodically and anyone can get tech deals. You just need to keep an eye on the OP list as its updated.