Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1286131919' post='2473257']
When it forms itll only be a matter of time before they get rolled.

Cant put this many [i]quality [/i]alliances together without it pissing to many people off.
[/quote]
Maybe for you, but from here it looks like some of the most well connected alliances are coming together. On top of that, Umbrella, PC, and FOK! are some of the top tier militaries right now. You'd need a TON of firepower to even come close to rolling these guys.

This bloc sure is Something Awful. By nature I'm sure it will be Unjust. When they inevitably are rolled they will Ascend to heaven, or more likely go to the other place.

Edited by JT Jag

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1286132198' post='2473265']
Maybe for you, but from here it looks like some of the most well connected alliances are coming together. On top of that, Umbrella, PC, and FOK! are some of the top tier militaries right now. You'd need a TON of firepower to even come close to rolling these guys.
[/quote]

Is that how it goes? You just suck up to everyone in power nowadays? I guess they do have a lot of power, so much so it could open up a Continuum.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286132269' post='2473270']
Is that how it goes? You just suck up to everyone in power nowadays? I guess they do have a lot of power, so much so it could open up a Continuum.
[/quote]

Acknowledging reality is "sucking up to power" :rolleyes:

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1286132198' post='2473265']
[/quote]
As always it comes down to us to take down the heavy hitters :smug:

Just need to collect my ex-heg allies to make it happen...

[quote name='Kortal' timestamp='1286132014' post='2473260']
I agree this bloc will probably be rolled pretty quickly

After all none of these alliances have any treaties and are all universally hated by the various significant factions like CnG or SF whom they have no working relationships with

They won't know what hit them
[/quote]
Drat! I wish we'd thought of that sooner!

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1286132368' post='2473275']
As always it comes down to us to take down the heavy hitters :smug:

Just need to collect my ex-heg allies to make it happen...
[/quote]
All hail Sandwich Controversy, saviour of the cyberverse.

@MVP: Get out of your fantasy world. You're not changing anyone's mind. Only a fool would deny how solid this bloc is.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286131994' post='2473259']
Oh I wasn't trying to get you, I wasn't around then and don't know much about that time.
[/quote]
Oh, in that case, not much I'd guess. Three would-be UJP members were in the green civil war, which caused VE to disband. I wasn't into politics back then, so I'm not sure about any other encounters.

[quote name='Edifice' timestamp='1286131356' post='2473248']
I like the ghost/spirit things flying out of the box--could make for some nice alliance-individualized graphics. Though I think it would be better sans Pandora, just the open box. The concept of the box itself provides a relatively simplistic element from which to make graphics as well. Nice choice of theme IMO.
[/quote]
The real question is:

There are six alliances listed in the bloc, with five demons coming out of the box. So which of the six listed alliances is the one opening the box?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1286132701' post='2473282']
The real question is:

There are six alliances listed in the bloc, with five demons coming out of the box. So which of the six listed alliances is the one opening the box?
[/quote]

From what I hear this was the child of everyone's favorite Negligent and Sadistic Order. Well done

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1286132701' post='2473282']
The real question is:

[/quote]
I would assume VE, since everyone expects us to be the Messiah of CN for some reason, but honestly I'd rather be one of the cool little creepy things.

I think it would actually be safer for these alliances not to form this bloc, because they'd be painting a target on their backs. Painting a target on their back is what these alliances are known for though. I have to admit I do admire their "$%&@ the world" attitude.

The bloc isn't going to get rolled on announcement or whatever some of these others are saying. Sure people will want to roll them, but these are the people at the very top. Except for GOD, RoK, MK, and maybe Athens I couldn't think of a more powerful line up. They have the people to talk a good game and the people to back it up.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1286133112' post='2473292']
Best bloc ever because when it does get destroyed and the alliances in it are slaughtered, the world will be a better place.
[/quote]

I'm wondering who exactly is going to destroy them.

After reading this, the only thing I keep thinking about is how butthurt the AUT must be for not thinking of posting an announcement like this beforehand. Now some other person gets all the conspiracy glory. Oh well.

edit: I feel like the opening graphic was made with MS Powerpoint.

Edited by Viridia