Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Aut' timestamp='1286130275' post='2473201']
[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1286130180' post='2473197']
VE is definitely known for their tech raiding habits.
[/quote]
I don't know about that. But I do know they're known for being a fair weather alliance that will mosey up with any alliance or any political climate of the time. They're your.. let's just say IRON if you will.
[/quote]
Yeah, I was kidding. As for the second part I don't have anything to comment on VE. Never had much to do with them except for a couple months back in 2008.

Edited by Drai

At least now we don't have to deal with people alluding to the bloc in their posts as if they're somehow clever when [i]entire alliances[/i] knew about this for quite some time.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1286130493' post='2473211']
At least now we don't have to deal with people alluding to the bloc in their posts as if they're somehow clever when [i]entire alliances[/i] knew about this for quite some time.
[/quote]

I thought Schatt et al were being completely clever.

[sub]not[/sub]

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286129910' post='2473181']
I often felt that one day that a collection of fail would assemble. Such a strong force of fail it'd need to be organized into a bloc...

and here it is.
[/quote]
Dear sir, if we had wanted to listen to your incessant whining, we would have announced the bloc ourselves.

Well as long as we have a thread about this going already, I'd like to add that we've signed a unilateral bloc to bloc treaty with Superfriends, whom we've always been close to and are closer to still through some of our friends in this very bloc.

I realize this will cause much surprise and even anger within certain other blocs and I regret that, but we didn't want to be caught in between two opposing blocs as has happened in the past, and decided to group ourselves with those we consider to be closer and more stable friends.

Hail PB, Hail SF. Here's to a bright future

Edited by Kortal

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286131062' post='2473233']
I would happily join a bloc with such a nice title graphic. Although the font for the alliance names isn't so good.
[/quote]

And then as they fall into bad decisions you sit at the top decrying it all while not doing anything other than talking. Glad some things never change!

I like the ghost/spirit things flying out of the box--could make for some nice alliance-individualized graphics. Though I think it would be better sans Pandora, just the open box. The concept of the box itself provides a relatively simplistic element from which to make graphics as well. Nice choice of theme IMO.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286130620' post='2473215']
Can you or anyone else tell me if VE relates to the UJP, and if so how?
[/quote]
Ok ok, you got me, my suggestion was actually WUT2.0, I was just trying to fit in :(

I agree this bloc will probably be rolled pretty quickly

After all none of these alliances have any treaties and are all universally hated by the various significant factions like CnG or SF whom they have no working relationships with

They won't know what hit them