FARK & Superfriends?

Altheus

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1286121799' post='2473015']
Out of curiosity have FARK left Superfriends?

I couldn't help but notice the following: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Superfriends (note FARK's description as a Former Superfriend) & wanted to determine if it's just a prank or if it's genuine.
[/quote]

Hahahaha. I [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/index.php?title=The_SuperFriends&action=history"]edited the wiki[/url] 6 adys ago on Sept 28 to see if it stuck. Two days later, I told Hoo I edited it and I dared him to go correct it, he gave his courteous "heh."

Meanwhile, back at the Legion of Doom, Farkistani diplomats are being entertained by GOONS.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1286144302' post='2473509']
The amount of fail propaganda posts by NSO, NPO, and the OP are at an all time high in here. I just can't wait for every single topic you'll make every time there is any treaty change by SF or CnG. Can you just make one topic and then you can just copy paste the same talking points you use over and over again. It'll save you time.
[/quote]
Pacifican and Sith posters beware!!

Steve Buscemi is watching...

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1286146445' post='2473550']
Pacifican and Sith posters beware!!

Steve Buscemi is watching...
[/quote]
How do we know which eye he is watching us with?

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1286145314' post='2473521']
Well it was awfully sweet of Fark to spare the image of their former bloc mates, I suppose. I'll now give them a 2 out of a possible 1,000 on my scale.
[/quote]

Actually, I think they were trying to spare themselves the headache of reading posts like the ones you've been making here.

"They all signed treaties with the rest of us"

No doubt the relations probably remain strong, tho it would be interesting to compare the wordings of the individual treaties FARK signed with SF members and the SF treaty.

Also there was something about GOONs can suck it on FARK's irc chan..tho I have absolutely no idea about its context.

Anyway Good luck to FARK and SF. Knowing FARK, if any of the SF alliances where threatened, there is no doubt FARK would come to defend and vice versa.

GGHF.

Edited by shahenshah