Altheus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286128767' post='2473138']
I love how everyone's like, "stuff is about to happen" and others are wandering, "what stuff" and everyone's are like, "stuff."

Good times.
[/quote]

It's a power game. In the words of one Bat Country philosopher "beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." This philosopher has since been shot.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1286128903' post='2473141']
We care because they are not all friends, and this will at least provide some change if only temporarily. Maybe when we reach the bottom we can find hope, hope for a better future.
[/quote]

They have a MDoAP with each of us. Yes, we're all still friends.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1286128997' post='2473145']
Did anyone make a joke about Pandora's Box yet?
[/quote]

I believe they have. [i]But what's Pandora's Box? :huh: [/i]
;)

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1286129161' post='2473151']
I believe they have. [i]But what's Pandora's Box? :huh: [/i]
;)
[/quote]

Heh. Hang around IRC long enough you'll probably see the graphic designed for it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93065

And oops there it is.

Edited by Bilrow

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1286129391' post='2473160']
Heh. Hang around IRC long enough you'll probably see the graphic designed for it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93065

And oops there it is.
[/quote]

I knew what it was...and now everyone that didn't already know, knows as well. Worst kept secret indeed.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1286130824' post='2473223']
Ooh, see I thought people were talking about a different badly kept secret.
[/quote]

It's probably not as badly kept as you'd think. For the OWF, anyway.

Edited by Mixoux

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286125691' post='2473081']
Ruhani, you have no more access than the next guy so quit acting like everything that happens was seen by you long ago.

FARK's departure is interesting and I hope it's only one of many moves that larger alliances make. This world needs to be stirred up.
[/quote]
i again ask how does this shake things up? they signed MDoaP's with each SF alliance

By the by, shouldnt you be off betraying more friends by log dumping on them

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1286123032' post='2473033']
I guess SF wanted to try to keep it a secret that they're falling apart. My respect for Fark went from zero to one today. On a scale of 1-1,000. It's a start!
[/quote]

I can assure you that SF is not falling apart. We're not like Frostbite.

[quote]From what I hear and correct me if Im wrong, SF are less than 37 seconds away from all out civil war. [/quote]

I can assure you that this is correct.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1286135837' post='2473344']
Yes, I'm sure SF will last forever because some things are just plain eternal.
[/quote]

Please point me to where I said 'SF will be around forever and never go away', sir. I was just pointing out that although your first bloc was a massive failure, doesn't mean ours is a failure.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1286134647' post='2473324']
i again ask how does this shake things up? they signed MDoaP's with each SF alliance

By the by, shouldnt you be off betraying more friends by log dumping on them
[/quote]

[img]http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/11/give_me_a_spit_take_skit.jpg[/img]

I kid.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1286136513' post='2473364']
Please point me to where I said 'SF will be around forever and never go away', sir. I was just pointing out that although your first bloc was a massive failure, doesn't mean ours is a failure.
[/quote]

Why do you keep mentioning Frostbite? The topic of this conversation is Fark and why it has left the dying SuperFriends. Try to keep up with us here.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1286136714' post='2473368']
Why do you keep mentioning Frostbite? The topic of this conversation is Fark and why it has left the dying SuperFriends. Try to keep up with us here.
[/quote]
Thank you for helping to demonstrate why Fark chose not to announce this.

The amount of fail propaganda posts by NSO, NPO, and the OP are at an all time high in here. I just can't wait for every single topic you'll make every time there is any treaty change by SF or CnG. Can you just make one topic and then you can just copy paste the same talking points you use over and over again. It'll save you time.

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1286137377' post='2473375']
Thank you for helping to demonstrate why Fark chose not to announce this.
[/quote]

Well it was awfully sweet of Fark to spare the image of their former bloc mates, I suppose. I'll now give them a 2 out of a possible 1,000 on my scale.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1286137507' post='2473377']
Like The Härmlins right?
[/quote]

Yes, exactly. Much like the Gremlins, The Continuum, The Ordinance of Order, and WUT, the SuperFriends will last forever.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1286144302' post='2473509']
The amount of fail propaganda posts by NSO, NPO, and the OP are at an all time high in here. I just can't wait for every single topic you'll make every time there is any treaty change by SF or CnG. Can you just make one topic and then you can just copy paste the same talking points you use over and over again. It'll save you time.
[/quote]

You seem upset, good sir. I can assure you that watching the SuperFriends die this slow death is hard on us all. You are not alone during these trying times. You can cry on my shoulder anytime you feel the need, neighbor.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1286136714' post='2473368']
[/quote]

Because I believe you are basing your expectations for what happens next off of your obviously very traumatic experiences with your failed bloc. SF has been around for a very, very long time (the second-oldest major bloc in CN, and that's only if you consider CDT 'major') and is doing just fine. One alliance left, but they signed MDoAPs with the rest of us before leaving, and they're still allied to every single SF member. I fail to see how SF is 'dying' because of this.

[quote]An interesting move indeed. I NEED MOAR POPCORN!!!!! :popcorn: [/quote]

You do realize this happened like a week or two ago, right? And that nothing interesting has come from it?

You Sith sure are slow. I mean, you never quite recovered from the blows we dealt you, but I think that when RoK back-handed you they may have killed off one of your last brain cells :(

[quote]Yes, exactly. Much like the Gremlins, The Continuum, The Ordinance of Order, and WUT, the SuperFriends will last forever.[/quote]

Once again, I never said that or anything like that. I mean, I don't get the tactic you're using here, Corinan. You're clearly debating a point you invented yourself....

[quote]You seem upset, good sir. I can assure you that watching the SuperFriends die this slow death is hard on us all. You are not alone during these trying times. You can cry on my shoulder anytime you feel the need, neighbor.[/quote]

If this is the rate we're "dying" at, I'll see you in another 15 or so years when we've finally broken up the bloc. Or, if you'd prefer to measure it a different way, you can wave goodbye to SF after we destroy NSO 20 more times or so. :)

Edited by Penkala