FARK & Superfriends?

Altheus

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1286124690' post='2473070']
Come on people, you knew you saw this coming.
[/quote]
Ruhani, you have no more access than the next guy so quit acting like everything that happens was seen by you long ago.

FARK's departure is interesting and I hope it's only one of many moves that larger alliances make. This world needs to be stirred up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1286126010' post='2473087']
If the rumors prove true, just hold onto your seat and enjoy the ride. ;)
[/quote]
The scenario I heard about and can imagine happening will take a bit of time and the right triggers but it's doable ;)

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286125691' post='2473081']
Ruhani, you have no more access than the next guy so quit acting like everything that happens was seen by you long ago.
[/quote]

Fernando, your thought process is literally too stupid for words. There was clearly internal strife going on in SF for quite some time, and the entire conversation we had on IRC which you so appropriately shared with the world highlighted this. If anyone is to blame that this piece of information is public knowledge, it's you. Seriously, go back to playing the martyr or moralist or whatever is the fad this month.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286125691' post='2473081']
FARK's departure is interesting and I hope it's only one of many moves that larger alliances make. This world needs to be stirred up.
[/quote]

While you sit on your high-chair philosophizing about the future, please don't kid yourself into thinking that you have [i]any[/i] idea about how things will go down in the future. You don't.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1286123610' post='2473046']
Did this really need a thread or could the question be answered by Fark gov in a private query?
[/quote]

It needs a thread so everyone can talk about it.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1286126010' post='2473087']
If the rumors prove true, just hold onto your seat and enjoy the ride. ;)
[/quote]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286126348' post='2473092']
The scenario I heard about and can imagine happening will take a bit of time and the right triggers but it's doable ;)
[/quote]

I pray we are all wrong.

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1286126393' post='2473094']
Fernando, your thought process is literally too stupid for words. There was clearly internal strife going on in SF for quite some time, and the entire conversation we had on IRC which you so appropriately shared with the world highlighted this. If anyone is to blame that this piece of information is public knowledge, it's you. Seriously, go back to playing the martyr or moralist or whatever is the fad this month.

While you sit on your high-chair philosophizing about the future, please don't kid yourself into thinking that you have [i]any[/i] idea about how things will go down in the future. You don't.
[/quote]
Are you my new groupie?

And what? You're blaming me for the info of FARK leaving being public knowledge? You need to rephrase that a bit. It would have come out anyway don't you think. Also, I didn't make this thread and our convo didn't mention anything about FARK leaving, you said ROK leaving SF.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1286126905' post='2473100']
It also involves Sal getting flooded with queries on IRC.

Let me just say, it's ALL true. GR will merge with NpO Wednesday.
[/quote]
Wednesday? I heard "it could happen as early as today." (ooc dan patrick reference /occ) :P

[quote name='John Shepard' timestamp='1286127298' post='2473104']
[img]http://www.ihasafunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ihasafunny-calm-down.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Lmao. Funny !@#$!!!

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1286128786' post='2473139']
Old news. Treaties end. The world doesn't. If they're all still friends, what do we care?
[/quote]
We care because they are not all friends, and this will at least provide some change if only temporarily. Maybe when we reach the bottom we can find hope, hope for a better future.