GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285134899' post='2460705']
If I answer that question you are off the hook. I'm not letting you off that easy. If you want to know the contents of my aid slots you will need put your money where your mouth is and start a war to do it. If I get spied on again I will assume that is your choice. If you want to keep your 270 mil profit I would suggest you find another mark. One round of CMs can do 90 million damage.
[/quote]

So..... Is that a yes?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its surprising the support this is getting, my question now is, even if he did do it and he refuses to pay reps, Goons only has 1 nation in ranges (Unless the rules changes when you get larger) and that/those nation(s) are way under equip to fight, so will anything be done?

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285134984' post='2460706']
I actually prefer watching GOONS sleuth out two out of two (possibly three out of thee) secret aid packages sent to Methrage [i]on the first try[/i] while we trounce two small AAs of rogues so hard that we have to find and aid newbies with no war experience to fight nations with nukes and large improvement/wonder sets.

But you know, I guess it's a matter of perspective!
[/quote]

I only have 6 improvements and my nation has ranged from 250-600 infra throughout this little war. with no nukes or even the dream of nukes. Of the 6 goonies I've met on the battlefield, you and your allies have spent over 20 million and counting... for what... to knock me down to zero infra? Now I see why you are trying to bully someone else for another 90 million. :v:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285134832' post='2460703']
We're only going to ask for money if you committed a direct act of war by aiding someone we're at war with.

So did you? Because we're 3/3 so far and all the people before you did the same thing: overreact, act indignant, try to hide or weasel their way out of spy operations, and not answer the question.

If you didn't aid Methrage, you have nothing to fear. If you did, you committed the first act of war. Same as if you launched those nukes yourself. And yeah we'll want reps. So did you do it? I can't think of any other reason you'd be so evasive toward proving your innocence otherwise.
[/quote]

You have committed the first act of war by spying on a sovereign nation without just cause. How much in reps is that worth?

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285135452' post='2460717']
You have committed the first act of war by spying on a sovereign nation without just cause. How much in reps is that worth?
[/quote]
We have plenty of just cause. And since the spy operations failed no harm was done. ^_^

That is, unless you did it?

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285134697' post='2460702']
Please do continue this show of goonie prowess.

:frantic:
[/quote]

Interesting sense of humour you have there. So after you got beaten down to a shell of your original size, why did you switch to an alliance even smaller and more insane? Just for kicks? Is that part of the joke? And then you sit back and laugh because no matter how badly you got your teeth kicked in, your opponent hasn't managed to completely demolish the friends you left behind.

I guess you had to be there.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285135618' post='2460718']
We have plenty of just cause. And since the spy operations failed no harm was done. ^_^

That is, unless you did it?
[/quote]

Your just cause does not exist. Please exit my backyard the same way you came. If I see you here again I will consider you a trespasser.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285136430' post='2460728']
Your just cause does not exist. Please exit my backyard the same way you came. If I see you here again I will consider you a trespasser.
[/quote]

So did you aid the guy or not?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285136493' post='2460730']
So did you aid the guy or not?
[/quote]
There's one way to find out other then asking. I'm curious how many hundreds of millions (billions?) it's worth to you.[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd39/stressmaster5000/Misc/Pirate%20Emoticons%20and%20GIFs/eatpopcornpiratesmiley.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Unko Kalaikz' timestamp='1285136607' post='2460731']
Be funny if he was just baiting you guys into doing it and he really didn't do it. :smug:
[/quote]
That would be so awesome.

Edited by Hyperbad

[quote name='Unko Kalaikz' timestamp='1285136607' post='2460731']
Be funny if he was just baiting you guys into doing it and he really didn't do it. :smug:
[/quote]

It'd be funnier if he did it and was just backpedaling as bad as the other two.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285136430' post='2460728']
[/quote]

SO did you do it or not, because every post you make just dodges the issue.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285135452' post='2460717']
[/quote]
How about 90m each way?
You aided methrage? You owe goons 90m
You didn't aid methrage? Goons owes you 90m.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1285135739' post='2460721']
Interesting sense of humour you have there. So after you got beaten down to a shell of your original size, why did you switch to an alliance even smaller and more insane? Just for kicks? Is that part of the joke? And then you sit back and laugh because no matter how badly you got your teeth kicked in, your opponent hasn't managed to completely demolish the friends you left behind.

I guess you had to be there.
[/quote]
I was never an actual member of UOKMB. As for getting ground down, rebuilding from the aid you waste and getting ground back down, just to do it all over again like you goons seem to take great pleasure in... well, this can go on in perpetuity... as sardonic promised me here when I said I would never visit your "mercy board."

Now with this public bullying of JimKongIl we see just how very desperate you are to flex your allies muscles like you used to do, muscles you don't possess and [i]never have possessed[/i] in your own alliance.

GOONS, please spy on him. I wanna see how much damage his nukes and CMs do per strike.

Also, all the people that are asking if he did it? Please just stop posting. Let one person ask and then wait for Admin's sake.

Every 4th or 5th post is "DID YOU DO IT!?" "DID HE DO IT!?" "DOES THIS MEAN YOU DID IT!?" and it's seriously getting old.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285136939' post='2460739']
I was never an actual member of UOKMB. As for getting ground down, rebuilding from the aid you waste and getting ground back down, just to do it all over again like you goons seem to take great pleasure in... well, this can go on in perpetuity... as sardonic promised me here when I said I would never visit your "mercy board."

Now with this public bullying of JimKongIl we see just how very desperate you are to flex your allies muscles like you used to do, muscles you don't possess and [i]never have possessed[/i] in your own alliance.
[/quote]

Wait what now? We didn't make this thread, nor did we do anything publicly till this thread was made by someone else. Saying we are publicly bullying someone because THEY made a thread is just ridiculousness..

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1285137184' post='2460743']
As long as he writes "I DID/I DIDN'T" on the nuke.
[/quote]

I don't think that's going to happen :awesome:

[quote=Davian]Also, all the people that are asking if he did it? Please just stop posting. Let one person ask and then wait for Admin's sake.[/quote]

Yeah they really don't know what to do, I think they're panicking lol.

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1285136669' post='2460732']
There's one way to find out other then asking. I'm curious how many hundreds of millions (billions?) it's worth to you.[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd39/stressmaster5000/Misc/Pirate%20Emoticons%20and%20GIFs/eatpopcornpiratesmiley.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

Better question would be how many millions (billions?) its worth to GOONS, or the people GOONS will have to find to do it for them.