Quantum Joins AZTEC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1285196035' post='2461399']
Hmm, at least one person got what I was talking about.
[/quote]
Yeah, what does that make you? the Haflinger of SuperFriends?

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1285197821' post='2461446']
I guess I'm supposed to equate you to that one person that understands Haflinger, but I have no idea who that would be.
[/quote]
well played. :P

Funny how this thread has become about GLOF's glacier pace at treaty decisions. The sad thing is that I think GLOF is actually faster than we area at these things. The idea of Quantum joining AZTEC was first discussed 10 months ago. This was hardly a quick process.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1285196035' post='2461399']
Hmm, at least one person got what I was talking about.
[/quote]

No, I think others got it too but most are probably quite bored of you trying to turn every thread that mentions GLOF into some sort of argument about the 57th incident.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1285111949' post='2460379']
Blocs that grow quickly, fall quickly?
[/quote]

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1285132352' post='2460652']
Actually I'd like to hear your explanation of how GLOF makes its decisions.

I don't see you on IRC now but feel free to flick me a message if you want to discuss it.
[/quote]

We care less now of your opinion than we did when you attempted to be a moderator(probably the worst and most biased I have ever seen). We also have no desire nor need to explain ourselves to you.

The exit is over there.

<_<

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1285269719' post='2462372']
We also have no desire nor need to explain ourselves to you.
[/quote]

That pretty sums up why GLOF is one of the most terrible alliances around. You messed up and declared on an ally with a bogus CB in the middle of a global war so their allies couldn't defend them and you don't acknowledge that you did anything wrong.

Congrats to Quantum for allying yourself to an alliance that has no qualms about stabbing its allies in the back.

First, being allied to Quantum is nothing new. We've been close to them for quite some time.

As for the 57th ordeal, it really is time to drop it. The council has changed multiple times since those events took place. It is a different alliance with different members and different leaders. Why not dredge up some old hard feelings for GATO for their stance during GW1? Because, it is in the past and most of us can let go of things. It really is a nice feeling- give it a shot some time.

Now, thanks for the thread hijack- but this is about Quantum being admitted to AZTEC- the best bloc in the world.

[quote name='Walking_Dead' timestamp='1285293135' post='2462850']

Now, thanks for the thread hijack- but this is about Quantum being admitted to AZTEC- the best bloc in the world.
[/quote]

Congrats to my old friends in Quantum! You guys in AZTEC have made a great move here.