Cyber Nations World Map

Kankou

After reading this [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90281"]thread[/url], I've decided to try and see if I can make my own world map. I'll try to update using [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=299"]Unspeakable Evil's statistics[/url].

[url="http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/kousenkankou/Map/CNworldmap1.png"][img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/kousenkankou/Map/th_CNworldmap1.png?t=1284611563[/img][/url]

Rules

1. 1 square km = 3 MS
2. Must be above 3 million NS
3. Exceptions might be given depending on the RP factors of alliances. However, all exceptions must reach at least 1 million NS.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Alliance leaders[/b][/color], please state your alliance's preferred starting location. First come first serve.

SOS Brigade: Japan

Edited by Kankou

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1284610245' post='2455509']
Rules

1. 1 square km = 3 MS
2. Must be above 3 million NS
3. Exceptions might be given depending on the RP factors of alliances. However, all exceptions must reach at least 1 million NS.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Alliance leaders[/b][/color], please state your alliance's preferred starting location. First come first serve.

SOS Brigade: Japan
[/quote]

I can't help but notice you broke your own rules. SOS has less than 3 million NS and you're not one of its leaders.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1284611963' post='2455527']
I can't help but notice you broke your own rules. SOS has less than 3 million NS and you're not one of its leaders.
[/quote]
He made himself an exception for his own alliance, which does completely defeat the purpose of making a 3M NS barrier.

"3. Exceptions might be given depending on the RP factors of alliances. However, all exceptions must reach at least 1 million NS."

Far better idea for a CN world map -
1) Make a world map into a hex grid. Count all land hexes. It's better if there are at least 10k-20k hexes.
2) Let all alliances join the map within 3 months. Each alliance has to choose the "capital" for their nation. Only one capital can land on one hex.
3) Alliances describe what part of the world their alliance wants to conquer.
4) The capital will remain for said alliance whatever it's size is. If the alliance disbands or whatever, it will be erased and maybe substituted with another alliance that wnats to join the map project.
5) When all alliances have placed their capitals, the map creator calculates how many percentages of the world each alliance should get. He also gives each alliance the hexes they might want to conquer according to their description.
6) Alliance percentages will be recalculated once a month. Map updates also. (No point in doing this daily since not much changes in one day. Only after a war or disbandment you will see a significant change.)

Maybe more rules should be applied, dunno.

[quote name='Sande' timestamp='1284631750' post='2455698']
Far better idea for a CN world map -
1) Make a world map into a hex grid. Count all land hexes. It's better if there are at least 10k-20k hexes.
2) Let all alliances join the map within 3 months. Each alliance has to choose the "capital" for their nation. Only one capital can land on one hex.
3) Alliances describe what part of the world their alliance wants to conquer.
4) The capital will remain for said alliance whatever it's size is. If the alliance disbands or whatever, it will be erased and maybe substituted with another alliance that wnats to join the map project.
5) When all alliances have placed their capitals, the map creator calculates how many percentages of the world each alliance should get. He also gives each alliance the hexes they might want to conquer according to their description.
6) Alliance percentages will be recalculated once a month. Map updates also. (No point in doing this daily since not much changes in one day. Only after a war or disbandment you will see a significant change.)

Maybe more rules should be applied, dunno.
[/quote]

Let's not, but say we did.

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1284647307' post='2455772']
Sparta : Sparta and adjoining regions, preferably leaving Athens for our brothers.
[/quote]

They have this fancy new country called Greece nowadays. It like totally rules Sparta and Athens and all that.

NpO will take as much of Russia starting from the North - as your formula allows, thanks.