OWF Edition WAE

Chickenzilla

671 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1284306460' post='2450986']
The one Legion and NATO have been crying over for the past week or so.
[/quote]
Oh, by the way MK is winning the Most Whiny Alliance poll by over forty votes.

[b]The OWF Revolution has begun![/b]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1284305459' post='2450966']
How exactly is it biased, somebody you don't like posted it?

Moreover if anyone voted MK they clearly don't understand the concept of 'WAE', no matter how you slice it MK has been one of the most successful alliances to date.
[/quote]

Indeed, they are doing the very thing MK has been campaigning against. That thing is voting for an alliance based on IC rivalries rather than solid reasons why they would be considered a bad alliance in the first place. If Kulo is whining about IC/OOC blur it should be directed at those who are actually voting for an alliance that is objectionably not the worst alliance ever.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1284306460' post='2450986']
The one Legion and NATO have been crying over for the past week or so.
[/quote]

Direct me to one post where the Legion has "cried" that we're the "WAE". Another show of hypocrisy from the kings of it.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1284309199' post='2451024']
So what?
[/quote]

Someone doesn't understand a joke.

Edited by jooshbox234

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1284308065' post='2451009']
If Kulo is whining about IC/OOC blur it should be directed at those who are actually voting for an alliance that is objectionably not the worst alliance ever.
[/quote]

Depends on what goes into an individual's reason of what determines "worst." Success, as someone mentioned, is only part of it.

edit: typo

Edited by Thrash

[quote name='jooshbox234' timestamp='1284309529' post='2451033']
Direct me to one post where the Legion has "cried" that we're the "WAE". Another show of hypocrisy from the kings of it.
[/quote]

You have made !@#$post after !@#$post on both the MK and CN boards saying how "WE DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK WE'RE THE WAE!!!1111!" when it's obvious you do because you go to such lengths to talk about it.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1284310251' post='2451057']
You have made !@#$post after !@#$post on both the MK and CN boards saying how "WE DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK WE'RE THE WAE!!!1111!" when it's obvious you do because you go to such lengths to talk about it.
[/quote]

I guess you failed to understand the 2 words "direct me".

[quote name='jooshbox234' timestamp='1284311157' post='2451082']
I guess you failed to understand the 2 words "direct me".
[/quote]

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92072]This OP[/url] and most of [url=http://thecastlehall.com/boards/index.php?topic=32670.0]this topic.[/url]

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1284317747' post='2451200']
Check Invicta vs. NATO thread on MK's forums. You'll see a large quote pyramid. Then you've found it.
[/quote]

Possibly the single best thing I have read on my time around here, still not enough to change my mind from Legion though.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1284249539' post='2450297']
[color="#0000ff"]Yes this is a much less biased contest now![/color]

Still let the masses speak and I will listen.
[/quote]

You're going to cry about being terrible here too?

Legion and NATO, hands down.

Edited by Mathias

It's funny, because clearly MK aren't the worst alliance in the game, yet a whole load of people's feelings have got hurt over the WAE competition and have decided to vote for MK to 'show them'. But Legion was voted WAE because they actually suck.

(sorry Legion, I actually don't dislike you, but God you should get your affairs in order.)

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1284339819' post='2451810']
It's funny, because clearly MK aren't the worst alliance in the game, yet a whole load of people's feelings have got hurt over the WAE competition and have decided to vote for MK to 'show them'. But Legion was voted WAE because they actually suck.

(sorry Legion, I actually don't dislike you, but God you should get your affairs in order.)
[/quote]
Alternatively, MK is voting for MK for lulz. :P

Edited by KCToker

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1284345760' post='2451881']
And the rest of us know there are some awards we just don't deserve :(
[/quote]

Indeed. :P

While MK isn't my favourite alliance on Bob (although an ally of an ally of theirs is pretty damn close ;)), they are about as far from WAE as Cape Spear is from Alaska. Whereas some alliances may as well be living in the proverbial St. John's.