Treaty partner of UPN?

Alterego

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' timestamp='1284233113' post='2450046']
Shame on you, AlterEgo. Again.

I am not classless enough to dump the log where I talked with a FEAR gov member and we agreed to treat it as an ODP ... FEAR was trying to help us in that regard. It was partly due to the fact that FEAR declared war on an MD-partner of ours ... ODN... thus breaking the FEAR-UPN treaty.

You know nothing then take that and make an issue of it because you know most of the little boys that love to post their hatred on this forum will fall in line with you.
[/quote]
Most other alliances would be humiliated by your actions but you and your alliance are shameless. Without an understanding of what shame means you are unable to use the word to your own shameless ends. You can expect topics like this to be a recurring situation. :lol1:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1284284495' post='2450831']
FEAR broke a treaty, ok, but FEAR had balls to fight on a loosing side. And what about Invicta? What treaty did they break?

And if i correctly remember one of your ally, ODN attacked FEAR in Karma war where FEAR fought on your side :)
[/quote]
NoV, Illuminati and Wolfpack may beg to differ on this one. Jus' sayin'.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1284332016' post='2451591']
NoV, Illuminati and Wolfpack may beg to differ on this one. Jus' sayin'.
[/quote]

The fact that your forced to bring up incidents from more than 2 1/2 years ago speaks for itself. The fact that we still have 2 MADPs with WP may also speak itself. Keep trying though, because getting over something would only be a sign of maturity.

Edited by ClashCityRocker

[quote name='Samotopia' timestamp='1284348088' post='2451913']
Seriously People? Can we drop the UPN hatin'? Its getting old.

Hate on the new WAE...Legion.
[/quote]
Pretty much what he said, minus the legion part.

Go hate on alliances that WANT TO be hated on (GOONS :P) :P
And with that I bid you all adieu.

[quote name='ClashCityRocker' timestamp='1284336128' post='2451724']
The fact that your forced to bring up incidents from more than 2 1/2 years ago speaks for itself. The fact that we still have 2 MADPs with WP may also speak itself. Keep trying though, because getting over something would only be a sign of maturity.
[/quote]
The fact that you're forced to draw attention to one point while sweeping the other two under the rug speaks for itself.

[quote name='Samotopia' timestamp='1284348088' post='2451913']
Seriously People? Can we drop the UPN hatin'? Its getting old.

Hate on the new WAE...Legion.
[/quote]
Because you don't fixate on some alliances at all. *giggle*

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1284414752' post='2452739']
please be ODN, please be ODN, please be ODN

i mean uh....
[/quote]
We aren't that lucky.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1284413309' post='2452691']
The fact that you're forced to draw attention to one point while sweeping the other two under the rug speaks for itself.
[/quote]

NoV was canceled over a month before they got hit, for reasons all their own, Illuminati was canceled by Terry Howard, not us.

Edit: not that you're actually arguing these things on their merits or anything, but here's the announcements that back me up. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=19441 and http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=15761 . My favorite part is that both threads have GOD members praising the moves on their first pages.

Edited by ClashCityRocker

[quote name='orangbaik' timestamp='1284436561' post='2453261']
Let it be lessons FEAR..!!

next time only treaty with solid and loyal AA

no need a bounch of sissy AA only two or three brave AA in enough

look at NEW treaty.. we treaty with all the best AA.
[/quote]
NEW has no place lecturing others about honoring treaties.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1284069280' post='2448043']
Now that FEAR have emphatically denied this it leaves us with the [b][u]leader [/u][/b]of UPN stating they consider a MDoAP as a ODP.
[/quote]

Alterego breaking the big stories and raising the big questions! Dudebrah, welcome to 2007. Where's the beef? I'm choking on all bun, here.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='orangbaik' timestamp='1284441461' post='2453331']
and VE are?

we just speak out loud to our treaty patner, since it`s will involved us if the treaty chainned
[/quote]
I'm really having trouble thinking of a time when VE broke a treaty. Care to enlighten me?

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1284489298' post='2453769']
I'm really having trouble thinking of a time when VE broke a treaty. Care to enlighten me?
[/quote]
VE, didnt they tell all their allies they wouldnt defend them if they fought on the same side of a global war as Polar regardless if it was only to defend allies. ;)

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1284489465' post='2453771']
VE, didnt they tell all their allies they wouldnt defend them if they fought on the same side of a global war as Polar regardless if it was only to defend allies. ;)
[/quote]
An alliance intending to only support one side in a global war when they have conflicting treaties?! Madness!

(Disclaimer: I have to idea if that actually happened and don't remember VE's treaties at the time, but supposing that it did it still strikes me as a pretty poor point)

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1284496871' post='2453876']
An alliance intending to only support one side in a global war when they have conflicting treaties?! Madness!

(Disclaimer: I have to idea if that actually happened and don't remember VE's treaties at the time, but supposing that it did it still strikes me as a pretty poor point)
[/quote]
It was NEW. I guess I was being too sublte.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1284489298' post='2453769']
[/quote]
I'd think that threatening an MADP partner, claiming spying, because an ex-member gave other people information available to ex-members to be violating the spirit of the treaty at least, wouldn't you?

Of course, it was Chickenzilla, and somewhere in his resume is the phrase "Always makes a good CB for a Green alliance."

Well at least Unilaterally Pansy Nubsauces didn't actually change colors to try and be even more of a "chaste" catholic schoolgirl with the [i]ever trustworthy[/i] Optional Defense Network. I hope there was space for Jesus when Invicta hiked up its cute little red skirt for Pacifica Haf :wub:

UPN may be a horrible alliance but it holds a special place in my heart for proving time and time again that recruiting contests bring in [s]quality[/s] members.

[quote name='Chief' timestamp='1284532278' post='2454577']
Well at least Unilaterally Pansy Nubsauces didn't actually change colors to try and be even more of a "chaste" catholic schoolgirl with the [i]ever trustworthy[/i] Optional Defense Network. I hope there was space for Jesus when Invicta hiked up its cute little red skirt for Pacifica Haf :wub:

UPN may be a horrible alliance but it holds a special place in my heart for proving time and time again that recruiting contests bring in [s]quality[/s] members.
[/quote]
With posts like these, it's no wonder you're in TORN. Well done on upholding their stringent quality standards. With the collapse of the purple structures, is it any big surprise Invicta wanted to move, to both be closer to their friends, and get out of the mess of purple politics?

And no, there's never space for Jesus. :mad:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1284542385' post='2454642']
With posts like these, it's no wonder you're in TORN. Well done on upholding their stringent quality standards. With the collapse of the purple structures, is it any big surprise Invicta wanted to move, to both be closer to their friends, and get out of the mess of purple politics?

And no, there's never space for Jesus. :mad:
[/quote]

The fact that I find myself agreeing with WorldConqueror really says something about the quality of your input into this community, Chief.