The Third Court

Sargun II

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Karl Martin' timestamp='1286540449' post='2478775']
I shall be ignoring any and all rulings that the GMs or the Mod that attempts to stop me from RPing what I have done. The GM court is supposed to be a place where conflicts between players are supposed to be addressed, not some sort of American court where even the bystanders start filing suits when the actual parties involved have already solved the problem.

DotCom has kept his manners when he first asked me for a closed war. His behavior has been very different from the likes of good-for-nothing trolls like Zoot or Tidy Bowl Man, which is why I accepted his request. Since this is a closed RP, no one else should have a say on whatever I do unless dotCom is the one bringing up the issue. I hope the GMs and the Mods sees sense in denying TBM's filing.
[/quote]
This is not a ruling on the current situation, but the GM's have decided in the past, due to request by players for a more concrete number, to limit the number of armored vehicles (other than tanks) you can have to the same total number as the tanks you can have. This includes IFV's, APC's, mobile artillery, etc.

Sorry if it sounds like a ruling, but TBM's post reminded me we had yet to make it public.

However, since you agreed with dotcom on this war, and as long as it remains closed and completely mutually consentual...use what you like.

@tidy: If the two combatants both agree on numbers, then I will not change them. As it is, unless he is doing something against the laws of physics that doesn't involve pulling numbers out of nowhere (which he is allowed to do as long as the other party consents) then he is free to do it. However, in the event of a non-planned war then he would have to severely edit his numbers.

Edited by Sargun

Im contesting King Timmys nuclear attack on the grounds of OOC motivation.
I am requesting that the GM's wipe the attack for this reason.
Here is my screenshot evidence of a PM conversation with KT.
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/2.jpg[/IMG]

[URL=http://img692.imageshack.us/i/response.png/][IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/586/response.th.png[/IMG][/URL]

He seemed up for it yesterday. And that is my first and main reson for this attack. I only told him all that other stuff cause he started crying in the Pms an I thought I better give him some sort of reason.

Edited by KingTimmy

"Im drunk so not posting ICly, but I will destroy you"

Can mean alot of things, for starters, I was plastered and I was on IRC briefly before I went to bed so its well known I was wasted.
Secondly, it could mean destroy you as in "Im going to destroy your plans" et cetera.

The fact is KT, you admitted OOC motivation in nuking me. Because when I was RPing the Falklands, I sent spies in.
So your also doing it because of the actions of a Nation im no longer RPing as.
I quote:
[b]"Ever since you spent spies in I have been thinking of what I could do to you"[/b]

So if there is no reason for an attack that's fine but if there is a hint of OOC reasoning, it's not?

I didn't know there was a problem with OOC things, must have missed that bit in the rules :P

Edited by KingTimmy

[quote name='KingTimmy' timestamp='1286641517' post='2479708']
So if there is no reason for an attack that's fine but if there is a hint of OOC reasoning, it's not?

I didn't know there was a problem with OOC things, must have missed that bit in the rules :P
[/quote]

Sargun wiped your attack because it was of pure OOC motivation. This is not to say that if you just up and went launching nuclear missiles for no IC reason at all that this kind of strike would be permissible. LOLnuke attacks are frowned upon in CNRP, and are dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1286666051' post='2479943']
*Classified*

The 20,000 Koryo troops in the Commonwealth almost immediately became members of the National Inuit Armed Militia. While there still needed to be more concrete discussions, for now these troops will have their own command while nominally under the NPMC. As the most advanced and highly trained Naval Infantry of the Chosun People's Army Naval Forces, these "Inuit" troops will be the terror of any invaders.
[/quote]

So...does this mean that Kankou is RPing both Koryo and the "Inuit" militia? If so...then wouldn't that be RPing two entities at once? I'd like a bit of clarification here.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1286670315' post='2480005']
So...does this mean that Kankou is RPing both Koryo and the "Inuit" militia? If so...then wouldn't that be RPing two entities at once? I'd like a bit of clarification here.
[/quote]

It means Koryo has troops in the NPC disguised as part of my Inuit militia.

Also, I'll accept these spy rolls for now, but what happened to the new system? I'm at DEFCON 1 and threat level severe, which was supposed to mean something now.

I don't think your defcon level means much, but I do believe Graniteknight is still obligated to actually produce some credible rp into how he goes about gathering this intelligence.

My suggestions to both of you:

A) Get together and work out some sort of possibility of how he could attempt it with a specific avenue of approach.

B) You then PM a list of reasonable Security measures to a GM.. and by reasonable, I do mean reasonable, and I suspect you know what I mean as you did support a change of the spy rules.

C) He then proceeds to make his spy run.. should he do it without getting to bananas.. he succeeds. Should he go nutters and provides a total mess of it.. the spy roll shouldn't matter.

Ideally to me.. a spy roll should mean he has a chance at succeeding providing he can demonstrate a logical well laid role play for doing it.

That's my read, as I'm not a GM I may well be over-ruled on it.