The Third Court

Sargun II

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1283991705' post='2447135']
Ok...

-Evidences that BH had helped a terrorist group in GLP--[color=red][b]2, Fail[/b][/color]
]-Classified messages he received and sent. [color=red][b]45, Success[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[quote]-Evidences that indicate that other countries had helped BH during the BH Civil War (such as logistics and military plans that mention other countries' military assistance)[/quote]

You forgot to roll for that.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1284090648' post='2448485']
You didn't address what happens if a nuke passes over a non-target nation. May that nation choose to destroy the missile (if it has an SDI, via SDI roll)?
[/quote]
Yes. But I wasn't aware (sorry) that that question had been asked.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1284090729' post='2448487']
If a nuke takes a path over a nation with an SDI, the owner of the nation has the [b]choice[/b] to make a single SDI roll against it at normal SDI odds.
[/quote]
This.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1284091659' post='2448508']
Which is why I wondered why Subtle quoted Kankou's question and my identical response.
[/quote]
My mistake. I was tired.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1284091967' post='2448513']
Not sure if my question had been answered. If it's a merge, will it still be SDI by original nation, or combined roll?
[/quote]
One roll, for the combined nation is all they get, regardless of whether only one of them or all of them have SDI's.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1284122418' post='2448780']
You forgot to roll for that.
[/quote]
No, I didn't. Two operations a day, remember? You get it today.

-Evidences that indicate that other countries had helped BH during the BH Civil War (such as logistics and military plans that mention other countries' military assistance) [b][color="#ff0000"]63, success[/color][/b]

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1284090729' post='2448487']
If a nuke takes a path over a nation with an SDI, the owner of the nation has the [b]choice[/b] to make a single SDI roll against it at normal SDI odds.
[/quote]

It is reasonable that you all have latitude to make adjustments, but I don't think that is the standing rule. I'm pretty sure it has been that only the nation targeted can utilize their SDI. Don't really care either way though.

Brb making nuke paths.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1284148812' post='2448990']
It is reasonable that you all have latitude to make adjustments, but I don't think that is the standing rule. I'm pretty sure it has been that only the nation targeted can utilize their SDI. Don't really care either way though.

Brb making nuke paths.
[/quote]
No, it's been like that for a long time, iat--any nation whose territory is under the path of the missile may try to block it. :P

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1284149386' post='2449001']
No, it's been like that for a long time, iat--any nation whose territory is under the path of the missile may try to block it. :P
[/quote]

Rule is un-necessary anyway. Everyone knows how CNRP nukes [url=http://imgur.com/JnDK0.jpg]actually[/url] work. So this would never become an issue.

Though if someone has the link I would like to see where that ruling was established, I remember the opposite being true myself.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1284095752' post='2448614']
iamthey was talking about using your own SDI to cover other territories, not using your own SDI to cover yours. And thanks for the Californian link.
[/quote]

My mistake with the iat link.

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1284152450' post='2449058']
Rule is un-necessary anyway. Everyone knows how CNRP nukes [url=http://imgur.com/JnDK0.jpg]actually[/url] work. So this would never become an issue.

Though if someone has the link I would like to see where that ruling was established, I remember the opposite being true myself.
[/quote]

Why is there a ragequit zone over the Republic of York? I've never done any such thing.

The GM ruling was that DeSchaine must accept the war, as it currently is, and fix his Godmod. He then agreed to do all of these and a GM, Executive minister, accepted the deadline of September 12th. That gave the 9th, 10th, 11th, and the 12th for DeSchaine to respond. He has [b]not[/b] edited his Godmod, he has [b]not[/b] responded in the time allotted. This is clear, this everyone can see. The penalty was clear to DeSchaine and to everyone else: he would be wiped if he did not not accept/edit/respond. There is no arguing any of these points.

DeSchaine violated this and so is wiped. His land is ceded to the victors of war.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1284356644' post='2452046']
The GM ruling was that DeSchaine must accept the war, as it currently is, and fix his Godmod. He then agreed to do all of these and a GM, Executive minister, accepted the deadline of October 12th. That gave the 9th, 10th, 11th, and the 12th for DeSchaine to respond. He has [b]not[/b] edited his Godmod, he has [b]not[/b] responded in the time allotted. This is clear, this everyone can see. The penalty was clear to DeSchaine and to everyone else: he would be wiped if he did not not accept/edit/respond. There is no arguing any of these points.

DeSchaine violated this and so is wiped. His land is ceded to the victors of war.
[/quote]
I sincerely hope you made a typo, putting October in place of September; otherwise, DeSchaine should still be there. :P

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1284153125' post='2449075']
Okay, maybe I just don't remember a whole lot of people exercising their choice.
[/quote]
That's because it hasn't been exercised a lot...but it HAS been done. Some poor sucker (don't remember who) shot missiles across more than one American Nation, across Africa...I don't even remember the target, or who shot them, but he had to pass four separate SDI's.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1284489730' post='2453779']
That's because it hasn't been exercised a lot...but it HAS been done. Some poor sucker (don't remember who) shot missiles across more than one American Nation, across Africa...I don't even remember the target, or who shot them, but he had to pass four separate SDI's.
[/quote]

Was more than one SDI roll made per missile?

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1284520824' post='2454337']
Question: Is geography supposed to correspond to RL geography, at least in the marco-point of view?
[/quote]

Planet Bob, our CNRP universe is based on earth's geography. So yes, the geography has to correspond to RL geography.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1284525079' post='2454452']
I pointed out halfway through North Canada's invasion of GLP that they were fighting in the world's largest wetland, but it didn't seem to affect anything. Geography only seems important when someone involved wants to make it important.
[/quote]

Maybe your comment was buried. Anyway, with me, I'll always take geography into account.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1284520824' post='2454337']
Question: Is geography supposed to correspond to RL geography, at least in the marco-point of view?
[/quote]

It really depends on who you ask. Some people obviously disregard it, perhaps out of ignorance, or simply their own inclination to powergame. Of course others have vigorously promoted recognition of geography as an important point and have criticized their opponents on disregarding it in war. Speaking of which there was this one player that generally operated in east asia. They were a geography proponent as well, can't seem to recall who it was though... Hmm (admittedly it was awhile ago).

>.>

<.<

Edited by iamthey

[quote]Posted Today, 01:49 AM

"Of course. Your will be done."

As soon as Adnan sent the order, Artemis' famed Logistics Fleet rose in the sea and the air and, despite their incredible numbers, moved swiftly north in an efficient and well-organized manner. The only arms aboard the transports were the pilots with their small arms, and the only armed planes stopped far away from international waters and airspace. Literally close to two thousand planes of different kinds would descend and move to Helsinki in the coming days. The operation made the evacuation of Dunkirk look like an amateur job. After the majority of the occupants landed in Helsinki, the defense shipments - flown by large transport aircraft with no security through the German air-space - would touch down and Artemis Emergency Relief Troops (AERT) would spread out. The AERT immediately took to the job of getting maps and blueprints of various buildings, imagery of the area and applying designations for civilian, military, and industrial areas. The city for the most part was designed nicely but slightly haphazardly after the war, and so the AERT would request permission from the Hanseatics to apply minor construction to make a more efficient city. In the meantime, citizens were still being flown in while food and water were being shipped as well. "Emergency" desalinization plants popped up quickly and helped to reduce the need to ship water and increase food supply. The AERT started distributing food and water on the second day and after a few long lines were going very smoothly. After the first week of movements, heavy armor was brought in to the border and more heavily armed troops were put on the border to oversee the hostility of the neighbouring nation. [/quote]

Taken from Sarguns post in Margraves Hansa thread ide like to call this entire thing out.
*Justin still owns the territory and will need to clear the authorisation of what is in effect, an army desending on the city whilst his own army is occupying it.
*Moving the entire army across the med, and europe into Helsinki is silly because who is going to allow such a force to fly over their territory? again more permissions needed.
*The time period is too short, this sort of deployment would take weeks and weeks to muster and deploy, and over such a large area from its origins, which are either in North Africa or Antarctica on the Artemis terror mountain.

When I think of more by god ill add them, but this RP is a load of bollocks and Im calling shens on it.

Edited by Zoot Zoot