Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283671827' post='2442414']
[color="#0000FF"]It's a hundred thousand dollar fine for stealing a stick of bubblegum, or a hundred or so lashes.[/color]
[/quote]

Actually, considering bubblegum costs about 30 cents, it's more like a $9 fine (OUTRAGEOUS!). That said, please tell me more about "being right" when your prominent alliance members are out sending secret aid and flaunting it all over the forums.

Edited by Biazt

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1283672084' post='2442419']
90M is extortion, and EoG is PZI (at best). Anyone who disputes either of those is either lying or delusional.
[/quote]
Tell me more about how our EoG is PZI considering we've had multiple EoGs and none of them have been PZIed.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283671827' post='2442414']

[color="#0000FF"]I do not know what he did to GOONS, but as annoyed as I am with Fernando, he's only being tech raided by some annoyed members of ours. PZI as far as I'm concerned in not an option.[/color]
[/quote]

I don't know that he did anything to GOONS, I just think it would be funny to see GOONS turn around and raid the heck out of him after he helped them. I am not a big fan of backstabbers and cry babies. Fernando proved to be both.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283672155' post='2442420']
Tell me more about how our EoG is PZI considering we've had multiple EoGs and none of them have been PZIed.
[/quote]
You seem to think that because people get off of the EoG list it's not PZI.

As far as I can tell, the only substantive difference between the two is that the forced submission to get off the EoG list is public, when for most PZI listers it was private.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You let them off after they danced for you, or to save face. All of you EoGs were mainly tech raid victims who fought back in ways you didn't like. You had to give them an out to save face. The only reason PZI you had was Methrage, who you were paid heavily to let go of.

Also, the "eventually you might get off" does not make it less of a PZI. NPO kept me at war for eight months. Was that not PZI because it eventually ended? Please, I'm not fooled.

Furthermore, Dopp is not gov. He may be a well known member, but he certainly is just that. A member. He was wrong to aid Methrage, and stupid to do so as well. You will find nobody who will contest that fact. However, what you are asking for is absurd, and I'm certainly not happy about it.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283672348' post='2442423']
[color="#0000FF"]You let them off after they danced for you, or to save face. All of you EoGs were mainly tech raid victims who fought back in ways you didn't like. You had to give them an out to save face. The only reason PZI you had was Methrage, who you were paid heavily to let go of.

Also, the "eventually you might get off" does not make it less of a PZI. NPO kept me at war for eight months. Was that not PZI because it eventually ended? Please, I'm not fooled.

Furthermore, Dopp is not gov. He may be a well known member, but he certainly is just that. A member. He was wrong to aid Methrage, and stupid to do so as well. You will find nobody who will contest that fact. However, what you are asking for is absurd, and I'm certainly not happy about it.[/color]
[/quote]
I believe Dopp was former second in command at NSO? Just before Heggo I believe. He certainly knows much, much better and should be punished as such. Again, a $9 fine for stealing some bubblegum (to someone who has millions) seems perfectly fine to me.

Edited by Biazt

[/quote]

Maybe I misunderstood the concept of EoG. Isn't it that the person on EoG gets attacked until an acceptable task (or whatever) is completed? It doesn't really sound like PZI to me. But it also doesn't sound like anything I'd allow someone to preform on a member of my alliance. Reparations for a relatively minor act such as this should be cash, not war or multiple wars. Especially when the NSO government has seemed to have handled this transparently and honestly.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1283672474' post='2442426']
Maybe I misunderstood the concept of EoG. Isn't it that the person on EoG gets attacked until an acceptable task (or whatever) is completed? It doesn't really sound like PZI to me. But it also doesn't sound like anything I'd allow someone to preform on a member of my alliance. Reparations for a relatively minor act such as this should be cash, not war or multiple wars. Especially when the NSO government has seemed to have handled this transparently and honestly.
[/quote]
With the kind of stuff they request you do to get off EoG list makes it worse than any PZI list I've seen alliances maintain in the past.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283672444' post='2442425']
I believe Dopp was former second in command at NSO? He certainly knows much, much better and should be punished as such. Again, a $9 fine for stealing some bubblegum (to someone who has millions) seems perfectly fine to me.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm afraid we're just not going to agree.[/color]

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283672444' post='2442425']
I believe Dopp was former second in command at NSO? Just before Heggo I believe. He certainly knows much, much better and should be punished as such. Again, a $9 fine for stealing some bubblegum (to someone who has millions) seems perfectly fine to me.
[/quote]
It wouldnt be millions in this example either, more like someone who has $200 ish

All that said, we at TPF had 400 million ready to head to the Sith and only 200 million in slots were open. If you have to pay this I'll use my next free slot to help and while I can't speak for TPF as a whole, I'd hope we'd be willing to help. After Karma our allies paid some very distasteful reps for us and I personally would be happy to do the same for you guys.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1283672474' post='2442426']
[/quote]
I think that you find this a relatively minor act is where our disagreement lies.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283672578' post='2442427']
With the kind of stuff they request you do to get off EoG list makes it worse than any PZI list I've seen alliances maintain in the past.
[/quote]I agree, having to write a haiku is utterly unconscionable.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283671659' post='2442411']
Perhaps you misunderstood and would better see the issue after reading the logs in full or something. Sardonic et al were threatening war on the whole of the NSO.
[/quote]

Your summary states they said the rogue will have to pay or he will be attacked, not NSO will be attacked. If that's not what was said, you may want to change it.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283672700' post='2442431']
I think that you find this a relatively minor act is where our disagreement lies.
[/quote]
I raided some nations lol. I'm told I have to go to the academy and be an initiate for a month. I said no.

I told them it wouldn't end well if they just didn't let my 2 raids go. They didn't listen.

I told them my raids were no big deal, they said rules are rules and I had to be punished.

The same arguments NSO are making here is what I was saying earlier about my raids on nations.

NSO, when I say let it go I mean let it go :smug:

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283672997' post='2442437']
I raided some nations lol. I'm told I have to go to the academy and be an initiate for a month. I said no.

I told them it wouldn't end well if they just didn't let my 2 raids go. They didn't listen.

I told them my raids were no big deal, they said rules are rules and I had to be punished.

The same arguments NSO are making here is what I was saying earlier about my raids on nations.

NSO, when I say let it go I mean let it go :smug:
[/quote]
So you broke NSOs rules and are crying about being punished? What am I missing here?

I couldn't care less about your internal drama with NSO, but acting like you're some hero for betraying your alliance isn't very impressive.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283672700' post='2442431']
[/quote]

I'll agree to that. Aiding someone at war is not to be tolerated or allowed. I do hope you guys choose to take a reasonable approach to this however. The NSO government has handled this very well and both they and Mr. Rogers himself seem to be fairly willing to work with you guys on the rep amounts.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283673142' post='2442438']
So you broke NSOs rules and are crying about being punished? What am I missing here?

I couldn't care less about your internal drama with NSO, but acting like you're some hero for betraying your alliance isn't very impressive.
[/quote]
No one is crying LOL. I LOL'd the entire time when Weebland was trying to sound all serious and tell me the consequences for my actions.

I was given the choice. Do as they asked, LOL no or be expelled or resign. I resigned.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283673576' post='2442443']
No one is crying LOL. I LOL'd the entire time when Weebland was trying to sound all serious and tell me the consequences for my actions.

I was given the choice. Do as they asked, LOL no or be expelled or resign. I resigned.
[/quote]

Resigned and stabbed your former alliance in the back, but I digress.

Stay classy, Fernando.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1283672753' post='2442433']
Your summary states they said the rogue will have to pay or he will be attacked, not NSO will be attacked. If that's not what was said, you may want to change it.
[/quote]
Are you Viridian too Polar to....
Actually, I was referring to this: (1:42:19 AM) Sardonic[GOONS]: liable financially, not as an act of war.
My summaries were just of other aspects of the sardonic talks / a prior talk. I'll edit it to avoid confusion.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283673740' post='2442444']
Resigned and stabbed your former alliance in the back, but I digress.

Stay classy, Fernando.
[/quote]

He took his ball and marched right home with it!! He showed 'em, no one tells him to do anything!!!!