Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1283667430' post='2442326']
If that spy report is fake, why isn't anyone from NSO in here debating it?

That's pretty damning evidence to me.
[/quote]
I don't think anyone considers that screenshot to be real, but I'm inclined to believe Beefspari's report. Though, before Fernando gets a big head, a broken clock will be right twice a day...or once, if you live somewhere with a 24 hour clock.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283667760' post='2442344']
[color="#0000FF"]Seems like Dopp did aid Methrage then. Very well then, if GOONS would like to discuss this either Heggo, myself, or someone else on the DC will be available to discuss a resolution to this agreeable to all parties.[/color]
[/quote]

They should speak with Heft. He could probably find a good solution regarding matters of aid.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283667746' post='2442343']
I don't think anyone considers that screenshot to be real, but I'm inclined to believe Beefspari's report. Though, before Fernando gets a big head, a broken clock will be right twice a day...or once, if you live somewhere with a 24 hour clock.
[/quote]Clearly you are not enlightened enough to understand that my screenshot, Beefspari's screenshot and that spy log are, once you look past the veil, one in the same.

Edited by JT Jag

[quote name='dalstrs' timestamp='1283667803' post='2442348']
I know exactly what you were talking about. You can't really be that dumb can you?
[/quote]
Are you? Anyways now you've committed an act of war on NSO more severe than sending some aid by spying on him and all you've managed to reveal is that Corinan is doing the right thing here and GOONS are in the wrong again.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283668085' post='2442354']
Are you? Anyways now you've committed an act of war on NSO more severe than sending some aid by spying on him and all you've managed to reveal is that Corinan is doing the right thing here and GOONS are in the wrong again.
[/quote]
Don't ever change.

[/quote][quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283649597' post='2441968']
I have full confidence that Dopp wouldn't do something as dumb as aid Methrage, and as such had no qualms with authorizing GOONS to run gather intel spy operations on him to find out.[/quote]I can smell your desperation.

It is [i]delicious.[/i]

[/quote]
We were given permission to do so. Please keep saying things like this, it amuses me.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283668207' post='2442355']
[color="#0000FF"]Methrage, we gave GOONS permission to spy on Dopp.[/color]
[/quote]
I doubt you guys would let another alliance spy on a member if there wasn't some type of threat of force backing the request if you refused, but I don't know what was said so I won't argue that.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283667562' post='2442333']
The modifications in paint are so obvious its not even worth debating. Anybody can see the screenshot has been altered with only a glance.
[/quote]
You don't really "do" jokes, do you?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283668447' post='2442362']
I doubt you guys would let another alliance spy on a member if there wasn't some type of threat of force backing the request if you refused, but I don't know what was said so I won't argue that.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]GOONS did not threaten us when requesting permission to spy on Doppelganger. Also, you just did argue that.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283668447' post='2442362']
[/quote]
That or Dopp lied and just kept on lying and swore he didn't and they believed him.

So he goes to 12k in the hopes that GOONS can't get a 12k nation to successfully spy him.

Plan failed.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283668598' post='2442366']
That or Dopp lied and just kept on lying and swore he didn't and they believed him.

So he goes to 12k in the hopes that GOONS can't get a 12k nation to successfully spy him.

Plan failed.
[/quote]

Well I have spied over 2 nations :smug:

We already had our suspicions well before this thread. Even before update tonight we were able to confirm that Dopp had full slots with only 5 visible aid slots filled (something I'm sure he noticed). Rather than come clean he continued to post idiotically with his faux-RV Mr. Rogers shpiel (you sunk my battleship!). Even more funny is reading all of Corinan's posts in this thread in retrospect.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283669050' post='2442371']
The real mystery here I still don't understand is why Fernando12 made this thread? I appreciate any assistance I've got, but trying to drag the rest of NSO into this is a bad move with no real benefit.
[/quote]
This is Dopp's fault not mine. He aided Methrage not me. He doesn't do it, I have nothing to report. Dopp dragged NSO into this.

Also, I'm bitter :mad:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283669290' post='2442376']
This is Dopp's fault not mine. He aided Methrage not me. He doesn't do it, I have nothing to report. Dopp dragged NSO into this.

Also, I'm bitter :mad:
[/quote]
I thought you were in favor of helping me as well? I would be interested to hear it if you want to send me a more detailed reason via PM.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283669673' post='2442379']
I thought you were in favor of helping me as well? I would be interested to hear it if you want to send me a more detailed reason via PM.
[/quote]

No one wants to help you, they just want to hurt us.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283668264' post='2442359']
We were given permission to do so. Please keep saying things like this, it amuses me.
[/quote]
Thing about that permission is that it was contingent on an agreement which Sardonic apparently isn't overly interested in honoring. Funny how that happens:

(7:53:54 PM) Beefspari[GOONS]: Well if he was acting individually then we won't hold his actions against NSO as a whole. We would expect some compensation of some kind considering that was money sent to Methrage for the express purpose of having him nuke us.
(7:48:44 PM) Beefspari[GOONS]: If you guys allowed us to spy on him, we wouldn't hold his actions against the whole of NSO.
(1:41:52 AM) Heggo: Sardonic
(1:42:03 AM) Heggo: I have it in no uncertain terms from Beefspari that only Dopp will be liable for this.
(1:42:19 AM) Sardonic[GOONS]: liable financially, not as an act of war.
(1:42:41 AM) Sardonic[GOONS]: now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sleep.
(1:49:34 AM) Beefspari[GOONS]: I said several times that we won't hold all of NSO responsible as long as you aren't going to condone his actions.

Edit:
Full logs of my prior chat with beefspari: http://pastebin.com/zFpsGUfr
tl;dr Since NSO agreed to let GOONS spy on Dopp, only Dopp will be held responsible. There was a spirit of reasonability and fairness pervading these talks.
Full logs of my talk with Sardonic: http://pastebin.com/HAVWEFTh
tl;dr They want 90 mil or we want Dopp to be unconditionally put on a war list and we will only remove him maybe if he writes an essay that we like later. Then, Sardonic decides that that this counts as a CB against NSO. (Note, Beefspari toes this line later on IRC and in this thread.)

Edited by heggo