Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283665793' post='2442289']
Sorry guys, this isn't up for debate anymore.

We'll have to talk with some other govs before we figure out what we want to do with the news.
[/quote]

So wait a minute. The GOONS have just publicly admitted to engaging in an act of war (spying on a nation) against the NSO in order to prove that the NSO had engaged in an act of war (aid a combatant nation) against the GOONS? Interesting choice of tactics.

Edited by Ferrozoica Hive

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' timestamp='1283666026' post='2442295']
So wait a minute. The GOONS have just publicly admitted to engaging in an offensive action (spying on a nation) against the NSO in order to prove that the NSO had engaged in an act of war against the GOONS? Interesting choice of tactics.
[/quote]
GOONS had permission from NSO to perform a spy op on only Corinan.

We'll have to talk with some other govs before we figure out what we want to do with the news.
[/quote]
You spy attack is a direct act of war against NSO, this will not go unpunished!

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1283666215' post='2442299']
Obviously faked information. Useless without a screenshot.
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/search_spies.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Goon%20Order%20of%20Oppression%20Negligence%20and%20Sadism&anyallexact=exact

And we got a screenshot as well.

[/quote]

It's only worth debating the point of the NSO makes an issue out of it. Which seems to not be the case here, judging by some of the rumblings from the Sith. But, as always, we'll see what happens.

[quote name='Boywunda' timestamp='1283666272' post='2442303']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_spies.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Goon%20Order%20of%20Oppression%20Negligence%20and%20Sadism&anyallexact=exact"]http://www.cybernati...yallexact=exact[/url]

And we got a screenshot as well.
[/quote]

link to screenshot pl0x

Edited by Sargun

I've gotta say--[i]regardless[/i] of which alliances it involves (bc some 'tard is bound to say I'm just being anti-GOONS)--I really can't believe what a slimeball Farnando is. I mean I knew the guy was not all there, but this level of traitorous behavior over getting kicked out of an alliance is chilling. I really hope people get their giggle over the situation, but keep in filed away it their mind what kind of a creep 'do was today.

Edited by Schattenmann

[/quote]
You do know that it takes about 10 seconds for anyone to doctor a screenshot, right? [OOC]You can just edit the source of the webpage in your browser.[/OOC] You could start with a spy page of yourself, if you wanted to, and make it into whatever you like.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283649597' post='2441968']
I've talked to GOONS gov on IRC.[b] I have full confidence that Dopp wouldn't do something as dumb as aid Methrage, and as such had no qualms with authorizing GOONS to run gather intel spy operations on him to find out.[/b] GOONS apparently are gentlemen and thus stated that all they'd require if it turns out that Dopp did aid Methie would be some standard and fair sized reps, but as a show of my faith in Dopp I've agreed to cover those reps in the event that he does end up owing them. I don't anticipate having to pay anything.

That is all.
[/quote]

Just quoting this so people will stop saying we committed an act of war against NSO.

Edited by dalstrs

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1283667430' post='2442326']
If that spy report is fake, why isn't anyone from NSO in here debating it?

That's pretty damning evidence to me.
[/quote]
The modifications in paint are so obvious its not even worth debating. Anybody can see the screenshot has been altered with only a glance.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Corinan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

[quote]Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/10/2009
Total Money: (censored out of kindness)
Technology: 2,455.74 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/4/2010 6:22:20 PM
Trade Partners: sophialand, Skaajia, The First Zeon, Peyton Place, DESUGRAD
Secret Aid Sent To: Exxon, Calabria, Libertarian Empire
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
# Corvettes: 0
# Landing Ships: 0
# Battleships: 0
# Cruisers: 0
# Frigates: 0
# Destroyers: 0
# Submarines: 0
# Aircraft Carriers: 0[/quote]

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

[/quote]

Well well well, no surprise here. Been saying it since my OP. Wonder what Linty thinks? We know what he thinks, he already said it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283667562' post='2442333']
The modifications in paint are so obvious its not even worth debating. Anybody can see the screenshot has been altered with only a glance.
[/quote]

You're wrong, sir. He actually has [b]blank[/b] money. No post-processing on that baby.